Page 82 of 173
« First < 32727879808182 8384858692132 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs suspended Tyreek Hill
TribalElder 10:21 PM 04-25-2019
Channel 5 just busted in and showed veach saying Hill is suspended for now
Hammock Parties 05:00 PM 04-28-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
:-)

You, I, and half this forum have said far worse. I mean come ON.
Doing it to someone in real life, someone you have fucking BEATEN and yet is still with you....is completely different.
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 05:01 PM 04-28-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Uh, Tyreek said "you should be scared of me too, bitch."

He's human trash.
I’d like to point out that he actually said dumb bitch. He used an adjective which I respect!
The Bad Guy 05:09 PM 04-28-2019
There's no doubt that Tyreek is human trash, but the Chiefs are playing this the right way.

I don't care if Tyreek ever plays for the Chiefs again, but he damn well shouldn't play for anyone else either.

The Chiefs have developed a top 5 WR from virtually nothing and they shouldn't be the ones penalized because he's scum.

The media like Florio, LaCanfora are just huge hypocrite assholes, but the Chiefs shouldn't cave to any pressure. This was a guy who was going to get handed a 100 million dollar extension 2 months ago and the Chiefs should handle this however they see fit.

There's no urgency for them to act now. There's no football being played for 3 months. They have time and they should use their time to make sure whatever move they make regarding Tyreek is the right one. There's zero benefit for the Chiefs to cut him immediately.
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 05:10 PM 04-28-2019
Originally Posted by The Bad Guy:
There's no doubt that Tyreek is human trash, but the Chiefs are playing this the right way.

I don't care if Tyreek ever plays for the Chiefs again, but he damn well shouldn't play for anyone else either.

The Chiefs have developed a top 5 WR from virtually nothing and they shouldn't be the ones penalized because he's scum.

The media like Florio, LaCanfora are just huge hypocrite assholes, but the Chiefs shouldn't cave to any pressure. This was a guy who was going to get handed a 100 million dollar extension 2 months ago and the Chiefs should handle this however they see fit.

There's no urgency for them to act now. There's no football being played for 3 months. They have time and they should use their time to make sure whatever move they make regarding Tyreek is the right one. There's zero benefit for the Chiefs to cut him immediately.
The Bad Guy 05:11 PM 04-28-2019
Doing it to someone in real life, someone you have ****ing BEATEN and yet is still with you....is completely different.
It is different. I have a really hard time finding sympathy for Crystal Esipinol here though. Sympathy the first time? Absolutely, but she stayed in this situation despite all that.
Sweet Daddy Hate 05:12 PM 04-28-2019
Doing it to someone in real life, someone you have fucking BEATEN and yet is still with you....is completely different.
Maybe so, but I'll wager that type of conversation is probably a part of their everyday vocabulary, and laced with a good deal of back and forth.
Sassy Squatch 05:14 PM 04-28-2019
"Your son is terrified of you"

You should be terrified of me too, dumb bitch"

Just a part of everyday conversation
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 05:14 PM 04-28-2019
Maybe so, but I'll wager that type of conversation is probably a part of their everyday vocabulary, and laced with a good deal of back and forth.
It has to be. When he called her a dumb bitch she wasn’t even mad. I bet this is regular. I wonder what she calls Tyreek?

I wonder how good her pussy must be since he’s stayed with her through it all
Sassy Squatch 05:15 PM 04-28-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
It has to be. When he called her a dumb bitch she wasn’t even mad. I bet this is regular. I wonder what she calls Tyreek?

I wonder how good her pussy must be since he’s stayed with her through it all
She wasn't mad? Hmm, I wonder why? Couldn't be the fact that he beat her into the hospital and she's afraid of him, now could it? Naw.
Sweet Daddy Hate 05:16 PM 04-28-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:

In THAT "kill it with fire" relationship? Yes. All day. Every day. And thrice on Wednesday.
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 05:16 PM 04-28-2019
She wasn't mad? Hmm, I wonder why? Couldn't be the fact that he beat her into the hospital and she's afraid of him, now could it? Naw.
The Bad Guy 05:17 PM 04-28-2019
I'm shocked she recorded the conversation and then shared it. She played a dangerous game there and ultimately she'll end up losing because she admitted to lying.

I would agree that these conversations among pro football players and their significant others are far more common than we realize. These guys aren't wired right. Some haven't ever been taught how to love, how to care. Using violence to command respect is something he probably learned from his old dad. The cycle has to stop for the kid though. He's 3 but he won't remember this event in 15 years if his father never does it again. Tyreek needs rehabilitation for that to happen. Severe rehabilitation and to get away from Crystal. They are poison together.
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 05:17 PM 04-28-2019
In THAT "kill it with fire" relationship? Yes. All day. Every day. And thrice on Wednesday.
You think this is bad? If you with a Latina this stuff happens every single day. Comes at you with a knife
Sweet Daddy Hate 05:18 PM 04-28-2019

Damn I'd sure like to hear the rest of that conversation! KCTV 5's scripted audio bullet doesn't get the job done for me.
The Bad Guy 05:19 PM 04-28-2019

Their every day conversation? I don't think it's happening every day, but in toxic violent relationships, similar conversations happen.
Page 82 of 173
« First < 32727879808182 8384858692132 > Last »
Up