ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 82 of 103
« First < 32727879808182 8384858692 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Mecole Hardman Thread*****
Dante84 06:56 PM 04-26-2019

THE CALL. ��

Mecole Hardman ➡ #ChiefsKingdom pic.twitter.com/R6I0fBkXkS

— Kansas City Chiefs (@Chiefs) April 27, 2019

New @Chiefs WR Mecole Hardman’s PFF Draft Guide page.

You can find this and more than 600 others like this at https://t.co/N7X24Lr6At, use promo code “DRAFT19” for 25% off an Edge or Elite subscription.#ChiefsKingdom pic.twitter.com/ZklhqRhmff

— PFF KC Chiefs (@PFF_Chiefs) April 27, 2019

[Reply]
Rasputin 03:17 AM 09-12-2022
I wonder if he saw 88 and thought they would collide and make a bloopers real.

That's not an excuse though to not make effort.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 05:36 AM 09-12-2022
Maybe some team will give us a mid rounder for him and he can fuck off early.
[Reply]
Molitoth 06:35 AM 09-12-2022
After watching that play many times in slow-mo, it's now obvious that Mecole thought he was going to collide with Fortson and made a "business decision". If you pause it, you can see his head looking at Fortson instead of the ball.

As much as I want to hate on it... I don't really blame him.

Not sure why Fortsons route is in the same area there...
[Reply]
ThaVirus 06:49 AM 09-12-2022
Originally Posted by -King-:
He was searching his name on Twitter lol
He's done that before.

At this point it's obvious that the dude is just not very mature.

Originally Posted by DRM08:
I haven't seen the footage in detail that you are describing, but Mahomes blamed himself in the post-game interview. "I owe Mecole 2 touchdowns. He's been getting open on those routes and I just need to connect on those attempts."
On the second one, Mahomes definitely motioned immediately that it was on him. I will agree. That one needed more touch on it; I actually think that most of his deep balls could use some more touch.

Hardman needs to put in some more effort though. It's like he isn't aware that he's allowed to jump.
[Reply]
SupDock 06:56 AM 09-12-2022
Originally Posted by Molitoth:
After watching that play many times in slow-mo, it's now obvious that Mecole thought he was going to collide with Fortson and made a "business decision". If you pause it, you can see his head looking at Fortson instead of the ball.

As much as I want to hate on it... I don't really blame him.

Not sure why Fortsons route is in the same area there...
I think I agree with you. That may have been a big collision
[Reply]
O.city 07:04 AM 09-12-2022
EH....I dunno. He probably should have caught that, but I'm not sure what Fortson is doing in the area.
[Reply]
O.city 07:22 AM 09-12-2022
I missed both of the long throw misses. Anyone have video of the 2nd one?
[Reply]
BWillie 07:47 AM 09-12-2022
With the TE sets we are running, we might not see 4-wide as often as previous years. It will be interesting if Hardman vs Moore snaps will change over the course of the year. Skyy only had 13 snaps vs 39 of Hardman yesterday.
[Reply]
Valiant 07:48 AM 09-12-2022
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
Mahomes passed Bart Starr and Roger Staubach and others for All-time Passing touchdowns today. He now sits tied with Bartkowski for 85th place.

85 Steve Bartkowski
86 Danny White
87 Jeff George
Brian Sipe
89 Roger Staubach+
90 Billy Kilmer
Bart Starr+
So glad we finally got a franchise QB. He is in the top 100tds in 4 years?
[Reply]
Lzen 08:04 AM 09-12-2022
Originally Posted by DRM08:
I haven't seen the footage in detail that you are describing, but Mahomes blamed himself in the post-game interview. "I owe Mecole 2 touchdowns. He's been getting open on those routes and I just need to connect on those attempts."
That's just Patrick being the ultimate teammate that he's always been. I'm pretty sure that they both know that Mecole slowed down on a couple of deep passes.
[Reply]
htismaqe 08:06 AM 09-12-2022
Originally Posted by Lzen:
That's just Patrick being the ultimate teammate that he's always been. I'm pretty sure that they both know that Mecole slowed down on a couple of deep passes.
Nah, that 2nd one was on Patrick and he even indicated as much right after the play happened. He just overthrew it.
[Reply]
Lzen 08:12 AM 09-12-2022
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Nah, that 2nd one was on Patrick and he even indicated as much right after the play happened. He just overthrew it.
I don't know, man. I'd have to go back and view it again. On both of those I thought while watching them that Mecole slowed up ever so slightly. And I've not been a hater. I truly hope he figures it out. But it just seems that he has his limitations and tracking those deep balls is one of them. Maybe I'm a little hard on Mecole about that because we were blessed for so many years with Hill's amazing ability to track those deep balls.
[Reply]
RunKC 08:14 AM 09-12-2022
Inches away and he gave up. Drive, lunge do something dude my God
Attached: B492A253-AE0C-40A7-AA7C-78A6B64BB94D.jpg (75.5 KB) B268D494-4FC4-4D33-A91A-8A6E9872506C.jpg (41.5 KB) 
[Reply]
Megatron96 11:18 AM 09-12-2022
No.

Fort son was running near all out on a collision course with Hardman (and just as obviously Fortson was running the wrong route), and basic physics is quite clear on the matter of how energy is transferred and absorbed when two different size bodies collide.

And correct me if I’m wrong but it’s just week 1. Sacrificing your health for what would be an insignificant score in the first game of the season would be dumber than dog shit, right?

I mean we just had an argument about whether pat should run a QB sneak in a preseason game (or ever), so why on Gods zGreen Earth would we want our most experienced WR to launch himself headfirst into one of our most promising new TEs? Just recently returned from a season-ending injury?

Are we really advocating Browns-level stupidity from our most experienced players?
[Reply]
ThaVirus 12:07 PM 09-12-2022
I don't really care at this point. It would have been a meaningless play in a blowout, but these are NFL players with elite body control. Fortson would not have hurt Hardman there had he leapt for it.
[Reply]
Page 82 of 103
« First < 32727879808182 8384858692 > Last »
Up