ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 82 of 163
« First < 32727879808182 8384858692132 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Major Update on Tyreek Hill [old thread, don't freak out]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 11:44 AM 04-24-2019

Today at 3:00, Steve will be holding a press conference regarding the criminal investigation involving Tyreek Hill and Crystal Espinal. This will be held in our 4th floor conference room.

— Johnson County KS DA (@JohnsonCoDA) April 24, 2019

From @NFLTotalAccess: The latest on #Chiefs WR Tyreek Hill... pic.twitter.com/5xEpODrhuf

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) April 25, 2019

[Reply]
BlackOp 07:21 AM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
Long and short of what I have been told:

There was physical evidence of abuse of the child (not a broken arm, much much worse and not accidental). Without that, the child isn’t removed by family services.

Initial reports indicated Hill perpetrated the abuse.

Neither of the parents ended up being willing to talk to police about what happened.

They know something happened to the kid. Just can’t prove now who did it. Initially thought they’d be able to before the classic DV cycle kicked in and the initial report of who did it was recanted.
I've been told you're full of shit..."much, much worse than an broken arm"

yeah yeah...you hate Hill..we get it.
[Reply]
stumppy 07:23 AM 04-25-2019
Looks like the only road to justice for this child is through the NFL. And that might not work either. Hill can't get away with not cooperating when they ask questions. Well, he could but it will cost him, as it should.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 07:24 AM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
We right now have an entire generation of people who are self entitled because they've never had any real consequences, anytime I didn't get swatted I felt like I got away with it.
It's good to know you've figured out the entire millennial generation and determined that corporal punishment is the only answer based on your own personal experience decades ago. Come on, man...
[Reply]
RobertWeathers 07:25 AM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by kcpasco:
Corporal punishment has been a thing forever. There definitely is a line that can crossed into abuse though.
Agree.

As you say hitting children is out of bounds.
[Reply]
kcpasco 07:28 AM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by RobertWeathers:
Agree.

As you say hitting children is out of bounds.
I got hit and don’t hate my parents for it. I’m so happy you have all the right answers on how parents choose to discipline their children.
[Reply]
seaofred 07:28 AM 04-25-2019
My thought on the DA saying "Something Criminal" happened to the child is, doesn't he have to say that so the juvenile in need case can continue?
[Reply]
BlackOp 07:29 AM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by stumppy:
Looks like the only road to justice for this child is through the NFL. And that might not work either. Hill can't get away with not cooperating when they ask questions. Well, he could but it will cost him, as it should.
Burn him...BURN HIM!!! even if we cant prove it...after two months of investigation.

SOMEONE MUST PAY!!! BURN EVERYTHING!
[Reply]
Chief Northman 07:29 AM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by BlackOp:

Quit embarrassing yourself.

It’s obvious Hill is an abuser and his woman is valuing a potential payday over her son’s well-being. Tyreek can spend some time in prison AFAIC and who cares if he is fast and can catch a football.

Criminal. His 2nd chance is over.
[Reply]
notorious 07:29 AM 04-25-2019
Poor kid. Fuck football, if Hill did it he needs to pay. I hope the family isn’t putting a price on their child’s mental and physical health.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 07:31 AM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by notorious:
Poor kid. Fuck football, if Hill did it he needs to pay. I hope the family isn’t putting a price on their child’s mental and physical health.
Don't worry. Some guys on here were beaten as kids and look at them now. It's been around forever so it's cool.
[Reply]
Eleazar 07:35 AM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by BlackOp:

The people you are mocking are long term members here with solid sources.
[Reply]
In58men 07:35 AM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Don't worry. Some guys on here were beaten as kids and look at them now. It's been around forever so it's cool.
I was hit with coffee mugs, cable wires, hangers, spatulas, belts, flip flops, etc etc.

I’m good and have an awesome career.
[Reply]
RobertWeathers 07:35 AM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by kcpasco:
I got hit and don’t hate my parents for it. I’m so happy you have all the right answers on how parents choose to discipline their children.
Great. Thank you.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 07:36 AM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Abusing a kid is viewed by many way way worse than kicking a women while she is on the ground or punching your pregnant girlfriend in the stomach.

Hill abused the kid or is remaining silent on who abused the kid. Either way, that ain't good. He is at a minimum, complicit in the abuse of a kid.

We all know he'd already have been released by the Chiefs if he was a fringe starter. We haven't won a SB since hippies were protesting the Vietnam war in the streets, if your an elite talent, how far are we willing to go with our tolerance?
[Reply]
Marcellus 07:36 AM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
Long and short of what I have been told:

There was physical evidence of abuse of the child (not a broken arm, much much worse and not accidental). Without that, the child isn’t removed by family services.

Initial reports indicated Hill perpetrated the abuse.

Neither of the parents ended up being willing to talk to police about what happened.

They know something happened to the kid. Just can’t prove now who did it. Initially thought they’d be able to before the classic DV cycle kicked in and the initial report of who did it was recanted.

IF this is true then fuck him.

IF this is true I don't understand the need for the grandstanding DA press conference because the details will be revealed to the NFL and he will be done.
[Reply]
Page 82 of 163
« First < 32727879808182 8384858692132 > Last »
Up