ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 81 of 119
« First < 31717778798081 8283848591 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***** Official '20/'21 Kansas Men's Basketball Repository Thread *****
cmh6476 02:12 PM 11-25-2020
Defending the National Championship of 2020

Roster:

https://kuathletics.com/sports/mbball/roster/

Schedule:

https://kuathletics.com/sports/mbball/schedule/

There you go! :-)
[Reply]
sedated 02:33 PM 03-22-2021
BWillie thinks KU will get blown out? All of a sudden I want to bet a bunch on KU.
[Reply]
BWillie 02:41 PM 03-22-2021
Originally Posted by sedated:
BWillie thinks KU will get blown out? All of a sudden I want to bet a bunch on KU.
I'm not always wrong. People just like to say that because I say things they don't like to hear.

When this team was highly ranked at the beginning of the year, I said I didn't think they were a great team. I said we likely would be a #4 seed and everyone freaked out and said min #2 and started pumping sunshine.

I was really high on last years team once I saw how much Doke had improved and we were overall #1 seed.

I predicted KU Football to go 11-1 their orange bowl year and I even made a thread about it before the szn. Everyone said I was an idiot.

I'm undefeated in Chiefsplanet bets, too. 3-3
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 02:48 PM 03-22-2021
Man BWillie, thx for giving it to us straight. Don’t let these haters crimp your style or dissuade you from being the great oracle of the thread
[Reply]
Bearcat 02:56 PM 03-22-2021
Pretty much every time someone says "and everyone freaked out", it never happened.

And with a prediction like this, who can ever be wrong?

Hey guys, I think the Chiefs' ceiling next season is 17 wins and their floor is 10 wins. I'll be quoting this later after you all freak out.

Originally Posted by BWillie:
So I think our ceiling is #2 seed, Floor about #5. Thank god for Jalen Wilson, though. We have alot of guys who aren't very skilled and can't get their own shot. The only guys who can really get their shot are Bryce Thompson and Jalen Wilson somewhat. This team has no rim protector with McCormack. The good news is we have the potential to have the best backcourt defensive team in the nation in Harris, Garrett and Agbaji (even though he's an overrated defender but still very good).

[Reply]
Buehler445 03:29 PM 03-22-2021
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brother:
That was more of what I meant by my beaker underdogs comment. You'd have thought it was some monumental opponent they were facing :-)
To be fair, KU is shit this year. From watching the tournament so is everyone else, but suggesting KU might not win walking away isn’t some unwarranted melt down.
[Reply]
BWillie 03:33 PM 03-22-2021
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Pretty much every time someone says "and everyone freaked out", it never happened.

And with a prediction like this, who can ever be wrong?

Hey guys, I think the Chiefs' ceiling next season is 17 wins and their floor is 10 wins. I'll be quoting this later after you all freak out.
Thank your for pulling that up and re-affirming that I am indeed Nostradamus or some kind of wizard.

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Man BWillie, thx for giving it to us straight. Don’t let these haters crimp your style or dissuade you from being the great oracle of the thread
You are welcome, my child.
[Reply]
Bearcat 03:38 PM 03-22-2021
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Thank your for pulling that up and re-affirming that I am indeed Nostradamus or some kind of wizard.
Or PGM with a much larger audience. :-)
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 03:45 PM 03-22-2021
Guess there's no need to watch tonight
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 03:46 PM 03-22-2021
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
To be fair, KU is shit this year. From watching the tournament so is everyone else, but suggesting KU might not win walking away isn’t some unwarranted melt down.
I mean, of course we can get blown out. If we shoot poorlybwe could. BPI index has it a 51% chance of KU win. Vegas is 50-50. Cant get any closer.

I will say this was exactly the scenario 2 years ago when Auburn blew our doors off :-)
[Reply]
KC_Connection 03:56 PM 03-22-2021
At least USC doesn't shoot threes like Auburn. No idea how KU will score on this team, though. From watching Mobley, he should be able to easily handle a player like McCormack in the post or any kind of drives from Garrett (unless of course we go small and use Wilson to pull Mobley away from the paint, which I would suggest Self at least tries). Braun and Agbaji better choose this night to step up and make shots instead of shriveling under the pressure.
[Reply]
Pablo 04:41 PM 03-22-2021
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow:
Yeah, I'm just gonna hit the sack at like 8 and read about the loss on CP in the morning. Oh well, it was fun while it lasted.
[Reply]
threebag 04:47 PM 03-22-2021
Hoping for a win!!!
[Reply]
Pablo 04:48 PM 03-22-2021
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow:
I don't understand how we ran into the #1 overall seed this early. Shit doesn't seem right at all.
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 05:24 PM 03-22-2021
Originally Posted by Pablo:
I don't understand how we ran into the #1 overall seed this early. Shit doesn't seem right at all.
Definitely unfair and clearly seeding is incorrect.
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 05:26 PM 03-22-2021
Originally Posted by Pablo:
Even before the bracket came out, I thought there was a good chance KU didn't make it out of the first weekend.

No go to player on offense and too inconsistent.

But I also thought that their three point shooting upside, coaching, defense and being battle tested gave them a reasonable hope for an upset or two and getting a final four ring.

But that was before I knew that they had pulled Gonzo's bracket.
[Reply]
Page 81 of 119
« First < 31717778798081 8283848591 > Last »
Up