ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 81 of 95
« First < 31717778798081 8283848591 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Patrick, Tyrann and friends have something to say
Dante84 07:18 PM 06-04-2020

#StrongerTogether pic.twitter.com/sfwF9Uvgaa

— Patrick Mahomes II (@PatrickMahomes) June 5, 2020

We love and support our players. We’re proud of you Patrick and Tyrann.@PatrickMahomes @Mathieu_Era https://t.co/JwL6p0vzP6

— Kansas City Chiefs (@Chiefs) June 5, 2020

We, the NFL, condemn racism and the systematic oppression of Black People. We, the NFL, admit we were wrong for not listening to NFL players earlier and encourage all to speak out and peacefully protest. We, the NFL, believe Black Lives Matter. #InspireChange pic.twitter.com/ENWQP8A0sv

— NFL (@NFL) June 5, 2020

[Reply]
TwistedChief 09:42 AM 06-12-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:
:-)

You must think I don’t have money?
I don't really know. I am just sure my bodyguards would be better paid than yours because I am sure my means are greater than yours.

(n.b.: I would only sink to the above level of comparing bank accounts in response to someone who still lives in a world where a man's worth is based on his ability to fistfight and when said person has threatened to assault me not once but twice.)
[Reply]
DaFace 09:42 AM 06-12-2020
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Alright im here. Which one of you cowardy custards wants to go a round of fisticuffs with me?
How about an enthusiastic round of rock, paper, scissors? I'm not much of a fisticuffer.
[Reply]
Mecca 09:43 AM 06-12-2020
Cowardy custards is a great phrase, I need to work that into my vernacular.
[Reply]
crazycoffey 09:45 AM 06-12-2020
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
well it's a little bit of an odd comparison, but sure, I'll play along.

I would say that the suspect killing the cop in his car should get Murder 1.

I would say that the cop killing the black citizen, if the citizen was unarmed or otherwise not a plausible threat other than being black should also get a Murder charge. Degree would depend on the situation. No matter how Staylor wants to try to reframe my position, I think this would make it clear.

Another example would be that a black man with a gram of crack might get 20 years. A white man with a gram of powder coke might get 20 months or probation. (actual sentence depending on laws in that state and whatnot, but you get the idea.)

I mean, there are any number of examples you can find.
Right. But those issues have nothing to do with the police in those situations. So I’d propose to thought, if a police officer has charges dropped, it’s not other cops failing society.
[Reply]
staylor26 09:46 AM 06-12-2020
Originally Posted by Mecca:
You did exactly what you were being told you do while claiming you didn't do that...
No, you claimed I’ve done it several times and that I always do it. I “claimed” I did it twice and those were 1 of those times. I also was not legitimately pissed like I was the other time. I was just making an observation because Twisted is one of those little guys that thinks he can get away with it because it’s the internet.
[Reply]
Ebolapox 09:47 AM 06-12-2020
Originally Posted by Mecca:
You did exactly what you were being told you do while claiming you didn't do that...
I mean, he could just be a hypocrite.
[Reply]
O.city 09:48 AM 06-12-2020
I really thought once the CHiefs won a SB CP would really lose it's teeth.

Boy was i wrong.
[Reply]
staylor26 09:49 AM 06-12-2020
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
I don't really know. I am just sure my bodyguards would be better paid than yours because I am sure my means are greater than yours.

(n.b.: I would only sink to the above level of comparing bank accounts in response to someone who still lives in a world where a man's worth is based on his ability to fistfight and when said person has threatened to assault me not once but twice.)

I own and armored courier and security business. Nice try.

And where did I say that’s a mans worth? I’m simply pointing out that a little dude like you would only feel safe talking to me that way on the internet. Sounds like an inferiority complex to me. Must suck knowing no amount of money will ever make you not a pussy.
[Reply]
Skyy God 09:50 AM 06-12-2020
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:

Given your charitable jacket donation, I think you're underselling yourself.

$50K likely buys a quality hitman. :-)
[Reply]
O.city 09:51 AM 06-12-2020

You also locked yourself in an armored truck once, so maybe cool it a bit Rambo.
[Reply]
crazycoffey 09:52 AM 06-12-2020
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
listen, I don't even think Chauvin warrants Murder 1. I doubt he got up that morning and decided he felt like killing a black man.

I doubt when he was kneeling on Floyd's neck he was intending death, but I don't think he gave a shit either way.

To me that's as much a part of the problem as anything else.

Agree. However, if the mob calls for murder 1 and the prosecutors don’t apply murder 1 the mob outcries injustice. If the PA does apply and charges get dropped, the mob yells injustice, conspiracy etc.

Bottom line, mob mentality causes more problems than they fix.
[Reply]
Mecca 09:54 AM 06-12-2020
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson:
Given your charitable jacket donation, I think you're underselling yourself.

$50K likely buys a quality hitman. :-)

[Reply]
staylor26 09:54 AM 06-12-2020
Originally Posted by O.city:
You also locked yourself in an armored truck once, so maybe cool it a bit Rambo.
No I did not “lock myself” in an armored truck.

You realize doors aren’t supposed to lock from the inside, right?
[Reply]
TwistedChief 09:56 AM 06-12-2020

And where did I say that’s a mans worth? I’m simply pointing out that a little dude like you would only feel safe talking to me that way on the internet. Sounds like an inferiority complex to me. Must suck knowing no amount of money will ever make you not a pussy.
Wow, sounds like you've had unparalleled success. How would I ever compete with that?

And as I said before, I go to plenty of games and meet plenty of CP members but have never seen you there. I'd like for you to join sometime and I can walk you through some basic statistics....very, very slowly.
[Reply]
O.city 09:56 AM 06-12-2020
No I did not “lock myself” in an armored truck.

You realize doors aren’t supposed to lock from the inside, right?
Doors aren't supposed to lock from the inside? That seems backwards
[Reply]
Page 81 of 95
« First < 31717778798081 8283848591 > Last »
Up