Page 81 of 449
« First < 31717778798081 8283848591131181 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Schefter: Jalen Ramsey has asked for a trade
St. Patty's Fire 04:17 PM 09-16-2019
https://twitter.com/adamschefter/sta...813515777?s=21
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 12:34 PM 09-17-2019
Originally Posted by Chiefs Pantalones:
I love Terez, but he’s never broken anything. He always has the “so and so had it first” tweet after it has been reported. He’s not at La Canfora’s level (who has broken a lot of news, including the trading of Marcus Peters a week before it went down) yet.
He was the first person to break the Alex Smith trade
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 12:34 PM 09-17-2019
Chadiha: https://twitter.com/jeffrichadiha/st...601018368?s=21

Basically means that KC is open to trading for him but will NOT extend. They probably want to flip him next offseason like we’ve been talking about.
[Reply]
Strongside 12:34 PM 09-17-2019
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Try and call about Patrick Peterson in a month and if not, make due with what you have and attack it this offseason.

Aqib Talib
Chris Harris Jr
Ronald Darby
Jimmy Smith
Logan Ryan
Brandon Carr

The FA corner class is as strong next year as I can remember it being. See if you can get one of those guys to want to come in and play with Pat. Then use your 1st on a corner.
This is the exact path we took last year.

And then promptly watched Tom Brady convert 3 straight 3rd downs on his way to the Super Bowl.

No thanks. I'm out on not attacking a glaring need when the solution is potentially right in front of your face.

This is a move Belichick makes. And it's why they win.
[Reply]
bricks 12:34 PM 09-17-2019
Originally Posted by Amnorix:
Clearly, the Chiefs could use more talent on D to help them win. If the cost for Ramsey is 2 1sts and his agent is saying he wants the most money, and most guaranteed money, for a CB ever after his contract is up next year, I'd think long and hard about whether 2 1sts is worth what may be a two year rental for a player who will bring back a 3rd -- MAYBE -- as a comp pick.
My gut says no he ain’t worth the price. Unless, he helps the Chiefs win the Superbowl but thats no guarantee.
[Reply]
Mecca 12:34 PM 09-17-2019
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
D looked great wout him last week. Im not scared of the Pats like you guys apparently are.
Yea cause judging Derek Carr and his band of no elite receivers is comparable to Tom Brady and his group.
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 12:35 PM 09-17-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Guys can we all just come together. I know everyone wants a answer on Ramsey but it may take a little bit till we find out. Till then let’s just remain calm and be friends :-)
Can you get us some random tweets that either give us hope or crush it?
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 12:35 PM 09-17-2019
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow:
Can you get us some random tweets that either give us hope or crush it?
I’m on it!!
[Reply]
Kman34 12:36 PM 09-17-2019
Originally Posted by -King-:
The Patriots are just a bit better than the Raiders.
This.. we didn’t touch Brady and he had his way with us cause we were a hot mess in the secondary... maybe if we can cover a little better.... who knows
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 12:36 PM 09-17-2019
Originally Posted by Strongside:

And then promptly watched Tom Brady convert 3 straight 3rd downs on his way to the Super Bowl.

No thanks. I'm out on not attacking a glaring need when the solution is potentially right in front of your face.

1000% this.

At this juncture, fuck patience. I get wanting to play the long game, but we need a god damn championship. And Ramsey brings us closer to that goal, and will bring us closer than any other available player.
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 12:36 PM 09-17-2019
Someone explain to me why we can’t trade for him as a rental, use him to win a ring, and then after the Super Bowl, flip him to another team for their first rounder that would be a higher pick than our original first round pick was?
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 12:36 PM 09-17-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
He was the first person to break the Alex Smith trade
Thank you. I didn't understand it the first time it was posted. Now I do. I appreciate it.
[Reply]
Chiefs Pantalones 12:36 PM 09-17-2019
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
What are you talking about...he broke the Smith trade
That’s it. What else has he been first on?
[Reply]
Halfcan 12:37 PM 09-17-2019
Originally Posted by Amnorix:
Clearly, the Chiefs could use more talent on D to help them win. If the cost for Ramsey is 2 1sts and his agent is saying he wants the most money, and most guaranteed money, for a CB ever after his contract is up next year, I'd think long and hard about whether 2 1sts is worth what may be a two year rental for a player who will bring back a 3rd -- MAYBE -- as a comp pick.
Everyone knows you will be totally flipping this position if the Pats trade for him. :-)
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 12:37 PM 09-17-2019
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
Someone explain to me why we can’t trade for him as a rental, use him to win a ring, and then after the Super Bowl, flip him to another team for another team’s first rounder that would be a higher pick than our original first round pick was?
Because Chiefs...
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 12:37 PM 09-17-2019
Originally Posted by Strongside:

Belichick trades high draft picks mid-season for players at peak value?

Name once.

Since he apparently makes these moves ALL THE TIME, it should be easy to name one time in the past 20 years.

It's gonna be awesome having a franchise QB and no first round picks until 2135
[Reply]
Page 81 of 449
« First < 31717778798081 8283848591131181 > Last »
Up