Page 81 of 298
« First < 31717778798081 8283848591131181 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Fire Bob Sutton
petegz28 10:12 PM 10-19-2017
That is all.
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:50 PM 10-14-2018
Originally Posted by Coach:
And here's the thing. The Chiefs are so bad at evaluating talent on defense. Why the fuck would you want to take your DT/DE in college, and move him to a OLB?

It just does not make sense to me. Common sense would say that, whatever position that guy play, have him play that damn position, not to another position that is completely foreign to him.

It's that kind of shit the Chiefs used to do when they were trying to make safeties into corners, a while back.
:-):-):-)

Originally Posted by Eleazar:
The defense has been in decline for years now with nothing being done to stop it.

Essentially no quality defensive players have been drafted in the last 5 drafts besides Chris Jones. (and Peters who of course they decided was too toxic to keep around)

That's why we are in the state we're in.
:-):-):-)
[Reply]
Titty Meat 10:51 PM 10-14-2018
Literally the top 2 defenses against points run a 34. Its a dead defense? Huh? What?
[Reply]
RunKC 10:51 PM 10-14-2018
It’s been a problem for almost 3 years guys.

We haven’t drafted well, we pay money to Berry who can’t get on the field, we draft Peters telling everyone he’s a good guy and then trade him.

FFS how good would this defense have been tonight if we have Justin Houston, Eric Berry (healthy) and Marcus Peters?
[Reply]
RickObie 10:51 PM 10-14-2018
Originally Posted by CoMoChief:
To be fair....

Bob Sutton didn't call that bad of a game.

This team simply doesn't have talent on the D side of the ball.

All of the talent is on offense.

This defense CAN NOT tackle worth a ****ing shit. What do you expect Sutton to do when the team can't tackle?

Def the worst Chiefs D I've seen since 2003.

Speaks is so ****ing terrible.

I'd almost be willing to see what Tamba Hali is up to. - I mean seriously, what else does this defense have to lose? This team signed Frank ****ing Zombo. Speaks is the worrst 34OLB in the NFL, he has no business playing the position. Hali coming off couch is better than both of those pieces of shit.
How many years are we going to say this - what’s the common denominator- Sutton has to go. I’m so tired of excuses - we’ve had different GMs. Etc.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 10:52 PM 10-14-2018
6 of the top 10 defenses run a 34. Overreaction planet.
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 10:52 PM 10-14-2018
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Bottom line is right now this is on Veach even though it’s not really fair bc he’s had 1 offseason.

Hitchens, Ragland and Fuller have been big disappointments.
Fuller cannot cover anyone on the outside. Every time someone goes deep on him, he is clearly beat and holding and grabbing. On the all-22 even when the ball does not go to his side, he is usually beat and grabbing.

Per PFF we was the best slot corner last year, but his so damn slow I don't know how that was possible.

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
RickObie 10:53 PM 10-14-2018
Every year this D sets another record and not in the good way.
[Reply]
notorious 10:53 PM 10-14-2018
I would give my first born to have Flowers, S Smith, and 2015 Poe back.

Oh how things have fallen. How does it get this bad?
[Reply]
RickObie 10:53 PM 10-14-2018
Well if our offense didn’t do this or didn’t do that. Come on people.
[Reply]
mcaj22 10:54 PM 10-14-2018
Originally Posted by CoMoChief:

All of the talent is on offense.

The irony is on paper they are spending about 10 million more in salary cap on the defense than the offense and yet, all the talent in game is by far the offense. They havent even opened the check book yet for se of those guys on offense. Imagine when they do that, what in the world are they gonna get on defense then?
[Reply]
RickObie 10:54 PM 10-14-2018
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
6 of the top 10 defenses run a 34. Overreaction planet.
Well ours sets records of shit every year.
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:55 PM 10-14-2018
Originally Posted by RickObie:
How many years are we going to say this - what’s the common denominator- Sutton has to go. I’m so tired of excuses - we’ve had different GMs. Etc.
Then go ahead and fire him. It simply isn't going to change anything.
[Reply]
mcaj22 10:55 PM 10-14-2018
Originally Posted by notorious:
I would give my first born to have Flowers, S Smith, and 2015 Poe back.

Oh how things have fallen. How does it get this bad?
Brandon Carr is still playing better defense than any current Chief
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:56 PM 10-14-2018
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic:
Fuller cannot cover anyone on the outside. Every time someone goes deep on him, he is clearly beat and holding and grabbing. On the all-22 even when the ball does not go to his side, he is usually beat and grabbing.

Per PFF we was the best slot corner last year, but his so damn slow I don't know how that was possible.

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk
Fuller has been very disappointing for me. He gives up two or 3 big plays every game and has all year...
[Reply]
Titty Meat 10:57 PM 10-14-2018
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Fuller has been very disappointing for me. He gives up two or 3 big plays every game and has all year...
Hes better on the inside. So is Nelson. Get Peterson dammit.
[Reply]
Page 81 of 298
« First < 31717778798081 8283848591131181 > Last »
Up