ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 81 of 300
« First < 31717778798081 8283848591131181 > Last »
Media Center>The Walking Dead ***With Comic Spoilers*** (Part 2)
Fire Me Boy! 03:01 PM 10-02-2014
Sunday Nights at 9pm/8pm (Central) on AMC. Premiere for Season 5 is Oct. 12.
[Reply]
frankotank 09:30 AM 10-12-2015
Originally Posted by kepp:
So someone in Alexandria has a giant fog horn?
Posted via Mobile Device
the leader of the town lady, whos husband got his throat cut.....I don't trust her. I think it may be her blowing that horn 'cause she's all butt hurt that rick was right.

ALSO....I got a kick out of the blinkers flashing on the car during the cattle drive. I thought that was pretty funny.
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 09:46 AM 10-12-2015
Originally Posted by KC_Lee:
I don't know, the way Glen said "You know why" after Maggie protested and in such hushed tones if what led me to that thought.
I think I missed that line. That would make sense.
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 09:47 AM 10-12-2015
Originally Posted by frankotank:
the leader of the town lady, whos husband got his throat cut.....I don't trust her. I think it may be her blowing that horn 'cause she's all butt hurt that rick was right.

ALSO....I got a kick out of the blinkers flashing on the car during the cattle drive. I thought that was pretty funny.
I don't think it's her. But I trust her. I think she's seen the light. She's doing everything Rick suggests - killed the dude at the end of last season; we don't bury killers in the town; let's build the wall to pinball the walkers where we want them to go. I think it's the Wolves.

The blinkers made me laugh, too.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 12:06 PM 10-12-2015
Maggie usually doesn't go down softly at staying behind. I'm with you guys on that guess.
[Reply]
Radar Chief 12:12 PM 10-12-2015
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy!:
I don't think it's her. But I trust her. I think she's seen the light. She's doing everything Rick suggests - killed the dude at the end of last season; we don't bury killers in the town; let's build the wall to pinball the walkers where we want them to go. I think it's the Wolves.
:-) In last season's finale the Wolves also had control of a shipping dock full of walkers in semi-trailers. I would assume they've got a truck or two also.

Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy!:
The blinkers made me laugh, too.
Ikr? WTF was that supposed to be for?
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 12:25 PM 10-12-2015
Originally Posted by Radar Chief:
Ikr? WTF was that supposed to be for?
My wife suggested to keep the walkers' attention. I was like, "What for? They're like 10 feet back. They're not going to get distracted."
[Reply]
Brock 05:14 PM 10-12-2015
Has anyone not noticed by now that rick is a fucking retard?
[Reply]
vailpass 12:53 PM 10-13-2015
So they have thousands of walkers trapped in a pit. Instead of pouring fuel into that pit and burning them all to ash or figuring out some other way to destroy them their idea is to let them live. Bonus: the also let them all out, lead them RIGHT BY THE COMPOUND THEY ARE TRYING TO KEEP THEM OUT OF, and let them go 20 miles outside of town where, if they should happen to hear a loud noise or see a bright light behind them, THEY WILL TURN AROUND AND COME STRAIGHT BACK AT THEM?

Really?
[Reply]
BigRichard 01:18 PM 10-13-2015
Originally Posted by vailpass:
So they have thousands of walkers trapped in a pit. Instead of pouring fuel into that pit and burning them all to ash or figuring out some other way to destroy them their idea is to let them live. Bonus: the also let them all out, lead them RIGHT BY THE COMPOUND THEY ARE TRYING TO KEEP THEM OUT OF, and let them go 20 miles outside of town where, if they should happen to hear a loud noise or see a bright light behind them, THEY WILL TURN AROUND AND COME STRAIGHT BACK AT THEM?

Really?
Kinda what I was thinking. Why not just start clearing them out? Is it that hard to kill things that move slowly, are not to bright, and are trapped? Even if it took them a week or two I don't think it would be that hard to kill them all. Hell they could have left the setup alone (maybe moved one of the trailers a little bit) and left a few walkers down there to keep drawing them in. Come back every couple of months and take down any extra ones.
[Reply]
notorious 01:29 PM 10-13-2015

Really?
Burning them would be too easy.

Need drama.
[Reply]
KC_Lee 01:33 PM 10-13-2015

Really?
Fuel shortage, burning isn't 100% effective in destroying them (of course leading them away is no guarantee either), dramatic effect, training for the soft residents of Alexandria.
[Reply]
vailpass 02:06 PM 10-13-2015
Fuel shortage, burning isn't 100% effective in destroying them (of course leading them away is no guarantee either), dramatic effect, training for the soft residents of Alexandria.
There are millions of gallons of gas, diesel, and other accelerators just laying about. Not to mention explosives. Turning them to vapor and ash is 100% effective. As opposed to letting them out and bringing them to your neck of the woods.

I GET that it's just a pretend show. But that was so far out of whack, so obviously stupid, it threw me off.
[Reply]
KC_Lee 02:21 PM 10-13-2015
There are millions of gallons of gas, diesel, and other accelerators just laying about. Not to mention explosives. Turning them to vapor and ash is 100% effective. As opposed to letting them out and bringing them to your neck of the woods.

I GET that it's just a pretend show. But that was so far out of whack, so obviously stupid, it threw me off.
Well them someone needs to type IDQQD or the Konami Code.
[Reply]
Rausch 02:36 PM 10-13-2015
Well them someone needs to type IDQQD or the Konami Code.
Or use some explosives to blow the road near the top and they'd NEVER get out of that giant hole.

Which should be collecting water at this point, shouldn't it?...
[Reply]
NewChief 02:48 PM 10-13-2015
Steam Roller or some other piece of heavy equipement. Make some modifications to it. Mow them all down.
[Reply]
Page 81 of 300
« First < 31717778798081 8283848591131181 > Last »
Up