ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 81 of 126
« First < 31717778798081 8283848591 > Last »
Media Center>Superman/Batman movie coming in 2015
tk13 11:50 AM 07-20-2013

---

Originally Posted by :
After decades of fighting evil solo, Batman and Superman will finally be teaming up on the big screen, sources confirm to The Hollywood Reporter.

Man of Steel director Zack Snyder will direct the tentpole with Henry Cavill returning as Superman. It is unclear who will play Batman in the new film. A release date of 2015 has been set, with a Flash movie appearing in 2016 and a Justice League movie in 2017.

Snyder's Man of Steel, which rebooted the Superman franchise, has grossed north of $600 million worldwide since it hit theaters this June.
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/hea...-league-589521

Originally Posted by :
Warner Bros. is about to bring together two of its most iconic heroes: Superman and Batman will unite in a new film, the follow-up to “Man of Steel,” set for release in 2015.

According to two sources with knowledge of the movie, Warner Bros. intends to announce the news at its Comic-Con International panel Saturday morning. Said a Warner Bros. spokesperson, “We don’t comment on rumors regarding these properties.”

“Man of Steel” director Zack Snyder is expected to reunite with screenwriter David S. Goyer and star Henry Cavill for the new film. It’s unlikely Christian Bale will step back into the bat suit, as the actor has indicated publicly that he has moved on from his days as Bruce Wayne.

“Man of Steel” producer and “Dark Knight” trilogy director Christopher Nolan is expected by some to produce the project, but the exact nature of his involvement is unclear.

The move marks the culmination of years of effort on the part of Warner Bros. and DC Comics to bring their superheroes together in a similar fashion to their primary competitor Marvel, which successfully combined its superheroes into a $1.5-billion box-office hit with “The Avengers.”

In the comic world, the two heroes are teaming up in a new series, “Batman/Superman,” by writer Greg Pak and artist Jae Lee.
http://herocomplex.latimes.com/movie...-man-of-steel/
[Reply]
ThaVirus 02:30 PM 02-11-2016
I wonder what the story will be for Batman stopping Superman's punch.

Some form of kryptonite? I haven't heard anything about it.

I'm also wondering how they're going to include Flash, Cyborg, Aquaman, etc.
[Reply]
Fish 02:31 PM 02-11-2016
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
I wonder what the story will be for Batman stopping Superman's punch.

Some form of kryptonite? I haven't heard anything about it.

I'm also wondering how they're going to include Flash, Cyborg, Aquaman, etc.
Kryptonite suit. Unfortunately that's the only possible explanation.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 02:33 PM 02-11-2016
Kryptonite/Superman holding back are the only logical explanations for a Bats/Supes fight lasting longer than 2 seconds.
[Reply]
RobBlake 11:47 PM 02-11-2016
Haters so strong In This thread lol
[Reply]
keg in kc 03:30 AM 02-12-2016
Nice trailer. They needed that. And Jesus I'm already getting a crush on gal godot.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 06:31 AM 02-12-2016
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
Nice trailer. They needed that. And Jesus I'm already getting a crush on gal godot.
She's smokin ...esp in the fast movies
[Reply]
-King- 08:25 AM 02-12-2016
People hopping back on the bandwagon lol.

But yeah, I was worried too especially after that 2nd or 3rd trailer. This one is perfect though. Can't wait to see it. 2016 is going to be an epic year for comic book movies.
[Reply]
Bowser 10:07 AM 02-12-2016
That trailer helped to be sure, but my skepticism is still sky high. I'm going to stick with my preconceived notion that this is going to be a feast for the eyes, but likely a really disappointing movie.
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 11:11 AM 02-12-2016
Originally Posted by Bowser:
That trailer helped to be sure, but my skepticism is still sky high. I'm going to stick with my preconceived notion that this is going to be a feast for the eyes, but likely a really disappointing movie.
Was a good trailer - but I'm with you. Still going to wait until the reviews come in as to whether I'm going to spend $100 to go and see it.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 11:31 AM 02-12-2016
I'll see this regardless... I'm hoping its not a let down
[Reply]
RobBlake 01:40 PM 02-12-2016
it will def not be as bad as Fantastic Four.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 01:54 PM 02-12-2016
Originally Posted by Chiefs Pantalones:
The new trailer makes it look a little bit better. I'll still see it because I've always loved Superman.
I will as well, but at home.
[Reply]
Bowser 02:51 PM 02-12-2016
Originally Posted by RobBlake:
it will def not be as bad as Fantastic Four.
While I completely agree with this (and I'm taking your word on it since I never had any intention of going to that poop carnival), the Fantastic Four really shouldn't be the litmus on what is considered to be a good comic book movie, lol.
[Reply]
RobBlake 03:57 PM 02-12-2016
Originally Posted by Bowser:
While I completely agree with this (and I'm taking your word on it since I never had any intention of going to that poop carnival), the Fantastic Four really shouldn't be the litmus on what is considered to be a good comic book movie, lol.
ha duly noted. I agree, i'm just taking that as purely as a storyline/pace perspective that I have full confidence it wouldnt be the shitfest that is F4. I'm so mad I watched that movie lol.
[Reply]
Anyong Bluth 07:12 PM 02-12-2016
There's a quickcut scene when Batman shoots at Supes, and he stops the projectile with his hand.

Obviously, Batman is going to know that a conventional bullet would be pointless in hurting him, not to mention that Batman isn't typically one to use guns. The speculation is that he fully intended for Superman to stop the bullet as a means of delivering something to weaken him.

Could be some type of dart or other method to deliver a weak level of kryptonite, not enough to be lethal but enough to as he says,
"Do you bleed? You will!"

Obviously, a weakened Superman is necessary for Batman to level the playing field.
[Reply]
Page 81 of 126
« First < 31717778798081 8283848591 > Last »
Up