ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 81 of 359
« First < 31717778798081 8283848591131181 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Another hot teacher caught having sex with student
eazyb81 07:52 AM 12-08-2011
I can't imagine the epic game this 13 year old must have to nail this hottie. What a stone cold pimp.

http://www.magic1079.com/cc-common/n...rticle=9482743

Originally Posted by :
​A 28-year-old Lake Charles-area woman faces a bevy of charges after Louisiana police said she repeatedly had sex with a 13-year-old boy who she met at the Bible camp where she was a teacher/aide.

According to the Sulphur Daily News, Heather Daughdrill initiated the relationship in June and it continued until a complaint was filed in October. After her arrest on November 29, police told the paper that Daughdrill would pick her victim up from school without his parents' knowledge and subject him to sexual encounters. Louisiana cops also reportedly found sexually explicit texts between Daughdrill and her victim.

[Reply]
vailpass 12:00 AM 02-23-2016
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
:-)

I shit you not, she looked a young Jacqueline Bisset.
Verah nice/Borat
[Reply]
TimBone 12:36 AM 02-23-2016
Originally Posted by vailpass:
I'd have started to take that up a notch then salt blasted my parachute pants...
lol....salt blasted.
[Reply]
loochy 07:52 AM 02-23-2016
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
When I was in 9th grade (I wasn't yet 15 at this point), I had a really attractive substitute English teacher for about 3 months, as the normal teacher was out with some kind of surgery.

This sub always seemed to favor me in class and some of my friends teased me about. Well, on her last day, I saw her as I was leaving to head home. She said goodbye, gave me a hug, then a kiss and stuck her tongue down my throat.

In all honesty, it completely freaked me out. This is the first time I've ever mentioned it publicly but as much as we all like to say "Where were these whores when I was a kid?", it quite a bit different as a grown male looking back rather than an adolescent teen.

I definitely wasn't ready to bang some 28 year old hot teacher when I was 14.

Not even close.
story worthless without pics

I agree though, 14 would be a bit too early. 16 and older though - it would be ON!
[Reply]
scho63 09:22 AM 02-23-2016
After graduating high school, I ran into a group of the hottest teachers from my high school out one afternoon at a famous bar in Belmar NJ along the shore. The youngest and hottest one started dancing with me and by the end of the night we were sucking face all over the dance floor. She was a 24 or 25 year old super hot dirty blond with great tits. She was getting sloshed drinking Jack and coke and the other teachers had to pull her away so things didn't get worse. I was always pissed at them for cock blocking me!
[Reply]
scho63 07:03 AM 02-27-2016
She is a real special kind of dumb! :-)

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/02/25...g-him-gun.html

JACKSON, Mich. – Authorities say a former Michigan teacher who is accused of having sex with a student also gave him a gun that's believed to have been used in a Jackson shooting.

Jamee Hiatt of Grass Lake was arrested by Jackson police in January after resigning as a teacher in Leslie. The 31-year-old was charged with criminal sexual conduct.

Authorities say charges stemmed from a sexual relationship with a boy that began in 2014 when he was 13.

The Lansing State Journal reports Hiatt told police a gun belonging to her as stolen, but she's charged with filing a false report. Details of the shooting weren't released.

Defense lawyer Phillip Berkemeier says Hiatt "has a lot of things she regrets." He says she earlier said she was "forthcoming" about the gun.

[Reply]
notorious 07:23 AM 02-27-2016
The last crop has been nasty.

Either the hot teachers are getting smarter about covering their tracks, or have ceased screwing young boys all together.
[Reply]
threebag 11:31 AM 02-27-2016
Originally Posted by scho63:
She is a real special kind of dumb! :-)

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/02/25...g-him-gun.html

JACKSON, Mich. – Authorities say a former Michigan teacher who is accused of having sex with a student also gave him a gun that's believed to have been used in a Jackson shooting.

Jamee Hiatt of Grass Lake was arrested by Jackson police in January after resigning as a teacher in Leslie. The 31-year-old was charged with criminal sexual conduct.

Authorities say charges stemmed from a sexual relationship with a boy that began in 2014 when he was 13.

The Lansing State Journal reports Hiatt told police a gun belonging to her as stolen, but she's charged with filing a false report. Details of the shooting weren't released.

Defense lawyer Phillip Berkemeier says Hiatt "has a lot of things she regrets." He says she earlier said she was "forthcoming" about the gun.

BLM?
[Reply]
Anyong Bluth 11:32 AM 02-27-2016
Originally Posted by threebag02:
BLM?
BTK?
[Reply]
TLO 02:26 PM 02-27-2016
Originally Posted by Anyong Bluth:
BTK?
BBC?
[Reply]
Anyong Bluth 02:33 PM 02-27-2016
Originally Posted by Li'l Smokey:
BBC?
BLT?
[Reply]
Toby Waller 03:11 PM 02-27-2016
W-h-a-t?
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 03:26 PM 02-27-2016
Originally Posted by Anyong Bluth:
BLT?
BDAU?
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 03:50 PM 02-27-2016
Originally Posted by notorious:
The last crop has been nasty.

Either the hot teachers are getting smarter about covering their tracks, or have ceased screwing young boys all together.
Your av cracks me up. :-)
[Reply]
TLO 04:59 PM 02-27-2016
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
BDAU?
LMNOP?
[Reply]
Toby Waller 05:23 PM 02-27-2016
sometimes Y
[Reply]
Page 81 of 359
« First < 31717778798081 8283848591131181 > Last »