ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 81 of 154
« First < 31717778798081 8283848591131 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Laptops, motorcycles, and hot chicks (a compilation)
convict1983 04:21 PM 06-25-2007
Originally Posted by DaFace:
This thread is a compilation of three threads which were all started by the same person. They were merged into one thread since the person is probably not worthy of having three separate threads in the hall. The original thread begins here, and the links below will "jump" to the first posts in the second and third threads.
I stole a sweet laptop today

So I was in Paradise Cafe today for lunch and it was jam packed. There was this guy that was sitting in a booth all by his lonesome and had a sweet lookin laptop. The dude gets a call on his cell phone and decides to take the call outside. I was perplexed because he just left his laptop all by itself. So, its now been 15 minutes and the guy is STILL outside on the phone!

I thought to myself that I really needed a new laptop and this one was there for the taking. Well, there were no cameras in there and it was so busy that no one would notice so I went up to it casually and folded it up and exited the opposite door from him. Like taking candy from a baby. :-)

And I dont feel too bad because the guy didnt have any business or work related stuff on there, just a couple of photo albums. Hey, if he is too stupid to leave his laptop alone for more than 15 minutes then he deserved it.
[Reply]
RNR 12:23 PM 06-25-2008
Well midnight I can not see the picture so I guess I will just have to take your word for it. As far as your twit buddy whatsmyname I can not wait for school to start and he is off the pute during the day.
[Reply]
mikeyis4dcats. 12:23 PM 06-25-2008
Originally Posted by whatsmynameagain:
jealousy strikes again. why hate on me? because im living the dream and your living the shit life with a **** wife and shithead kids? your wife would rather her hole dry out than let you in it. there are threads on this board that prove ALL of the above you nasal nuggets!

This is your first post in this thread, yet you seem to be responding to the posters. Forget to logout of this name before you posted as Midnight Vulture?
[Reply]
seclark 12:23 PM 06-25-2008
Originally Posted by Phobia:
I'm a fat old guy and I never used a motorcycle to pull that.
gotta be your money, then.
sec
[Reply]
seclark 12:24 PM 06-25-2008
Originally Posted by mikeyis4dcats.:
This is your first post in this thread, yet you seem to be responding to the posters. Forget to logout of this name before you posted as Midnight Vulture?
i wondered about that too.
sec
[Reply]
mikeyis4dcats. 12:25 PM 06-25-2008
Mooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

She is pretty fat and unattractive Phil. I'd swallow my pride and take her off your hands if you need to unload her....

:-)
[Reply]
Redrum_69 12:25 PM 06-25-2008
FIRST PAGE WOO HOO!11
[Reply]
Phobia 12:25 PM 06-25-2008
Originally Posted by seclark:
gotta be your money, then.
sec
Heh. I don't have any of that. I drive a 1997 pickup truck.
[Reply]
Phobia 12:26 PM 06-25-2008
She is pretty fat and unattractive Phil.
You ain't lying, actually. She'll be bringing the world another Kloster girl in 3 months.
[Reply]
Bwana 12:26 PM 06-25-2008
Yeah, I caught that as well.........same clown.
[Reply]
gblowfish 12:27 PM 06-25-2008
Chicks dig me, because i rarely wear underwear, and when I do, it's usually something unusual.

Here I am with my girlfriend, her girlfriend and my therapist.
We like to roll around in a big bag of shake and bake together, then we nibble the crust off each others neather regions.

And I don't ride a pussy motorcycle. I have a limo. That way I don't have to pick the bugs out of my teeth.

Sincerely,
Hugh
Attached: hugh.jpg (26.3 KB) 
[Reply]
The Franchise 12:27 PM 06-25-2008
Originally Posted by Midnight_Vulture:
Once again if you think you can do better than please post pics of the chick you are with right now. If not then :-) cause you are probably a 40 yr old virgin still.

I find it funny that all the old guys on here are saying "Oh yeah I have been with better tail than that" but they refuse to post pics of it. Hahah riiiiight.:-)
I find it funny that you assume I'm a 40 year old virgin. I'm 27 and happily in a relationship with my girlfriend.

I didn't say I was doing better then you either did I? I just said that having blonde hair and a fake tan doesn't make a girl the hottest chick ever. You'll learn that when you grow up.
[Reply]
bogey 12:27 PM 06-25-2008
I'd do all of them. Interesting, I never used my bike to pick up chicks, never needed to though.
[Reply]
Midnight_Vulture 12:28 PM 06-25-2008
Mooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
Barfs

Not a fan of redheaded skanks sorry. And sorry that you are fat. must suck to not be able to see your penis.:-)
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 12:28 PM 06-25-2008
Heh. I don't have any of that. I drive a 1997 pickup truck.

Chicks dig the 97 pickups.

Just imagine how much tail you could pull if you were single! :-)
[Reply]
Midnight_Vulture 12:29 PM 06-25-2008
Originally Posted by pestilenceaf23:
I find it funny that you assume I'm a 40 year old virgin. I'm 27 and happily in a relationship with my girlfriend.

I didn't say I was doing better then you either did I? I just said that having blonde hair and a fake tan doesn't make a girl the hottest chick ever. You'll learn that when you grow up.
Please enlighten us on your hot gf. I am sure she is a knockout or maybe 300 lbs.:-)
[Reply]
Page 81 of 154
« First < 31717778798081 8283848591131 > Last »
Up