ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 81 of 114
« First < 31717778798081 8283848591 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Moooo....
luv 10:51 AM 09-05-2006
....is a lying, cheating asshole. And I'm not the one he cheated on, but the one he cheated with. Gotta love being played for a fool.
[Reply]
|Zach| 10:28 PM 09-07-2006
Originally Posted by Mr. Kotter:
Half an entry stroke before blowing your wad.....does NOT qualify as a beast ****.....:-)
:-)
[Reply]
Skip Towne 10:29 PM 09-07-2006
Originally Posted by Donger:
I don't have a problem with it at all. Just waiting for your imminent '****ing with me' to start. If it has started, it's somewhat akin to GoChiefs f*cking with a woman.
If you don't have a problem with it why did you bring it up? You aren't nearly as smart as you envision yourself to be. Let's go back to "which one" like you had multiple degrees. In reality, you only have one. A worthless one at that. Maybe the rest of the Planet is buying your ignorant shit but I'm not. You're turn.
[Reply]
DMAC 10:30 PM 09-07-2006
I knew a bar fight would break out in this thread.
[Reply]
Donger 10:30 PM 09-07-2006

Doesn't work that way, I'm afraid. I aced my entry exams and was then told that "unless you're a minority or a female, we're not hiring." Since I'm neither, I didn't get in.

Probably a good thing in retrospect.
[Reply]
Skip Towne 10:32 PM 09-07-2006

Doesn't work that way, I'm afraid. I aced my entry exams and was then told that "unless you're a minority or a female, we're not hiring." Since I'm neither, I didn't get in.

Probably a good thing in retrospect.
That's as good a story as any. Hahahahahahahahaha.
[Reply]
Donger 10:33 PM 09-07-2006
Originally Posted by Skip Towne:
If you don't have a problem with it why did you bring it up? You aren't nearly as smart as you envision yourself to be. Let's go back to "which one" like you had multiple degrees. In reality, you only have one. A worthless one at that. Maybe the rest of the Planet is buying your ignorant shit but I'm not. You're turn.
I merited degrees in all those fields. Do you know what that means?

I brought it up because I find you amusing, then and now.

So, proceed, you worthless piece of plebeian shit.
[Reply]
Skip Towne 10:36 PM 09-07-2006
I merited degrees in all those fields. Do you know what that means?

I brought it up because I find you amusing, then and now.

So, proceed, you worthless piece of plebian shit.
No don't get all pissy because I exposed you for the phony you are. Can't we just all get along? Hahahahahahaha!!!
[Reply]
Donger 10:36 PM 09-07-2006
That's as good a story as any. Hahahahahahahahaha.
It's the simple truth. I was disappointed, nonetheless, but it was probably for the best considering.
[Reply]
Donger 10:38 PM 09-07-2006
No don't get all pissy because I exposed you for the phony you are. Can't we just all get along? Hahahahahahaha!!!
Is this you '****ing with me' or not? I can't tell.
[Reply]
NJ Chief Fan 11:15 PM 09-07-2006
Originally Posted by (Zach):
From the guy who openly wishes the death of police officers.
and whats wrong with that screw them bastards they are always out to get me
[Reply]
BIG K 11:35 PM 09-07-2006
Originally Posted by NJ Chief Fan:
and whats wrong with that screw them bastards they are always out to get me

It would help if you didn't break the law....
[Reply]
NJ Chief Fan 11:41 PM 09-07-2006
Originally Posted by BIG K:

It would help if you didn't break the law....
so i like to smoke a little pot, im not gonna go out and kill some one or rob some one or go dig up some broads grave and rape her
[Reply]
BIG K 11:47 PM 09-07-2006
Originally Posted by NJ Chief Fan:
so i like to smoke a little pot, im not gonna go out and kill some one or rob some one or go dig up some broads grave and rape her
Smoking pot? Who the hell cares? As long as your'e not gonna go out and kill someone, rob someone, or go dig up some dead chick and **** her to death, whats the story? Why the anger?
[Reply]
luv 12:12 AM 09-08-2006
Smoking pot? Who the hell cares? As long as your'e not gonna go out and kill someone, rob someone, or go dig up some dead chick and **** her to death, whats the story? Why the anger?
Would the illegal part be the digging her up or the ****ing her part? Vivid imagination ya got there.
[Reply]
NJ Chief Fan 12:15 AM 09-08-2006
im not angry im just against cops, all they do is harrass me, a few summers ago i use to have cops follow me home almost every night, if it makes any difference i dont mind state troopers as much, but local cops can eat Moooo shit and die
[Reply]
Page 81 of 114
« First < 31717778798081 8283848591 > Last »
Up