ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 81 of 163
« First < 31717778798081 8283848591131 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Major Update on Tyreek Hill [old thread, don't freak out]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 11:44 AM 04-24-2019

Today at 3:00, Steve will be holding a press conference regarding the criminal investigation involving Tyreek Hill and Crystal Espinal. This will be held in our 4th floor conference room.

— Johnson County KS DA (@JohnsonCoDA) April 24, 2019

From @NFLTotalAccess: The latest on #Chiefs WR Tyreek Hill... pic.twitter.com/5xEpODrhuf

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) April 25, 2019

[Reply]
Eleazar 07:08 AM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Well yea when I got the belt that left some marks...one time I moved and it got my back so yea that left a mark.

One time when I was like 8 I think I was 8, my mom slapped me across my face for talking back and busted my lip.

After that age it didn't happen really because I stopped being a hard headed ass and did what I was told..ironically that really helped not getting smacked.
So it was probably the kid's fault then. Thanks for clearing that up.
[Reply]
Jerm 07:09 AM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
Long and short of what I have been told:

There was physical evidence of abuse of the child (not a broken arm, much much worse and not accidental). Without that, the child isn’t removed by family services.

Initial reports indicated Hill perpetrated the abuse.

Neither of the parents ended up being willing to talk to police about what happened.

They know something happened to the kid. Just can’t prove now who did it. Initially thought they’d be able to before the classic DV cycle kicked in and the initial report of who did it was recanted.
Jesus Christ, that sounds horrific.
[Reply]
Mecca 07:10 AM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
So it was probably the kid's fault then. Thanks for clearing that up.
Nice way to twist what I said, that was my personal experience that he asked me about.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 07:11 AM 04-25-2019
Did you ever get your ass beaten so badly you had bruises and welts on your back, butt, and legs well after the spanking, to the point it looked like you’d been whipped?

Just asking.
That's new information, and can it be confirmed? I'm guessing you are on the "in" with someone who has first hand knowledge of the investigation...seriously, that changes everything if it's true...
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 07:12 AM 04-25-2019
Well yea when I got the belt that left some marks...one time I moved and it got my back so yea that left a mark.

One time when I was like 8 I think I was 8, my mom slapped me across my face for talking back and busted my lip.

After that age it didn't happen really because I stopped being a hard headed ass and did what I was told..ironically that really helped not getting smacked.

Did those belt injuries make you look like you’d been whipped, and were they still visible many weeks later?

This was well beyond anything that could be construed as a normal attempt at discipline. Unless you’re Edwin Epps.
[Reply]
tmax63 07:12 AM 04-25-2019
Wasn't the kid's fault but sometimes the shortest distance to a young man's mind is through his ass. If more kids got spanked and taught to respect authority figures in their formative years we wouldn't have a lot of the problems in our society today.
[Reply]
RobertWeathers 07:13 AM 04-25-2019
I mean obviously things have changed, pretty sure shit my parents did on a daily basis to me would be considered abuse now yet I look back on it I'll point blank say every time I got my ass beat, I deserved it.
No child deserves to be physically assaulted regardless what they do.
[Reply]
Mecca 07:14 AM 04-25-2019
Did those belt injuries make you look like you’d been whipped, and were they still visible many weeks later?

This was well beyond anything that could be construed as a normal attempt at discipline. Unless you’re Edwin Epps.
I remember my ass hurting like a bitch for a few days, not sure about looking whipped though.

And in no way am I condoning anything here about Hill.
[Reply]
staylor26 07:14 AM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by MagicHef:
My guess is that someone will leak injury photos, and then Tyreek's career will be over.
Lmao yea because that’s what you’re hoping for as a Broncos fan. Sounds like wishful thinking to me.

We don’t even know if there are any pics. I’m sure if there were any, they would’ve leaked by now just like they did with AP.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 07:15 AM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by InChiefsHell:
That's new information, and can it be confirmed? I'm guessing you are on the "in" with someone who has first hand knowledge of the investigation...seriously, that changes everything if it's true...

Confirmed as in ever charged or publicly released? Unlikely.

Confirmed as in shared with me by someone I trust, who has the details of the investigation? Yes.
[Reply]
Mecca 07:15 AM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by tmax63:
Wasn't the kid's fault but sometimes the shortest distance to a young man's mind is through his ass. If more kids got spanked and taught to respect authority figures in their formative years we wouldn't have a lot of the problems in our society today.
I think it's a mix, you shouldn't beat the fuck out of your kids but at the same time I think the any physicality as abuse mindset isn't good either.

We right now have an entire generation of people who are self entitled because they've never had any real consequences, anytime I didn't get swatted I felt like I got away with it.
[Reply]
blake5676 07:15 AM 04-25-2019
I don't think photos are out there to leak, at least not yet, but there's definitely more to come. And from what I've been told, some stories are coming today.

I've heard pretty similar to what Duncan laid out above. But what I was told last night (no new abuse news but some actual proof) is that we should probably plan on drafting a WR this year.

And I have to agree with whoever above posted about what a shitty position he has put the Chiefs in with this whole fiasco. After being given a second chance, after seeing what happened to Hunt. And none of that even rises to the level of importance that a freaking THREE year old child is the center of this story. Not that it would be any better if the kid was 8-9, but a 3 year old makes me give even less two shits about what happens to Reek.
[Reply]
Eleazar 07:16 AM 04-25-2019

If this is true, and we know duncan_idaho is a reliable source so it probably is, I wish they'd just cut him now. It's going to be a lot worse when this information eventually does become public, and it will.
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 07:16 AM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by tmax63:
Wasn't the kid's fault but sometimes the shortest distance to a young man's mind is through his ass.

[Reply]
kcpasco 07:19 AM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by RobertWeathers:
No child deserves to be physically assaulted regardless what they do.
Corporal punishment has been a thing forever. There definitely is a line that can be crossed into abuse though.
[Reply]
Page 81 of 163
« First < 31717778798081 8283848591131 > Last »
Up