ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 81 of 105
« First < 31717778798081 8283848591 > Last »
Hall of Classics>101 random roasts by misc Roastmasters - Thread #2
Pasta Little Brioni 03:00 PM 05-20-2013
As a spinoff to the successful NFL Network's version of this and from the drama thread, it has come to fruition that this thread must be created.

Each day Hootie will reveal a member starting with 101 and working his way in order to number 1. I will update the OP as I see the names revealed.

*Warning this thread may cause a severe case of butthurt*

Let it begin!!

Hootie's List

Saul Good - A little about Roaster #2 (by frazod)
Spoiler!

85 BigRedChief
Spoiler!

84. StevieRay
Spoiler!

83. Rustshack
Spoiler!

82. KCnative
Spoiler!

81. Notorious
Spoiler!

80. Braincase
Spoiler!

79. big nasty kcnut
Spoiler!

78. crazycoffey
Spoiler!

77. Phobia

Spoiler!

76 Dave Lane

Spoiler!

75 KnowMo roasted by PGM
Spoiler!

74 Luv roasted by Mr. Flopnuts
Spoiler!

73. Mr Flopnuts
(by Iowanian)
Spoiler!

72. patteeu (by frazod)
Spoiler!

71. Bob Dole
Spoiler!

70. Sweet Daddy Hate/Raised On Riots/Darth CarlSatan (roasted by Clay)
Spoiler!

69.Setsuna (by rico)
Spoiler!

68. Burt (by J Diddy)
Spoiler!

67. petez28 (by PGM)
Spoiler!

[Reply]
rico 10:36 AM 07-02-2013
Originally Posted by Phobia:
I nearly made this same post

It was a short story because most of it was about his penis.
:-)
[Reply]
rico 10:38 AM 07-02-2013
Originally Posted by loochy:
Whatever man - a box turtle could snap that thing off

If that worm is supposed to be my penis, then that turtle is God-freaking-zilla.
[Reply]
loochy 10:42 AM 07-02-2013
Originally Posted by rico:
If that worm is supposed to be my penis, then that turtle is God-freaking-zilla.
Wrong. It's a micro turtle.

[Reply]
rico 10:44 AM 07-02-2013
Wrong. It's a micro turtle.

Well, then I must have encountered that shrinkage machine from "Honey I Shrunk the Kids."
[Reply]
tooge 10:55 AM 07-02-2013
honey you shrunk my penis
[Reply]
rico 10:58 AM 07-02-2013
Originally Posted by tooge:
honey you shrunk my penis
Hahaha.

Man, talk about lines that could get you slapped in the face in a millisecond.
[Reply]
Mr. Flopnuts 11:01 AM 07-02-2013
If reported and mods agree that it's a racial slur, absolutely. I agree that one does not need to be a minority to be subjected to racial slurs and also agree that the knife should cut both ways.
We will disagree on this one.
[Reply]
Phobia 11:06 AM 07-02-2013
Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts:
No problem. I'm also not sure "redneck" is a racial slur but we'd have fun talking it out.
[Reply]
loochy 11:09 AM 07-02-2013
So if it's reported and the mods agree that it's a racial slur, then not? So you have to be a minority to be subjected to a racial slur? You don't agree that the knife should cut both ways?

WTF?
[Reply]
patteeu 11:11 AM 07-02-2013
So if it's reported and the mods agree that it's a racial slur, then not? So you have to be a minority to be subjected to a racial slur? You don't agree that the knife should cut both ways?

WTF?
It depends on who the poster is. They don't want anything to be too clear in order to keep their options open.
[Reply]
ptlyon 11:11 AM 07-02-2013
:-)
[Reply]
Mr. Flopnuts 11:14 AM 07-02-2013
Originally Posted by cosmo20002:
Ok, question:
If someone is "permabanned," why, if that person is found to be back, is the person not immediately nuked instead of what appears to be 'nuked at the discretion of the mod team?'

Just wondering.
Originally Posted by patteeu:
I'm also for clear rules and for applying rules equally instead of having rules on the books that you can use on posters you don't like but waive for everyone else. Not to mention the fact that I think Hootie's previous bans (at least the one's I've been aware of) were bogus to begin with.
If someone can actually figure it out, come back here and be a decent member of the community, we are pretty forgiving.

WTF?

Fuck no. White people have held all the power, and all of the advantages since this country's inception. No one has ever said we are 2/5 human. Just because you were born in the last 50 years doesn't mean the past didn't happen. And while it may not be as widespread as it was back then, it still exists. And current generations have to deal with the pain of passed generations. It absolutely does not cut both ways. And the fact that people think it does, is one of the big reasons why it still exists today.
[Reply]
Phobia 11:18 AM 07-02-2013
**** no. White people have held all the power, and all of the advantages since this country's inception. No one has ever said we are 2/5 human. Just because you were born in the last 50 years doesn't mean the past didn't happen. And while it may not be as widespread as it was back then, it still exists. And current generations have to deal with the pain of passed generations. It absolutely does not cut both ways. And the fact that people think it does, is one of the big reasons why it still exists today.
I understand your perspective and I agree. But I also want to be consistent. I don't think I've ever banned anybody for slurs against whites but I'd like to think we would consistently apply those rules if required. I'd rather not go there but I do believe that there are minorities who hate white people simply due to the color of their skin and all of it is unfortunate.
[Reply]
ptlyon 11:20 AM 07-02-2013
Everybody just needs to go buy a copy of Blazing Saddles & chill the fuck out
[Reply]
Mr. Flopnuts 11:20 AM 07-02-2013
I understand your perspective and I agree. But I also want to be consistent. I don't think I've ever banned anybody for slurs against whites but I'd like to think we would consistently apply those rules if required. I'd rather not go there but I do believe that there are minorities who hate white people simply due to the color of their skin and all of it is unfortunate.
You're right, they do. My perspective is, they actually have a valid reason too. We've fucked them over for centuries. We're trying to change, but we're not there yet. They've never had the ability to fuck us over in the world, so why do we hate them again? That's where I'm coming from, but it's worth talking about IMO. I'm open to see things from the other side. That's why we're such super awesome moderators. :-)
[Reply]
Page 81 of 105
« First < 31717778798081 8283848591 > Last »
Up