Page 80 of 449
« First < 30707677787980 8182838490130180 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Schefter: Jalen Ramsey has asked for a trade
St. Patty's Fire 04:17 PM 09-16-2019
https://twitter.com/adamschefter/sta...813515777?s=21
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 12:31 PM 09-17-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
But what are you gonna win without him? Years of bad DB draft picks and a change of defensive scheme have led to us honestly not having the talent we need at the CB position.
D looked great wout him last week. Im not scared of the Pats like you guys apparently are.
[Reply]
Strongside 12:31 PM 09-17-2019
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
Isn't Terez saying Chiefs have no interest? Whatever he's saying I'll him over anyone else.
He's never said they aren't interested, no.

He's said he didn't expect them to make a huge push for him, but that his value is real and he could see it.
[Reply]
TribalElder 12:31 PM 09-17-2019
Deal is probably already done if our players are @'ing him

probably has to play through Jax thursday night football game then once they lose he comes to KC

just a guess I have no source whatsoever
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 12:32 PM 09-17-2019
Originally Posted by O.city:
I mean this in the most sincere way I can, but are you....mentally all there?
To be fair you’ve had plenty of moments like that yourself man :-)
[Reply]
Amnorix 12:32 PM 09-17-2019
Originally Posted by Jerm:
Of course there's factors...I think you knew what I meant.

Clearly, the Chiefs could use more talent on D to help them win. If the cost for Ramsey is 2 1sts and his agent is saying he wants the most money, and most guaranteed money, for a CB ever after his contract is up next year, I'd think long and hard about whether 2 1sts is worth what may be a two year rental for a player who will bring back a 3rd -- MAYBE -- as a comp pick.
[Reply]
RunKC 12:32 PM 09-17-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
But what are you gonna win without him? Years of bad DB draft picks and a change of defensive scheme have led to us honestly not having the talent we need at the CB position.
Try and call about Patrick Peterson in a month and if not, make due with what you have and attack it this offseason.

Aqib Talib
Chris Harris Jr
Ronald Darby
Jimmy Smith
Logan Ryan
Brandon Carr

The FA corner class is as strong next year as I can remember it being. See if you can get one of those guys to want to come in and play with Pat so we don’t overpay. Then use your 1st on a corner.
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 12:32 PM 09-17-2019
Originally Posted by O.city:
I mean this in the most sincere way I can, but are you....mentally all there?
:-)
[Reply]
keg in kc 12:32 PM 09-17-2019
Originally Posted by Strongside:
that would drive up the asking price.
It's impossible to drive up the asking price. Literally every team in the league except for New England and whoever wins the NFC is outbidding us by default, because we're offering a first round pick with an assumed value between 30 and 32. We have no choice but to overpay.
[Reply]
Chiefs Pantalones 12:32 PM 09-17-2019
I love Terez, but he’s never broken anything. He always has the “so and so had it first” tweet after it has been reported. He’s not at La Canfora’s level (who has broken a lot of news, including the trading of Marcus Peters a week before it went down) yet.
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 12:32 PM 09-17-2019
Originally Posted by TribalElder:
Deal is probably already done if our players are @'ing him

probably has to play through Jax thursday night football game then once they lose he comes to KC

just a guess I have no source whatsoever
If there was a deal there would be no way that Veach would allow him to play another snap for Jacksonville.

Zero chance that’s the case.
[Reply]
Jerm 12:33 PM 09-17-2019
Originally Posted by Amnorix:
Clearly, the Chiefs could use more talent on D to help them win. If the cost for Ramsey is 2 1sts and his agent is saying he wants the most money, and most guaranteed money, for a CB ever after his contract is up next year, I'd think long and hard about whether 2 1sts is worth what may be a two year rental for a player who will bring back a 3rd -- MAYBE -- as a comp pick.
You're not doing this trade without giving him a contract...everyone on here keeps talking about a rental, just no. You give him the $$.
[Reply]
Mecca 12:33 PM 09-17-2019
Originally Posted by Jerm:
He's acting weird on this one...last night on his weekly 610 show he sounded like the Chiefs would be right there in it and be a player.
It's what he does when there is interest in something like this, he acted all weird about the Thomas stuff too, played out almost exactly like this yet when it came out a deal was basically done he acted like he knew all along.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 12:33 PM 09-17-2019
Guys can we all just come together. I know everyone wants a answer on Ramsey but it may take a little bit till we find out. Till then let’s just remain calm and be friends :-)
[Reply]
BryanBusby 12:33 PM 09-17-2019
Originally Posted by Chiefs Pantalones:
I love Terez, but he’s never broken anything. He always has the “so and so had it first” tweet after it has been reported. He’s not at La Canfora’s level (who has broken a lot of news, including the trading of Marcus Peters a week before it went down) yet.
What are you talking about...he broke the Smith trade
[Reply]
-King- 12:33 PM 09-17-2019
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
D looked great wout him last week. Im not scared of the Pats like you guys apparently are.
The Patriots are just a bit better than the Raiders.
[Reply]
Page 80 of 449
« First < 30707677787980 8182838490130180 > Last »
Up