ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 80 of 114
« First < 30707677787980 8182838490 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Anyone here doing the E-Cig / Vape thing?
pr_capone 03:05 AM 11-17-2013
Thanks to my vape, I've had only one single cigarette in the past 3 weeks. I have zero cravings for them and I feel considerably better. In fact, I still have about 5 smokes left in a pack and just can't see myself smoking those... don't want to.

Even better... 5ml of juice, which costs $5, lasts me about 2 weeks meaning that I am spending less in the long run. I only smoked, at most, a pack a week... but still.

I tried the Blu E-Cigs but they were terrible. Trying to "smoke" out of one of those was like trying to take a hit off a joint that was rolled WAY to tight.

I'm using an eGo-V v2 mega battery with variable voltage control with a gravity tank.

[Reply]
mdchiefsfan 10:47 PM 02-15-2016
Originally Posted by listopencil:
Ah, OK, I didn't see your 2nd post before I typed that out.
No worries. We got it sorted out :-)

Did you see I found the Fuchai for $41.99? There is a link two pages back. They're a reputable company that I have bought three mods from. I knew you were eyeing it up, just thought I'd share. I actually bought it for that price.
[Reply]
listopencil 10:49 PM 02-15-2016
Originally Posted by mdchiefsfan:
No worries. We got it sorted out :-)

Did you see I found the Fuchai for $41.99? There is a link two pages back. They're a reputable company that I have bought three mods from. I knew you were eyeing it up, just thought I'd share. I actually bought it for that price.
I know, it's killing me. Did you already get it? Was it the real deal? I kind of have to buy it at that price if it's legit.
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 11:28 PM 02-15-2016
Got a liter of 3mg 50/50 mix with 24 flavors tonight. Gonna give a spin to a little DIY juice for my self.
[Reply]
mdchiefsfan 12:06 AM 02-16-2016
I know, it's killing me. Did you already get it? Was it the real deal? I kind of have to buy it at that price if it's legit.
Haven't gotten it yet, but as I said, I fully trust the seller. I've never had an issue with a purchase from them. Once I get it, I'll post pics and verification.
[Reply]
A Salt Weapon 12:58 AM 02-16-2016
http://www.vapertrain.com/page/hdics

TOmato; tomAto. It's all the same. I was wrong, apologies. But, I think the point still stands in their translation of nicotine. 1.5 is pretty damn low. Congrats and best of luck kicking nicotine to the curb.
Thank you.
May 12th was the last cig. I started with 18mg (1.8% :-) ) I've been phasing myself down. My goal was one year and I think I'm ahead of schedule. I'm mostly fighting the physical and mental addiction at this point, there are days where I'll forget to vape in the morning and then it's like oh yeah I'm supposed to be smoking, and then I'll start. Or if I run out of juice/battery it's all I think about. That where the zero will be beneficial I think.
[Reply]
mdchiefsfan 01:17 AM 02-16-2016
Originally Posted by A Salt Weapon:
Thank you.
May 12th was the last cig. I started with 18mg (1.8% :-) ) I've been phasing myself down. My goal was one year and I think I'm ahead of schedule. I'm mostly fighting the physical and mental addiction at this point, there are days where I'll forget to vape in the morning and then it's like oh yeah I'm supposed to be smoking, and then I'll start. Or if I run out of juice/battery it's all I think about. That where the zero will be beneficial I think.
Good to hear it, bro. I've been vaping as long as my sig shows (I've truly lost count) and I've successfully downgraded from 1.8 to 1.6. I just happen to really enjoy vaping. I'll get there eventually.
[Reply]
A Salt Weapon 02:15 AM 02-16-2016
Good to hear it, bro. I've been vaping as long as my sig shows (I've truly lost count) and I've successfully downgraded from 1.8 to 1.6. I just happen to really enjoy vaping. I'll get there eventually.
:-)

It's a marathon not a sprint.
I've really enjoyed vaping myself. It wouldn't have bothered me to stay on nic either. Just happy to be off cigs. And keep our corrupt as fuck city government out of pockets a little bit. I'd buy my stuff locally if they didn't find some way to include vaping in their "tobacco" tax. They even managed to include zero nic juice in their tax grasp, :-)
My quitting was a big fuck you to them. Now their "tobacco" tax won't get a penny from me.
Plus it doesn't stink, that's a huge plus.

3+ years though, damn that's awesome.
[Reply]
Jerm 10:03 AM 02-16-2016
Looking for a good cotton candy juice...anyone have a go to on that lol?
[Reply]
listopencil 03:30 PM 02-19-2016
Haven't gotten it yet, but as I said, I fully trust the seller. I've never had an issue with a purchase from them. Once I get it, I'll post pics and verification.
OK, you should have gotten this in the mail by today. Not that I'm eager or anything.
[Reply]
mdchiefsfan 07:52 PM 02-19-2016
OK, you should have gotten this in the mail by today. Not that I'm eager or anything.
:-) It was supposed to come today, until it didn't. Fuck USPS; THAT IS ALL!!
[Reply]
listopencil 08:08 PM 02-19-2016
:-) It was supposed to come today, until it didn't. Fuck USPS; THAT IS ALL!!
Argh. At this rate I'm going to be giving you a review of the thing.
[Reply]
mdchiefsfan 08:15 PM 02-19-2016
Argh. At this rate I'm going to be giving you a review of the thing.
:-) President's Day did me no favors either. It shipped Tuesday. It should be here tomorrow, until it's not. :-)
[Reply]
A Salt Weapon 08:34 PM 02-19-2016
My new ipv d3 showed up today. Along with this Tron tank from joyetech.
So now if I want to dip into TC I can, probably won't.
I'm sure there are better tanks but the ego one tanks work for me, and I still have plenty of coils for them. This Tron tank takes the same coils and holds 4ml instead of 2.5
[Reply]
listopencil 09:51 PM 02-19-2016
:-) President's Day did me no favors either. It shipped Tuesday. It should be here tomorrow, until it's not. :-)
I live out in the boonies and my local Post Office is slow, I have to add a day to everything that goes through them. I'm eyeballing that Horizon Tech Arctic V8 tank right now. I still have my original Aspire Atlantis (1.0) with a 5 ml extension. Aspire has done well with backwards compatibility and coil options so far, but the V8 has a ridiculous array of possibilities. One of their coils is rated up to 150 Watts. Also, they are all Bottom Vertical but you can get Double, Quad or Octuplet (yeah, 8, lol) as well as different "styles" including normal, Clapton, Snake, Tiger and Hive. It's only 4 ml versus my 5 ml but it's a top filler so I can live with that. Very tempting.
[Reply]
mdchiefsfan 09:55 PM 02-19-2016
I live out in the boonies and my local Post Office is slow, I have to add a day to everything that goes through them. I'm eyeballing that Horizon Tech Arctic V8 tank right now. I still have my original Aspire Atlantis (1.0) with a 5 ml extension. Aspire has done well with backwards compatibility and coil options so far, but the V8 has a ridiculous array of possibilities. One of their coils is rated up to 150 Watts. Also, they are all Bottom Vertical but you can get Double, Quad or Octuplet (yeah, 8, lol) as well as different "styles" including normal, Clapton, Snake, Tiger and Hive. It's only 4 ml versus my 5 ml but it's a top filler so I can live with that. Very tempting.
Horizon puts out quality, for sure. I was eyeing the Smok TFV4. That thing looks beastly.

It is insane what is coming out these days. I remember being impressed with an ego twist and the idea of a tank to pick your juice, instead of a cartridge.
[Reply]
Page 80 of 114
« First < 30707677787980 8182838490 > Last »
Up