ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 80 of 154
« First < 30707677787980 8182838490130 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Laptops, motorcycles, and hot chicks (a compilation)
convict1983 04:21 PM 06-25-2007
Originally Posted by DaFace:
This thread is a compilation of three threads which were all started by the same person. They were merged into one thread since the person is probably not worthy of having three separate threads in the hall. The original thread begins here, and the links below will "jump" to the first posts in the second and third threads.
I stole a sweet laptop today

So I was in Paradise Cafe today for lunch and it was jam packed. There was this guy that was sitting in a booth all by his lonesome and had a sweet lookin laptop. The dude gets a call on his cell phone and decides to take the call outside. I was perplexed because he just left his laptop all by itself. So, its now been 15 minutes and the guy is STILL outside on the phone!

I thought to myself that I really needed a new laptop and this one was there for the taking. Well, there were no cameras in there and it was so busy that no one would notice so I went up to it casually and folded it up and exited the opposite door from him. Like taking candy from a baby. :-)

And I dont feel too bad because the guy didnt have any business or work related stuff on there, just a couple of photo albums. Hey, if he is too stupid to leave his laptop alone for more than 15 minutes then he deserved it.
[Reply]
Midnight_Vulture 12:16 PM 06-25-2008
For the record I have no clue who this whatsmynameagain guy is. You guys can do whatever you want with him.
[Reply]
Midnight_Vulture 12:17 PM 06-25-2008
Ill definitely be at one of the tailgates probably vs the Raiders. I live in ATL right now and I find it funny that the same guys talking crap about me would never say any of that infront of my face haha.
[Reply]
chasedude 12:17 PM 06-25-2008

[Reply]
The Franchise 12:18 PM 06-25-2008
Dude....they're not that great......really. I'd give them an 8 to be generous but being blonde with a fake tan doesn't make a girl beautiful.

I'm glad you're getting some though.....congrats.

Just remember this......if/when you get into an accident going 100 mph....these chicks won't be by your bedside. Just remember that.
[Reply]
penguinz 12:19 PM 06-25-2008
Originally Posted by Midnight_Vulture:
I find it funny that the same guys talking crap about me would never say any of that infront of my face haha.
Don't be so sure of that. :-)
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 12:19 PM 06-25-2008
Don't make me kick your ass.

[Reply]
Bwana 12:19 PM 06-25-2008
Ill definitely be at one of the tailgates probably vs the Raiders. I live in ATL right now and I find it funny that the same guys talking crap about me would never say any of that infront of my face haha.
:-)
[Reply]
Donger 12:20 PM 06-25-2008
Oh, I wouldn't be so sure of that.

Speaking of that, however, I wonder if you'd do the same?
[Reply]
Midnight_Vulture 12:20 PM 06-25-2008
Originally Posted by pestilenceaf23:
Dude....they're not that great......really. I'd give them an 8 to be generous but being blonde with a fake tan doesn't make a girl beautiful.

I'm glad you're getting some though.....congrats.

Just remember this......if/when you get into an accident going 100 mph....these chicks won't be by your bedside. Just remember that.
Once again if you think you can do better than please post pics of the chick you are with right now. If not then :-) cause you are probably a 40 yr old virgin still.

I find it funny that all the old guys on here are saying "Oh yeah I have been with better tail than that" but they refuse to post pics of it. Hahah riiiiight.:-)
[Reply]
Demonpenz 12:20 PM 06-25-2008
You can always tell the people who are ballers/rich/pimp because they don't need to even act or prove anything. It's always the posers/wannabe's that try to fool people. If you were truely the baller you think you are you wouldn't have time for this bitchassness.
[Reply]
Bowser 12:20 PM 06-25-2008
Originally Posted by whatsmynameagain:
jealousy strikes again. why hate on me? because im living the dream and your living the shit life with a **** wife and shithead kids? your wife would rather her hole dry out than let you in it. there are threads on this board that prove ALL of the above you nasal nuggets!
"You're", you retard.
[Reply]
Old Dog 12:20 PM 06-25-2008
I am not trying to brag [/IMG]
That's good, because that's nothing to brag about.
[Reply]
Donger 12:21 PM 06-25-2008
Once again if you think you can do better than please post pics of the chick you are with right now. If not then :-) cause you are probably a 40 yr old virgin still.

I find it funny that all the old guys on here are saying "Oh yeah I have been with better tail than that" but they refuse to post pics of it. Hahah riiiiight.:-)
Dude (is that right? Dude?), it doesn't bother you that if it weren't for your motorcycle, they wouldn't be with you?

Anyway, here's mine:
Attached: spotrich.jpg (42.4 KB) 
[Reply]
Phobia 12:21 PM 06-25-2008
Please post a pic of your wife or gf I would love to see how they compare. I have seen some pics of your guys women and I gotta say...CATTLE CALL!!!:-)
Mooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
Attached: wife2.JPG (58.7 KB) 
[Reply]
Phobia 12:22 PM 06-25-2008
I'm a fat old guy and I never used a motorcycle to pull that.
[Reply]
Page 80 of 154
« First < 30707677787980 8182838490130 > Last »
Up