ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 80 of 144
« First < 30707677787980 8182838490130 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Titans (AFC Championship edition) thread
TLO 05:12 PM 01-12-2020
The AFC Championship runs through Arrowhead.
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 01:53 PM 01-16-2020
Originally Posted by VondyP:
lmao

y'all are delusional thinking last game means good things for you. if you go down 24 to us we will crush your souls. you seem to think the texans defense is anywhere near the level of the Titans defense and you are gonna learn a hard lesson this weekend.
You poor little thing. I'm so sorry.
[Reply]
VondyP 01:53 PM 01-16-2020
Originally Posted by RunKC:
James Palmer said Chris Jones will not practice this week. They’re going to rest him and see how he is doing on Saturday.
DED :-)

although if i were about to get run over by Tractorcito I'd probably fake an injury too
[Reply]
Callidus 01:53 PM 01-16-2020
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Your defense is better at stopping the run, no question. But your secondary isn't elite. They aren't the Patriots secondary. And the Chiefs offense has scored over 90 points in 3 games against that secondary.

The Titans defense also doesn't seem to have much of a pass rush. If you can't generate pressure consistently against Pat, he's going to torch your secondary, period.

And where did you get those numbers for the Chiefs offense? Because I can't seem to find a single passing stat line that has the Chiefs lower than 5th. And in passing yards/game we're 2nd, total passing yards=5th, total offensive yards/game =2nd, total offensive yards=5th, points/game=5th, points total=5th . . . etc.

Please provide a link that shows the Chiefs as 10th in a passing stat.

It was explosive play rate.
Passes over 20yards and runs over 10yards

Forum will not let me post a link but you google most explosive plays nfl it will come up

You are right our pass rush is not that great and that does worry me. We get pressure by design not by having any purely dominate rushers.

As for our secondary. Byard and jackson are both playing great in coverage. Vaccaro is great in the box and ryan is giving up a crap ton of yards and catches but has 4 ints, 4 forced fumbles and i think 3.5 sacks. The other guys are below average at best.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 01:55 PM 01-16-2020
lmao

y'all are delusional thinking last game means good things for you. if you go down 24 to us we will crush your souls. you seem to think the texans defense is anywhere near the level of the Titans defense and you are gonna learn a hard lesson this weekend.
Football Outsiders lists the Titans as the 21st ranked pass defense.

We’re terrified.
[Reply]
Frosty 01:55 PM 01-16-2020
lmao

y'all are delusional thinking last game means good things for you. if you go down 24 to us we will crush your souls.
Reading comprehension is hard. He's saying they WON'T make the same mistakes because of last week and will come out more focused.

you seem to think the texans defense is anywhere near the level of the Titans defense and you are gonna learn a hard lesson this weekend.
Who won that division again? And the head to head when the starters weren't resting?

Man, they don't make trolls like they used to. :-)
[Reply]
VondyP 01:56 PM 01-16-2020
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Yes I remember CJ. I also remember the Chiefs drafting a RB 2 rounds later in the same draft named Jamaal Charles who was better.
CJ2k still holds the record for yards from scrimmage in a season.... jamaal charles accomplished.... what?

oh that's right... nothing
[Reply]
Frazod 01:57 PM 01-16-2020
Who opened the gynecologist office? Suddenly there are cunts everywhere.
[Reply]
VondyP 01:57 PM 01-16-2020
Originally Posted by Frosty:
Who won that division again? And the head to head when the starters weren't resting?

Man, they don't make trolls like they used to. :-)
We lost by 3 and Henry was injured that game along with our #1 corner...

sometimes you just have to learn the hard way
[Reply]
The Franchise 01:58 PM 01-16-2020
REMINDER
The Texans beat us already. How’d that work out for them?
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 01:58 PM 01-16-2020
DED :-)

although if i were about to get run over by Tractorcito I'd probably fake an injury too
Henry had his usual 180+ yards rushing in the first match-up and Tennesee still only won because of a fumble return for a TD and two special teams errors by the Chiefs.

Your only way to win is to rely on fluke-type plays.

Good luck with that.
[Reply]
Callidus 01:59 PM 01-16-2020
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
I always respect the opposing fans who hang around if they do happen to lose the game.

Those that just come to spout stats like "Andy Reid is 1-7 against our team" just doesn't really do much for their narrative. Especially when they're counting losses Andy had with the Eagles and with an entirely different offense in KC.

They beat us this year, and Henry is generational. They could win this weekend and make Andy 1-8, that's true, but we have a great chance, especially with how our team has transformed both in health and performance since we last played. We'll just have to see how it shakes out.
If we lose or win I will be here to say I hope we have this playoff rematch next year or 2 tell you congrats, gl in the super bowl.
[Reply]
RunKC 02:01 PM 01-16-2020
CJ2k still holds the record for yards from scrimmage in a season.... jamaal charles accomplished.... what?

oh that's right... nothing
Highest YPC in NFL history for a RB
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 02:01 PM 01-16-2020
At least this troll is going all out.
[Reply]
Halfcan 02:01 PM 01-16-2020
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
I love vanilla ice cream.

:-) Maybe you should fill out that Titan fan application- they are the Most vanilla team in the NFL since Marty retired from coaching.
[Reply]
VondyP 02:01 PM 01-16-2020
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Henry had his usual 180+ yards rushing in the first match-up and Tennesee still only won because of a fumble return for a TD and two special teams errors by the Chiefs.

Your only way to win is to rely on fluke-type plays.

Good luck with that.
you mean like how you guys caught up with the texans last week?

good luck with that :-)
[Reply]
Page 80 of 144
« First < 30707677787980 8182838490130 > Last »
Up