« First < 45678 91011121858 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Rashee Rice under investigation for assault
Titty Meat 03:15 PM 05-07-2024
Yikes

https://www.wfaa.com/article/news/ra...a-c96e8067163e
[Reply]
Kiimo 04:39 PM 05-07-2024
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
This guy will have a short career, but he has a ring.

going to have a matching one on his ankle if he doesn't watch out
[Reply]
Kiimo 04:39 PM 05-07-2024
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
Lord at this point I think the chiefs may need to get tyler Boyd on the phone real quick before it's too late to find a bailout option in case something pops up here they don't like . Goddamn rashee, how could you
it is in fact too late

(signed with the Titans this morning)
[Reply]
DCTwister 04:40 PM 05-07-2024
Jesus, this guy is stupid as shit. How fucking hard is it to make millions, play football and not commit crimes?
[Reply]
KCUnited 04:41 PM 05-07-2024
Originally Posted by Kiimo:
I feel like his tattoo is about as legit as Brad Calipari

He wants you and everyone else to associate him with one particular hood and you won't let him have it

Amazing work
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 04:44 PM 05-07-2024
The one time Veach drafts a decent receiver he turns out to be a complete dipshit.
[Reply]
Kiimo 04:48 PM 05-07-2024
Originally Posted by staylor26:
I swear when I saw this was in Dallas, my first thought was "wasn't he just in Pittsburgh?".

Yeah for him to make it from Pittsburgh at dinner to the club in Dallas I mean he'd have to drive pretty faaaaa...

:-)
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 04:48 PM 05-07-2024
Originally Posted by Kiimo:
it is in fact too late

(signed with the Titans this morning)
Fuck so are we just back where we were a few years ago where we have speed but no size at WR?
[Reply]
Easy 6 04:50 PM 05-07-2024
Originally Posted by Jerm:
Put him in the apartment in Arrowhead…
:-)
[Reply]
Vladimir_Kyrilytch 04:51 PM 05-07-2024
It's a good thing the Chiefs are all about character and passed on Pickens for Skye Moore. Pickens is such a bad apple, he has 8 fewer felonies and 1 fewer assaults than Rice in more seasons in the league.
[Reply]
ModSocks 04:54 PM 05-07-2024
Originally Posted by Womble:
If it's a paparazzo then I've got news for you my friend. These spineless parasites will follow you wherever you go on the street and harrass you. The fact that the incident happened in a club is irrelevant.

If he was just photo'd in a club without incident and you saw a picture of him in that club you probably wouldn't be going full on menstrual like you are now. You should calm down - maybe go to the salon and then shoe shopping in the mall with your girlriends.
Shut the fuck up.

Idgaf WHO it is that's taking pictures. You already fucked up majorly just a month ago. Fix your shit. It's that simple.

"Oh he harassed me!"

Boo-fucking-hoo. You're a goddamn SB winning athlete, get use to it. It's as simple as "don't put yourself in another bad situation after putting yourself in an epicly stupid situation weeks ago".

I swept the first incident under the rug and chalked it up to a young man being a young man. But to find yourself in yet another situation weeks later means that you simply did not give a fuck about the first fuck up.
[Reply]
crayzkirk 04:56 PM 05-07-2024
Well, darn it...

Unfortunate, although not altogether unexpected. Like a lot of young people, poor judgement and impulse control. Add alcohol and other intoxicants, stir and this is the result.

I wanted to respond to the male privilege comment however... that's just bait.
[Reply]
RealSNR 04:58 PM 05-07-2024
Does Clark need to hire a babysitter for this dipshit?
[Reply]
staylor26 04:58 PM 05-07-2024
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
The one time Veach drafts a decent receiver he turns out to be a complete dipshit.
Oh fuck off with this stupid fucking narrative already.
[Reply]
RealSNR 04:59 PM 05-07-2024
Originally Posted by Vladimir_Kyrilytch:
It's a good thing the Chiefs are all about character and passed on Pickens for Skye Moore. Pickens is such a bad apple, he has 8 fewer felonies and 1 fewer assaults than Rice in more seasons in the league.
Ten bucks says you didn't even know who the fuck Pickens was a month before the draft that year.
[Reply]
RealSNR 04:59 PM 05-07-2024
Originally Posted by Vladimir_Kyrilytch:
Ten bucks says you didn't even know who the fuck Pickens was a month before the draft that year.
[Reply]
493rd 05:00 PM 05-07-2024
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
Lol I see the typical bozo's are ready to throw the book at Rashee when this is just an ALLEGED incident!..not a FACT. Davante Adams "pushed" a photographer ON CAMERA and what happened? Nothing. So please spare me with this bs. Anyone can say they were assaulted. We're gonna need to see the proof and then see the context of the incident. But clearly some folks didn't learn from what happened to Tyreek smh :-)
At this precise moment in time it doesn’t even matter if he did it or not. To anyone with a fucking brain and shred of common sense the dude made another stupid decision even being out partying. Even Tyreek wasn’t this dumb.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 61
« First < 45678 91011121858 > Last »
Up