ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 9
« First < 45678 9 >
Nzoner's Game Room>4-2
TLO 02:57 PM 10-13-2019
All this doom and gloom can't be healthy.

Positives:

We're 4-2 (A real possibility of being 5-2 after Thursday night) Even if we lose to the Broncos, we're still going to be in first place in the division.

The AFC is wide open. The Patriots MIGHT be the cream of the crop in the AFC, but who the hell knows since they've played a bunch of garbage teams up to this point. Every single AFC team has major flaws (yes, us included).

At some point, we're going to get healthy. Will this solve all our issues? No. But I feel confident in saying we can compete with anyone if we're healthy.

Things do look dark right now, but I'm choosing to stay positive.

Let's go out and beat Denver.
[Reply]
aloyouis 06:42 PM 10-13-2019
Originally Posted by YontsRBake:
We just played the team we're going to play in the AFC Championship, Texans are just a very good team.

You guys are overreacting, its week 6 and we lost to a top of the line team. We should know as Chiefs fans the reg season doesn't matter, we looked like world beaters a million times in the reg season then choke in the playoffs. We are gonna be healthy for the offs and the offense will figure its sh1t out and be unstoppable again, that's what matters.
LOL. You just played the team the Patriots are going to play in theAFC championship game.
[Reply]
aloyouis 06:49 PM 10-13-2019
Originally Posted by aloyouis:
LOL. You just played the team the Patriots are going to play in theAFC championship game.
And now the chorus of: “and will lose to in the championship game!”

You folks need to figure out that the team wins and loses first in foremost with the coaching staff. Don’t get me wrong, Brady is the greatest of all time. Mahomes has the ability to surpass him someday but his style and his coaching staff (at least currently) Will disallow the longevity necessary.

Until BB (and Ernie) retires, the patriots will always be what you aspire to achieve.
[Reply]
Mama Hip Rockets 07:00 PM 10-13-2019
Originally Posted by MightyMouse:
these aren’t fluke losses.
I'm not so sure about that. They've lost close games to two good teams. They've had 5+ starters out with injuries, including several of their best players. Mahomes has been hobbled. They've had some extremely questionable calls go against them.

The defense is obviously frustrating, but I'm confident that this is still a great team when healthy. Eric Fisher's absence is hurting a lot more than I ever thought it would.
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 07:07 PM 10-13-2019
Someone needs to just wrench Andy's head out of his ass and we will be fine.

Worst fucking situational playcaller in the business. Bar. Fucking. None.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:10 PM 10-13-2019
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
So you're certain it's Aaron Rodger's fortune-to-talent ratio you want as our fondest aspiration?
It would be the most glorious tale this franchise has ever told.

You know you want it.
[Reply]
Mama Hip Rockets 07:16 PM 10-13-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
We’ve been figured out

Eh, they put up 24 points on 6.6 yards per play with Mahomes hobbled, two starting OL out, and a starting WR out. I don't know if I'd call that "figured out."
[Reply]
aloyouis 07:18 PM 10-13-2019
Originally Posted by Mama Hip Rockets:
Eh, they put up 24 points on 6.6 yards per play with Mahomes hobbled, two starting OL out, and a starting WR out. I don't know if I'd call that "figured out."
Ernie Adams.

Google him.
[Reply]
kcpasco 07:22 PM 10-13-2019
Texans can get fucked. Absolute most BS penalty reversal go in their favor.
[Reply]
mlyonsd 07:23 PM 10-13-2019
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
I've seen this team before.

The year was 2003 and 2018.
Nobody punts the day it matters.

This defense is ****ing putrid and slags makes no adjustments. He's a piece of shit.
FYP.
[Reply]
REDHOTGTO 07:24 PM 10-13-2019
I know we actually committed some of those fouls today , but im thinking the refs had it in for us didn't they ?
[Reply]
TLO 07:31 PM 10-13-2019
Originally Posted by REDHOTGTO:
I know we actually committed some of those fouls today , but im thinking the refs had it in for us didn't they ?
I'm not sure they had it in for us, but so many of those penalties came at awful times.

Ugh. It makes me sick to think about.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 08:32 PM 10-13-2019
Three weeks in a row the end of the first half has been bad, culminating in a complete failure that can easily be seen as the two minutes that lost the game. We were dumb to be moving so fast and then we got a gift from the Texans but we couldn’t wait to give it right back.

From our own 20 yard line, with a hobbled QB, and a leaky offensive line, there was no reason to do anything but a few running plays. That sequence is really where we lost the game and it was all our own doing.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 08:53 PM 10-13-2019
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
The Chiefs lost at home to Romeo Crennel, Carlos Hyde and Shit Stain Gaines playing man to man defense on the Chiefs WR’s.
They played good football.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 09:03 PM 10-13-2019
Andy Reid needs to make some changes. Time for his Offensive Coordinator to do the full role and he needs to get the team itself back on track.

Spagnuolo and his crew aren't getting it done without the proper oversight. It can be done, at least.
[Reply]
jimidollar 09:04 PM 10-13-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
It's actually been true most years of the Reid era, sans 2014.
Oh, ok. So fine means wildcard playoff loss. Yep, we're fine. Imagine aspiring to be fine.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 9
« First < 45678 9 >
Up