ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 9
« First < 45678 9 >
Hall of Classics>Trolls on this board ?
Raiderhater 10:55 AM 12-12-2004
Originally Posted by FloridaChief:
"Beaner" comes to mind...

:-) I almost used that in the other thread last night instead of Mexican goat f#cker, but changed my mind at the last moment.
[Reply]
go bo 02:52 AM 12-12-2004
Originally Posted by Taco John:
Anyone looking forward to the sequal apology thread tomorrow like I am?
shit, i don't have nuthin to apologize for...

oh wait, were you talking to me?
[Reply]
Miles 03:27 AM 12-12-2004
Just nod if you can hear me
[Reply]
Ultra Peanut 05:14 AM 12-12-2004
Player haters in this house
Point 'em out
Point 'em out
If you see them, point 'em out
Point 'em out
Point 'em out
[Reply]
chiefs4me 11:24 AM 12-12-2004
This is the dumbest thread I have ever read on this board. Why can't we all just get along?:-)
[Reply]
Iowanian 11:52 AM 12-12-2004
wow.........you candy ass biatches had quite a little tickle fight, didn't you.

I couldn't give less of a shit if someone on the internet doesn't like my anonymous user loggin name.

chiefs4me.......the Men are talking, shouldn't you be scrubbing a toilet or something while the Pot Pie is cooking?
[Reply]
chiefs4me 11:57 AM 12-12-2004
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
wow.........you candy ass biatches had quite a little tickle fight, didn't you.

I couldn't give less of a shit if someone on the internet doesn't like my anonymous user loggin name.

chiefs4me.......the Men are talking, shouldn't you be scrubbing a toilet or something while the Pot Pie is cooking?

ha ha,I don't do bathrooms, that's what I have sons for. And where the hell you been? I am sitting here waiting for you to bring me your latest kill so we can have lunch.:-) What's a Pot Pie?
[Reply]
Iowanian 11:59 AM 12-12-2004
I haven't decided what to Off today.......The neighbor has some fuzzy puppies in their yard.....Maybe I'll site in the Blow gun.

You don't do bathrooms, you don't cook..........What A catch.
[Reply]
chiefs4me 12:06 PM 12-12-2004
I haven't decided what to Off today.......The neighbor has some fuzzy puppies in their yard.....Maybe I'll site in the Blow gun.

You don't do bathrooms, you don't cook..........What A catch.

I cook very well thank you,,and please don't kill the brown one,,hes mine.
And if a woman doesn't cook or clean then they must do something VERY well to be kept around.:-)
[Reply]
Raiderhater 12:07 PM 12-12-2004
Originally Posted by chiefs4me:
And if a woman doesn't cook or clean then they must do something VERY well to be kept around.:-)

So your old man has an appreciation for nagging, huh?
[Reply]
chiefs4me 12:10 PM 12-12-2004
Originally Posted by raiderhader:
So your old man has an appreciation for nagging, huh?

oh I don't nag,,,that's his job. Actually I have the perfect setup, he is only home on the weekends and then he is mostly gone racing his camaro,,,leaves me and the kids free to do whatever we want,,,and spend his money in the process.:-)
[Reply]
Bowser 12:12 PM 12-12-2004
oh I don't nag,,,that's his job. Actually I have the perfect setup, he is only home on the weekends and then he is mostly gone racing his camaro,,,leaves me and the kids free to do whatever we want,,,and spend his money in the process.:-)
Races his Camaro? Does he rock out to Whitesnake and have a mullet?
[Reply]
Skip Towne 12:30 PM 12-12-2004
I don't blame him. I wouldn't come home either.
[Reply]
Iowanian 12:23 PM 12-12-2004
Any Pimp has 25 broads like that around,,,,,,,
[Reply]
chiefs4me 12:29 PM 12-12-2004
Any Pimp has 25 broads like that around,,,,,,,

Speaking from experience are you?:-) Well since you didn't kill anything for me today I need to go fry a roast.:-)
[Reply]
Page 8 of 9
« First < 45678 9 >
Up