ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 31
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Planning a road trip to the Jacksonville game next year
BigRedChief 07:57 PM 07-14-2019
Originally Posted by Mosbonian:
BRC....are these details still good to go? Some things have changed for me and now it looks like I will be able to go to the game.
yep, the information in the OP is current. Best bet, call Alexa, tell her your with Arrowhead South and see what sests are available and cost.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 06:50 PM 07-14-2019
8 weeks until it’s go time. I’m so fucking pumped.
[Reply]
ChiefEd 07:27 AM 07-20-2019
Got our room booked. Went with the Hyatt Regency downtown. Walking distance to Lot X, which seemed like it was worth a few extra bucks. Rates weren’t bad, $200 for a suite.

Everything is set now (game, flights, hotel, and ‘Reek will be playing). September can’t get here quick enough...

Keep us posted on when we need to buy tickets for the tailgate, etc...

GO CHIEFS!
[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:38 AM 07-20-2019
Originally Posted by ChiefEd:
Got our room booked. Went with the Hyatt Regency downtown. Walking distance to Lot X, which seemed like it was worth a few extra bucks. Rates weren’t bad, $200 for a suite.

Everything is set now (game, flights, hotel, and ‘Reek will be playing). September can’t get here quick enough...

Keep us posted on when we need to buy tickets for the tailgate, etc...

GO CHIEFS!
The professional event planner that's volunteering her time is going to Jacksonville this coming week. She is going to measure lot X to see how much room we have after all the BBQ teams set up. Will meet the VP of the Jags and iron out all the details and logistics of the fundraiser and tailgate. She will go back to the KC BBQ society and make sure they are okay with the Jags rules.

Then we have to iron out the logistics on how the Mahomes foundation will handle the money.We wont have anything to do with money. We already have a great start on getting sponsors on board. We are shooting for all expenses for the event will be paid by sponsors.We fell confident that every penny paid by fans at the fundraiser on Saturday night and collected at the tailgate will go to charity.

The Arrowhead South group has sold 350+ upper level seats and 160 lower level seats. We are guess-estimating another 150 bought from 3rd party sellers. Expecting 150-250 Chief fans to attend the Mahomes foundation fundraiser on Saturday night. 700-1000 to attend the tailgate.
[Reply]
Mosbonian 12:41 PM 07-28-2019
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
The professional event planner that's volunteering her time is going to Jacksonville this coming week. She is going to measure lot X to see how much room we have after all the BBQ teams set up. Will meet the VP of the Jags and iron out all the details and logistics of the fundraiser and tailgate. She will go back to the KC BBQ society and make sure they are okay with the Jags rules.

Then we have to iron out the logistics on how the Mahomes foundation will handle the money.We wont have anything to do with money. We already have a great start on getting sponsors on board. We are shooting for all expenses for the event will be paid by sponsors.We fell confident that every penny paid by fans at the fundraiser on Saturday night and collected at the tailgate will go to charity.

The Arrowhead South group has sold 350+ upper level seats and 160 lower level seats. We are guess-estimating another 150 bought from 3rd party sellers. Expecting 150-250 Chief fans to attend the Mahomes foundation fundraiser on Saturday night. 700-1000 to attend the tailgate.
Quick question......is the link above still one that you can use to buy tickets? I have told a couple of other local Chiefs fans I have happened upon wearing my Chiefs gear around town about the game and the events. Can they still go to that link and get tickets? Or should they also call Alexa?
[Reply]
ChiefGator 01:44 PM 07-28-2019
Quick question......is the link above still one that you can use to buy tickets? I have told a couple of other local Chiefs fans I have happened upon wearing my Chiefs gear around town about the game and the events. Can they still go to that link and get tickets? Or should they also call Alexa?
Call or email Alexa.. I just bought tickets a week ago or so in the bottom area.

Alexa is great and easy to work with...
[Reply]
Mosbonian 01:58 PM 07-28-2019
Originally Posted by ChiefGator:
Call or email Alexa.. I just bought tickets a week ago or so in the bottom area.

Thanks!
[Reply]
BigRedChief 07:02 PM 08-06-2019
Originally Posted by ChiefGator:

everyone has said the same thing about working with her. My opinion too. She is going to be a CEO or something someday. If I had a business, I’d hire her away. But, the Jags have a lot of money to pay staff. Still would be worth it to get her.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 03:22 PM 07-28-2019
link is still valid for upper deck tickets. We sold out the original 250 block all sitting together. Alexa is now creating 20 sets block of tickets near or in that orginal section to fill in with Chief fans.

You want lower level, you need to call Alexa. Tell her your with Arrowhead South and that’ll get you to the front of the line.

We are expecting 150-200 Chief fans on Saturday night. 500-1000 at the tailgate on Sunday.
[Reply]
scho63 01:54 PM 07-28-2019
Amazing that you guys are doing all this AND it's in an opponent's stadium!

That's some "in-your-face" shit right there!
[Reply]
BigRedChief 03:45 PM 07-28-2019
Originally Posted by scho63:
Amazing that you guys are doing all this AND it's in an opponent's stadium!

That's some "in-your-face" shit right there!
and the Jags are coroperating and paying a lot of the expenses to do all this stuff. Could you ever see in a million years the Chiefs doing anything like this for a visiting Jags group?:-)
[Reply]
Mosbonian 04:51 PM 07-28-2019
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
and the Jags are coroperating and paying a lot of the expenses to do all this stuff. Could you ever see in a million years the Chiefs doing anything like this for a visiting Jags group?:-)
For all the crap we may give the Jaguars for their on-the-field performance, you have to give it to them for their Front Office accommodation to visiting fans.

They know tourism dollars drive the economy and if visitors (yes even football rivals) love their time in Jax they will tell others, which promotes even more opportunities.

I like living here in the Jax area..especially in Dec/Jan/Feb when all you guys back in KC are dealing with snow, ice and cold-ass weather.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 05:22 PM 07-28-2019
For all the crap we may give the Jaguars for their on-the-field performance, you have to give it to them for their Front Office accommodation to visiting fans.

They know tourism dollars drive the economy and if visitors (yes even football rivals) love their time in Jax they will tell others, which promotes even more opportunities.

I like living here in the Jax area..especially in Dec/Jan/Feb when all you guys back in KC are dealing with snow, ice and cold-ass weather.
yeah, we are also working with the Jacksonville visitors organization. The Hotel and Charmer of Commerce wants in on this event. We are raising money for charity. But, We are not a charity.

They have been great and supportive. We are meeting with the VP that’s rumored to be the GM in waiting, legal and PR departments on Monday. Giving us a tour of the stadium. Conference call with people etc.

We agreed to do some interviews about Jacksonville and working with them. I’m sure they are going to use it for other events and games in the PR. That’s okay, we are not going to lie. Don’t have too. They have rocked and rolled so far.
[Reply]
58-4ever 07:00 PM 07-28-2019
Mrs 58 and I will be joining you filthy animals in the oxy capitol later this year. Should be so much fun!
[Reply]
BigRedChief 07:36 AM 07-29-2019
Originally Posted by 58-4ever:
Mrs 58 and I will be joining you filthy animals in the oxy capitol later this year. Should be so much fun!
Oxy capital? :-) you got a connection? Lets liven up that tailgate.

/I kid
[Reply]
Page 8 of 31
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Up