ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 12
« First < 45678 9101112 >
Nzoner's Game Room>I'm retiring due to health reasons. AMA
Mr. Plow 01:36 PM 04-15-2024
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Thanks man :-)
If you ever need to sell your water front property on the cheap, let me know. :-):-)
[Reply]
BigRedChief 01:42 PM 04-15-2024
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow:
If you ever need to sell your water front property on the cheap, let me know. :-):-)
The way house prices have skyrocketed in this market, I couldn't even buy my own house these days. Luckily I bought at the bottom of the market and got a 2.5% interest rate.
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 01:01 PM 04-15-2024
Who won the Super Bowl last year?
Who won the Super Bowl this year?
[Reply]
stevieray 01:47 PM 04-15-2024
Sorry, brother.

Enjoy the fruits of your labor.

Start documenting, not only for you, but for your family, too.
[Reply]
WilliamTheIrish 02:38 PM 04-15-2024
BRC,
You’ve earned the time to relax. Definitely follow Hog’s suggestion and keep that journal. I know one person close to me with a less severe memory issue, but similar to yours.

The journal helps immensely.

Also, gators are not pets. (Will repeat this tomorrow)
[Reply]
Mosbonian 02:42 PM 04-15-2024
Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish:

Yeah...here in Florida that one is a "must remember ".

My problem is my wife keeps encouraging me to walk along the edge of the retention pond across the street from our house. She keeps saying the gator in that pond is tame.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 05:53 PM 04-15-2024
Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish:
BRC,
You’ve earned the time to relax. Definitely follow Hog’s suggestion and keep that journal. I know one person close to me with a less severe memory issue, but similar to yours.

The journal helps immensely.

depends on the era. :-)
Attached: IMG_8475.jpeg (69.9 KB) 
[Reply]
BIG_DADDY 03:43 PM 04-15-2024
Sorry to hear your health issues. Best of luck with that. My one suggestion would be to never quit looking for answers and look in areas you wouldn’t usually. You have the time now.. like 5 years back I was diagnosed with Rheumatoid arthritis and was in unbelievable pain. After exhausting all Western and Eastern medicine I found answers with bio hackers and arthritis forums.
[Reply]
BIG_DADDY 03:45 PM 04-15-2024
Oh and congratulations on a long term relationship these days. Lil momma and I have been together for 30. Having a great family makes this ride much better.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 10:03 PM 04-15-2024
Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY:
Sorry to hear your health issues. Best of luck with that. My one suggestion would be to never quit looking for answers and look in areas you wouldn’t usually. You have the time now.. like 5 years back I was diagnosed with Rheumatoid arthritis and was in unbelievable pain. After exhausting all Western and Eastern medicine I found answers with bio hackers and arthritis forums.
with my job or I guess now, my former job, I had to always be doing research for new ways to do things. A new wrinkle in an established procedure.

Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY:
Oh and congratulations on a long term relationship these days. Lil momma and I have been together for 30. Having a great family makes this ride much better.
yeah, we are still in love as much as we were when we first met. As anyone on here will tell you that have met her, I married way about my weight class.
[Reply]
Mosbonian 10:34 AM 04-16-2024
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
yeah, we are still in love as much as we were when we first met. As anyone on here will tell you that have met her, I married way about my weight class.
Know that feeling my friend...married way above my weight class too.

Congrats on your time together.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 12:35 PM 04-16-2024
Originally Posted by Mosbonian:
married way above my weight class too.
Into the big girls, eh? NTTAWWT.
[Reply]
Mosbonian 01:28 PM 04-16-2024
Originally Posted by ModSocks:
Into the big girls, eh? NTTAWWT.
I saw what you did there....:-)

Luckily for me, my wife is petite and looks much younger than her real age.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 04:01 PM 04-15-2024
You've accomplished a great deal and should be immensely proud of that. I am terribly sorry that your disease is taking part of your memory from you.

At least you'll have memories of when the Cardinals were actually a competent organization.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 04:17 PM 04-15-2024
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
At least you'll have memories of when the Cardinals were actually a competent organization.
And that's so long ago hey long-term memories!
[Reply]
Page 8 of 12
« First < 45678 9101112 >
Up