ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 8
« First < 45678
Nzoner's Game Room>**Sun 6/30 Royals v Guardians Official GDT | Lugo for series win | Kill the umpires**
GeorgeZimZam 11:30 AM 06-30-2024

Here's how we're lining up behind Seth Lugo in today's series finale. pic.twitter.com/yxcoM1uwXJ

— Kansas City Royals (@Royals) June 30, 2024

Trying to make like a banana and split.#ForTheLand pic.twitter.com/zQKNEH3Sxk

— Cleveland Guardians (@CleGuardians) June 30, 2024

This whole umpire crew is ass #Royals

— Bobby Litt Jr. (@litt_bobby7) June 29, 2024

[Reply]
GabyKeepsMeWarm 03:24 PM 06-30-2024
Originally Posted by srvy:
Three out of four ain't bad!!

I missed the game running around taking wife to the china market downtown. I will rewatch it soon after we eat. Wife rolled up a bunch of pork beef and shrimp lumpia last night. She is working the flattop with fried rice and scrimps on a stick. Filipino street foods along with a hot bath for some live stone crab from the China Market. Her filipina and thai friend from work are coming over. I don't eat stone crab but will pib out on other. then rewatch the game in peace in the basement lol.
That sounds AWESOME. I'm coming over, and tell little miss Filipina and Thai friend that I'm single, and I'm ready to mingle.
[Reply]
Why Not? 03:29 PM 06-30-2024
Originally Posted by GabyKeepsMeWarm:
That sounds AWESOME. I'm coming over, and tell little miss Filipina and Thai friend that I'm single, and I'm ready to mingle.
I wish my wife would convert to being an Asian chick. But I guess as an Italian/Spaniard, they have some of the same qualities. Great in the kitchen. Great in bed. But damn do they yell a lot if you piss them off!
[Reply]
GeorgeZimZam 03:37 PM 06-30-2024
Originally Posted by Why Not?:
Yes on the first part but Lugo is still the leading candidate for the CY. At least he should be. He leads the AL in wins and ERA. He also leads the league in IP but is tied for 84th in home runs allowed (that's a good thing). He should start the All Star game and if the season ended today, he's the CY.
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Yea Lugo is clearly the leader for the AL Cy Young rn
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
Getting SETH LUGO tatted across my knuckles cuz no one wants to see this arsenal
Retweeted by Mahomes:

Seth Lugo's MLB ranks
Innings Pitched: 1st (116)
ERA: 1st (2.17)
Wins: 1st (11) https://t.co/a1fVszFPQh

— MLB Stats (@MLBStats) June 30, 2024

[Reply]
KCUnited 03:59 PM 06-30-2024
The ball that ricocheted off Seth Lugo has reportedly succumbed to its injuries
[Reply]
cmh6476 04:23 PM 06-30-2024
Way to lfg royals. Nice series.
[Reply]
Dartgod 04:49 PM 06-30-2024
3 of 4 ain't bad. I was was listening on the golf course. Beautiful day. I'll be watching the replay later.
[Reply]
srvy 05:22 PM 06-30-2024
Originally Posted by Why Not?:
I wish my wife would convert to being an Asian chick. But I guess as an Italian/Spaniard, they have some of the same qualities. Great in the kitchen. Great in bed. But damn do they yell a lot if you piss them off!
I know that's right! You are correct on all accounts.
[Reply]
Why Not? 05:33 PM 06-30-2024
Originally Posted by srvy:
I know that's right! You are correct on all accounts.
Amen!
[Reply]
big nasty kcnut 05:47 PM 06-30-2024
Go royals lucky Cleveland plays the white sucks.
[Reply]
PunkinDrublic 06:05 PM 06-30-2024
Originally Posted by big nasty kcnut:
Go royals lucky Cleveland plays the white sucks.
It seems every time we gain ground on them, Cleveland gets gifted with a series against a last place team.
[Reply]
Rasputin 08:03 PM 06-30-2024

[Reply]
Why Not? 09:47 PM 06-30-2024
At the end of the day, we play the White Sox as many times as Cle does so it evens out. Hell the Sox have been playing “better” ish lately so maybe the can steal a game or two
[Reply]
Page 8 of 8
« First < 45678
Up