ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 12
« First < 45678 9101112 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Isaiah Buggs [released]
RunKC 12:33 PM 05-29-2024
Here we go again with the bad PR

#Chiefs DE Isaiah Buggs is facing two misdemeanor warrants issued by Tuscaloosa police for second-degree cruelty to dogs. Buggs is accused of leaving two dogs locked on his property with no access to food or water, according to @TuscaloosaPatch.https://t.co/gw6FfSdv43 pic.twitter.com/a0M5H1v7oy

— Ari Meirov (@MySportsUpdate) May 29, 2024

[Reply]
Danguardace 02:14 PM 06-16-2024
Now we know why Lions cut him
[Reply]
Rain Man 02:21 PM 06-16-2024
Originally Posted by notorious:
Imagine making almost 4 million in 4 years, being young and extremely stupid.

That's how.
And still apparently needing to burgle.

Innocent until proven guilty, but this guy needs a new life plan no matter what the outcome is.
[Reply]
wazu 02:22 PM 06-16-2024
Didn't see this in the previous tweet but this one is a DV situation. That should just about do it for Buggs.

Chiefs defensive lineman Isaiah Buggs has been arrested for the second time in a month after he was booked on a domestic violence/burglary charge in Alabama on Sunday morning and released, according to online records.https://t.co/Kzk0g6SdoI

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) June 16, 2024

[Reply]
smithandrew051 02:23 PM 06-16-2024
We should probably just release him.

The team will never know the difference.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 02:24 PM 06-16-2024
He stole a pet pig to feed his dogs. That the previous owner was abusing by dressing it in a Falcon's jersey
[Reply]
KC Hawks 02:33 PM 06-16-2024
I'm beginning to think he isn't very nice!!
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 02:38 PM 06-16-2024
Why on Earth is this turd still on the roster? He clearly doesn’t understand the privilege it is to be a member of this organization and is embarrassing us. Get him the hell out of here.
[Reply]
Easy 6 02:43 PM 06-16-2024
Domestic violence
Animal cruelty
Theft

Yeah that should just about do it
[Reply]
kevrunner 03:03 PM 06-16-2024
Hey Buggs:

[Reply]
T-post Tom 04:46 PM 06-16-2024
Originally Posted by seamonster:
Rottweilers aren't that bad. They're bully's but they've still got better temperament than these ****ing poodle half breeds. I've watched unhinged war doodles bit the hell out of at least three random victims in the last few years. A doodle bit my dog in the snout last week.

Watched an off-lead doodle get demolished by a black lab a few weeks ago. Doodle ran up aggressively on the lab & its owner. Lab waited for the perfect moment & ripped open the doodle. Pretty sure the doodle owner had a hefty vet bill getting that fixed. Felt sorry for the doodle dog. Idiot owner shouldn’t have had an aggressive dog off lead. Was a little shocked by the lab’s “**** around and find out” attitude. Lab did its job. “Good dog.”
[Reply]
Dunerdr 06:14 PM 06-16-2024
Originally Posted by T-post Tom:
Watched an off-lead doodle get demolished by a black lab a few weeks ago. Doodle ran up aggressively on the lab & its owner. Lab waited for the perfect moment & ripped open the doodle. Pretty sure the doodle owner had a hefty vet bill getting that fixed. Felt sorry for the doodle dog. Idiot owner shouldn’t have had an aggressive dog off lead. Was a little shocked by the lab’s “**** around and find out” attitude. Lab did its job. “Good dog.”
Like most human fights, it’s not usually the instigator that knows how it’s done.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 05:54 AM 06-17-2024
Why he Buggin?
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 07:23 AM 06-17-2024
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief:
Why on Earth is this turd still on the roster? He clearly doesn’t understand the privilege it is to be a member of this organization and is embarrassing us. Get him the hell out of here.
Agreed. One thing for a star player. Why would we keep a guy like this around who’s very easy to get rid of? Cut him this morning
[Reply]
Indian Chief 07:40 AM 06-17-2024
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
Agreed. One thing for a star player. Why would we keep a guy like this around who’s very easy to get rid of? Cut him this morning
Every tweet and news story says something to the effect of "Chiefs defensive lineman Isaiah Buggs." It's bad press for the team every time this clown does something.
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 09:03 AM 06-17-2024
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
I really can't believe he's not gone. They must really like him as a player, because otherwise I think he'd be out of here. I can't imagine Clark Hunt is very fond of continuing to see his organization's name dragged through the mud because of a backup lineman who's probably facing a suspension.

I get the whole "let the legal process play out" idea, but this dude is clearly not taking his career or life in general very seriously.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 12
« First < 45678 9101112 >
Up