ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 16
« First < 45678 9101112 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>WHITLOCK: ANDY REID AND KC WILL EVENTUALLY SEND ‘BAD BOY’ LE’VEON TO DEATH ROW
Megatron96 04:20 PM 10-16-2020
Le'Veon is going to be a positive teammate and a solid contributor for the Chiefs if only for one reason: if he doesn't show out with the Chiefs this season, his career is effectively over.

Playing for the Chiefs, his 'brand' will be on full display every week. Every ball he carries/catches will be scrutinized a dozen times come the following Monday morning on every major sports show for the rest of the season. And he has to know that.

And he won't have any excuses now, because the NFL knows that Andy can bring in virtually any decent RB and get them to perform. Case in point, Damien Williams. If Bell can't for some reason, it'll be a huge red flag against Bell going forward.

So he'll have to make a point of being a great teammate and a positive veteran presence both on and off the field, or he can kiss any hope of earning another long-term contract away. And he'll have to put up solid numbers on top of all that.
[Reply]
FAX 04:30 PM 10-16-2020
Spewage from The Green Room Cancer.

FAX
[Reply]
notorious 05:11 PM 10-16-2020
Gase should send Peyton Manning 99% of his paychecks.

The only reason he isn't selling insurance is he was lucky enough to coach at Denver when Manning was there.

He was and still is a worthless piece of shit.

Bell will be better. No doubt in my mind.
[Reply]
JakeF 05:15 PM 10-16-2020
I'm shocked that i finally agree with Whitlock about something.

Not only is Bell a bad boy but he's a bad boy that's already been paid. He doesn't give a shit about anything, he just wants an easy Super Bowl win. If things get tough he will quit. We didn't really need a new RB, we needed better blockers. When our shitty blocking makes things tough on Bell he will blame someone and cause problems.

I doubt Bell makes it to the end of the season on the Chiefs.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 05:18 PM 10-16-2020
Originally Posted by JakeF:

Not only is Bell a bad boy but he's a bad boy that's already been paid. He doesn't give a shit about anything, he just wants an easy Super Bowl win. If things get tough he will quit. We didn't really need a new RB, we needed better blockers. When our shitty blocking makes things tough on Bell he will blame someone and cause problems.

I’ll give you 10:1 odds he makes it to the end of the season, moron. Name your size.
[Reply]
notorious 05:18 PM 10-16-2020

Dane and htis changed my mind.

Our RB depth chart is abysmal. Bell is a very good backup and spot duty back. He will replace Shady, and do a much better job.

Don't think of Bell as the star from Pittsburgh, think of him as a good, solid RB to get 100-150 touches the rest of the year.
[Reply]
JakeF 02:36 AM 10-17-2020
Originally Posted by notorious:
Dane and htis changed my mind.

Our RB depth chart is abysmal. Bell is a very good backup and spot duty back. He will replace Shady, and do a much better job.

Don't think of Bell as the star from Pittsburgh, think of him as a good, solid RB to get 100-150 touches the rest of the year.
Interesting

of course, Bell is miles better than Shady if he's ok with being a backup. Do you really think Bell is ok being the backup to a rookie? Will the Chiefs pretend that Bell is the starter but give CEH more carries?

I'll gladly take Bells as a veteran backup that has some real skills left IF that is what Bell is willing to be. It's all about the attitude of Bell. Seems to be that Bell has been a pretty boy dick that last 3/4 years.

Andy Reid is supposed to be great at handling players but he couldn't handle Peters and now the Ravens have themselves a solid corner.

Cross your finders, let's ok Bell has his goodboy hat on because he knows he's only with the Chiefs for 11+ games or so.
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:16 AM 10-17-2020
Interesting

of course, Bell is miles better than Shady if he's ok with being a backup. Do you really think Bell is ok being the backup to a rookie? Will the Chiefs pretend that Bell is the starter but give CEH more carries?

I'll gladly take Bells as a veteran backup that has some real skills left IF that is what Bell is willing to be. It's all about the attitude of Bell. Seems to be that Bell has been a pretty boy dick that last 3/4 years.

Andy Reid is supposed to be great at handling players but he couldn't handle Peters and now the Ravens have themselves a solid corner.

Cross your finders, let's ok Bell has his goodboy hat on because he knows he's only with the Chiefs for 11+ games or so.
Marcus Peters was cut for A LOT more than just disagreeing with Andy. He was physically violent behind the scenes.

Leveon Bell has never done anything remotely like Marcus Peters. Furthermore, not wanting to be franchise tagged TWICE, after playing under it once, is nothing even remotely close to "pretty boy dick".
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:50 PM 10-17-2020
Interesting

Pretty boy dick?

Who the hell are you? Tom Brady?
[Reply]
Megatron96 05:19 PM 10-16-2020

If Bell quits on the Chiefs, his career in the NFL is over. Both Bell and his agent should be well aware of that fact.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 05:28 PM 10-16-2020

Why is Bell a “bad boy”?

Because he held out and refused to sign a second consecutive franchise tag from Pittsburgh? That’s a business decision and his right to do... it’s not the same as being under contract and insubordinate as was the case with AB.

In terms of off the field issues, Bell was once caught with weed in his car... that’s it.
[Reply]
eDave 05:29 PM 10-16-2020
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Why is Bell a “bad boy”?

Because he held out and refused to sign a second consecutive franchise tag from Pittsburgh? That’s a business decision and his right to do... it’s not the same as being under contract and insubordinate as was the case with AB.

In terms of off the field issues, Bell was once caught with weed in his car... that’s it.
Neither here nor there, but I wonder if a KC cop would haul in Patrick if he was stopped with weed.
[Reply]
Kiimo 05:32 PM 10-16-2020
Originally Posted by eDave:
Neither here nor there, but I wonder if a KC cop would haul in Patrick if he was stopped with weed.
It's ridiculous that it is still illegal.

You can practically buy it at 7-11 here
[Reply]
carcosa 05:50 PM 10-16-2020
Originally Posted by eDave:
That would be a great way to get more people on board with defunding the police
[Reply]
htismaqe 05:36 PM 10-16-2020

:-) :-) :-)

Just when you think it can get worst the King of All Hot Takes shows up.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 16
« First < 45678 9101112 > Last »
Up