ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 11
« First < 45678 91011 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Reports: OBJ (being shopped) & Allen Robinson (requested trade)
htismaqe 02:03 PM 09-16-2020
Originally Posted by mac459:
Would the Cowboys try to snag up one of the guys to pair with Cooper?
Why? They have CeeDee Lamb and Gallup.
[Reply]
Perineum Ripper 02:06 PM 09-16-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Why? They have CeeDee Lamb and Gallup.
I forgot all about them getting Lamb. For whatever reason I was thinking they never picked up anyone worth a shit to pair with him.
[Reply]
Marcellus 02:09 PM 09-16-2020
The Eagles need WR pretty bad but I doubt they have the ability to make a move.
[Reply]
Mecca 02:11 PM 09-16-2020
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
The Eagles need WR pretty bad but I doubt they have the ability to make a move.
Reagor is supposed to be back soon,their issue isn't WR, it's Carson Wentz fumbling and being injury prone because he won't get rid of the ball quickly.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 02:12 PM 09-16-2020
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Reagor is supposed to be back soon,their issue isn't WR, it's Carson Wentz fumbling and being injury prone because he won't get rid of the ball quickly.
Their issue is a lack of a running game and the need to have Wentz do every damn thing.
[Reply]
Mecca 02:17 PM 09-16-2020
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Their issue is a lack of a running game and the need to have Wentz do every damn thing.
He's fumbled 19 times in his last 17 games...dude is turnover prone.
[Reply]
staylor26 02:18 PM 09-16-2020
He played week 1.
[Reply]
Mecca 02:19 PM 09-16-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:
He played week 1.
Ah didn't realize that, but no WR is gonna change that Wentz can't stop fumbling.
[Reply]
htismaqe 02:18 PM 09-16-2020
Yep. For all of that talent, his ball security and health issues have him teetering on the edge of bust cliff.
[Reply]
BWillie 03:47 PM 09-16-2020
Not sure why the Bears would get rid of ARob.

I Get Odell Beckham..even though Baker is much more of the problem. I wouldn't give much more than a 4th or 5th for OBJ though at this point. Maybe Eli Manning was better than we gave him credit for.
[Reply]
htismaqe 06:16 AM 09-17-2020
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Not sure why the Bears would get rid of ARob.
They don't want to from what I understand. He just doesn't want to be there anymore.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 06:31 AM 09-17-2020
Drob is not that good. We could find better for sure. His hands suck and Andy has to scheme him open. He doesn't run very good routes.
[Reply]
htismaqe 06:33 AM 09-17-2020
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
Drob is not that good. We could find better for sure. His hands suck and Andy has to scheme him open. He doesn't run very good routes.
The bold part is false.

There's a lot you could pick at with DRob but route running isn't one of them.
[Reply]
Perineum Ripper 03:08 PM 09-17-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
The bold part is false.

There's a lot you could pick at with DRob but route running isn't one of them.

He is pretty damn good at that, it seems like most of our wide outs are really good at their routes.

The most frustrating part to me about Robinson is his hands.

If you look at last year against the Raiders, he went off that game and made a few really difficult catches. Then he will fuck up multiple easy catches, then make a good catch. Then fall back into his pattern of fuck ups.
[Reply]
In58men 07:17 PM 02-08-2021
Time to let the speculation begin!! Allen Robinson “liked” this tweet on Twitter...

“Mahomes clearly needs a big body wr! A healthy OLine would help too.
Congratulations @Buccaneers !”
[Reply]
Page 8 of 11
« First < 45678 91011 >
Up