ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 16
« First < 45678 9101112 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>PATS Fans . . . . . STFU!!!
smithandrew051 10:37 PM 12-08-2019
Even the out of bounds call though...they still had first and goal from the 3!

It’s not like a missed call on a turnover, where a scoring opportunity is either given or taken away. They still had 3 downs to go 3 yards and they couldn’t do it. The DL of the Chiefs absolutely wrecked that Patriot OL. 2 negative plays and an incompletion. One team was just mentally tougher in that situation.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 10:45 PM 12-08-2019
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
Even the out of bounds call though...they still had first and goal from the 3!

It’s not like a missed call on a turnover, where a scoring opportunity is either given or taken away. They still had 3 downs to go 3 yards and they couldn’t do it. The DL of the Chiefs absolutely wrecked that Patriot OL. 2 negative plays and an incompletion. One team was just mentally tougher in that situation.
Yep!:-)
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan 11:28 PM 12-08-2019
A number of pats fan students will be wearing chief jerseys tomorrow.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 11:34 PM 12-08-2019
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan:
A number of pats fan students will be wearing chief jerseys tomorrow.
HAHA nice.
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan 11:36 PM 12-08-2019
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
HAHA nice.
Well I was the one wearing it last January....

I love doing jersey bets. Kids enjoy it. Actually can almost every week since fandom is so diverse now. This will be better than me wearing an Eddie George jersey a few weeks ago.
[Reply]
scho63 01:19 AM 12-09-2019
If one of the Patriots two screw jobs, the Kelce fumble and TD they had that the refs blew happened late in the game I would say yes.

They happened early enough to not be a deciding factor. That's how the NFL works.

We could easily say the same for the roughing the passer not called that could have led to a TD. Who knows right?

Fuck those crybabies!
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 03:40 AM 12-09-2019
I would just refer Pats fans to the ridiculously horrible phantom roughing the passer penalty in the AFCCG, when we hit Brady's shoulder pad, and tell them to :-)

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Mahomesmyman 06:03 AM 12-09-2019
Refs gave us the victory so stop bitching. We should be shamed that we had to win like that.

Refs are changing the shirt in the playoffs. We need to be better there.
[Reply]
stevieray 08:15 AM 12-09-2019
Originally Posted by Mahomesmyman:
We should be shamed that we had to win like that.
You are absolutely right

wait, not really.

:-)
[Reply]
notorious 08:31 AM 12-09-2019
Originally Posted by stevieray:
You are absolutely right

wait, not really.

[Reply]
ChiTown 09:00 AM 12-09-2019
Originally Posted by Mahomesmyman:
Refs gave us the victory so stop bitching. We should be shamed that we had to win like that.

Refs are changing the shirt in the playoffs. We need to be better there.
No problem, as long as we can go back and retroactively take back all the bogus wins, aided by the zebras, that the Pats got over the years. You know, those wins that helped them get HF throughout the playoffs because, you know, Tom Brady? You remember those, right? Yeah, fuck that, and go cry somewhere else.

Sincerely,

EVERYONE, except you.
[Reply]
Danguardace 06:03 AM 12-09-2019
Bill challenged that meaningless spot with Sammy Watkins around the Chiefs 40.

Any other coach would be called dumb for using up challenges like this.
[Reply]
RedRaider56 06:09 AM 12-09-2019
Originally Posted by Danguardace:

Belicheat thinks he'll win every challenge so he probably felt it wasn't a risk.
[Reply]
tmax63 07:18 AM 12-09-2019
Originally Posted by Danguardace:

The announcers was calling it genius, challenging the spot and opi at the same time. A two-fer. Only problem was there really wasn't any opi to get and even winning the spot challenge and moving the ball back 2 feet wouldn't of stopped the 1st down. It really was BB's error that cost them later but there's not 3 announcers working today that would say that.
[Reply]
DTHOF 06:49 AM 12-09-2019
Not sure if anyone has said it but when Gilmore and Sammy went out of bounds locked up it was Gilmore trying to garner a penalty. Had had grabbed Sammy by the jersey and was pulling him in to make it look like Sammy was pushing him to the ground. It is a funny when the Pats have to revert to trick plays and these tactics to try and get the win. Can't win head to head. Refs sucked both ways it was one of the worst officiated games this year I have seen but it was both ways.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 16
« First < 45678 9101112 > Last »
Up