Hammock Parties 10:16 AM 09-18-2020
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
...you are assuming I was ever here.
It is possible to learn this power?

[Reply]
BlackOp 11:24 AM 09-18-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
It is possible to learn this power?
Do you really want to request the weighing of the soul on this plane?

I dont think you do...it isn't a pleasant experience. Do you want your past transgressions, in your face, everyday..all day? Do you want to be reduced to ash...and have to rebuild yourself? Can you handle that...complete transparency?

You cant request it anyway...you have to earn the opportunity.

Solve et coagula "dissolve and coagulate"...Nigrado. Al-chemical transmutation....

Looking at Detoxing...we arent even the same species....he's trapped in the spiritual tar, completely unaware, and likely will be for the rest of his life. They dont respect people like that...and let them toil in bondage....it might take generations of suffering before the opportunity is offered.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 11:32 AM 09-18-2020

Looking at Detoxing...we arent even the same species....he's trapped in the spiritual tar.

Looking at Detoxing...we arent even the same species....he's trapped in the spiritual tar, completely unaware, and likely will be for the rest of his life. They dont respect people like that...and let them toil in bondage.

Looking at Detoxing...we arent even the same species....he's trapped in the spiritual tar, completely unaware, and likely will be for the rest of his life. They dont respect people like that...and let them toil in bondage....it might take generations before the opportunity is offered.
You can always tell when someone is crying inside because they go back and re-edit their post to add more to their "diss".

Hahaha.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 11:36 AM 09-18-2020

I dont think you do...it isn't a pleasant experience. Do you want your past transgressions, in your face, everyday..all day? Do you want to be reduced to ash...and have to rebuild yourself? Can you handle that...complete transparency?

Solve et coagula "dissolve and coagulate"...Nigrado. Al-chemical transmutation....

Looking at Detoxing...we arent even the same species....he's trapped in the spiritual tar, completely unaware, and likely will be for the rest of his life. They dont respect people like that...and let them toil in bondage....it might take generations of suffering before the opportunity is offered.
This seriously reads like the ramblings of someone with paranoid schizophrenia.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 11:40 AM 09-18-2020
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
And that was AFTER 3-edits.....eeesshh
[Reply]
BlackOp 11:43 AM 09-18-2020
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
Your posts read like like a trapped child...this thread is interesting.

Those who have no real understanding of the world they are in...convincing themselves they haven't been indoctrinated. That their thoughts are their own...and arrogantly defending their ignorance.

It's cool....live your lives. Remain stationary...

You guys have literally no idea what I'm talking about....probably said too much anyway...wrong venue.

Enjoy your football...and what ever immediate gratification needed to delay, deflect and distract.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:07 PM 09-18-2020

[Reply]
stumppy 10:18 PM 09-17-2020
"Oh Yea!?!?, I'm really leaving this time"

:-)
[Reply]
TwistedChief 04:30 AM 09-18-2020
Originally Posted by stumppy:
"Oh Yea!?!?, I'm really leaving this time"

:-)
You are assuming BlackOp was ever here, you spiritually unactualized human.
[Reply]
BlackOp 09:00 AM 09-18-2020
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
You are assuming BlackOp was ever here, you spiritually unactualized human.

[Reply]
Chiefspants 10:22 PM 09-17-2020
Wow this thread is really something
[Reply]
GayFrogs 10:35 PM 09-17-2020
This thread really became lame a couple pages ago. I'll just imagine blackop is jesse lee peterson to make it less frustrating.

[Reply]
BlackOp 10:40 PM 09-17-2020
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
Wow this thread is really something
Yes it is...banging a cup on the bars of their cages...ones they dont even realize they are in.
[Reply]
suzzer99 10:20 AM 09-18-2020
Just go off your meds, and the power will come.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 10:30 AM 09-18-2020
I'm going to tell you guys a true story that is oddly applicable here.

I went and did a safari in Botswana back in 2010. On one of the game drives, we saw a pride of female lions kill a baby giraffe right in front of its mother (heartbreaking tbh). Afterward, as they were devouring the carcass, another pride of lions came, but as this one had a 'male' lion, the original pride was scared off. We soon learned though that this 'male' wasn't actually a male at all. Instead, it was an androgynous lion of indeterminate sex, but it had a mane and that was enough to scare off pretty much anything else.

Anyway, later on the hyenas came, and surprisingly, they didn't take any shit from the lions. They didn't care one bit that it appeared to be a male. There were enough hyenas that the 'male' lion and the others were scared off, and the hyenas ended up with the bounty.

I'll leave you guys one guess who in this thread is the androgynous lion.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 10
« First < 45678 910 >
Up