ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 16
« First < 45678 9101112 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Only Fans Mom has kids kicked out of school
RedinTexas 01:59 PM 02-26-2021
Bet she has an account on CP. Anyone want to own up?
[Reply]
Dunerdr 02:14 PM 02-26-2021
Originally Posted by RedinTexas:
Bet she has an account on CP. Anyone want to own up?
isnt carlota from out west?
[Reply]
suzzer99 02:00 PM 02-26-2021
K-Mart sucks.
[Reply]
TinyEvel 02:55 PM 02-26-2021
See this makes sense, because Sacramento is kind of the Kansas City of California. Hot in the summer cold in the winter and surrounded by flat farmland.
[Reply]
kcxiv 02:59 PM 02-26-2021
they work like an hour a day for an insane amount of cash! I cant even hate on that. She's getting hers! lol
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 03:00 PM 02-26-2021
Originally Posted by kcxiv:
they work like an hour a day for an insane amount of cash! I cant even hate on that. She's getting hers! lol
Your avatar is gorgeous. One of the greatest albums of all time, IMO.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 03:06 PM 02-26-2021
Originally Posted by scho63:
I guarantee the person who squealed was a fat ugly pig who was jealous.

She probably caught her husband whacking off to Mrs Poindexter. :-)
I watched an interview she did a few days ago and you're right. Iirc, she said it was a group of moms who found the pics and went to the school demanding that her kids be expelled.

Imagine being that much of a miserable fucking cunt.
[Reply]
Rain Man 03:54 PM 02-26-2021
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
I watched an interview she did a few days ago and you're right. Iirc, she said it was a group of moms who found the pics and went to the school demanding that her kids be expelled.

Imagine being that much of a miserable ****ing ****.
People should mind their own business about naked women. If a woman wants to be naked, she should be allowed to be naked.
[Reply]
Mennonite 04:08 PM 02-26-2021
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
People should mind their own business about naked women. If a woman wants to be naked, she should be allowed to be naked.

This should be the 28th amendment.

Quickly followed by the 29th*

*no fat chicks
[Reply]
ptlyon 04:46 PM 02-26-2021
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
This right here is why RM is regarded the smartest poster on CP
[Reply]
Iowanian 04:46 PM 02-26-2021
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:

Imagine being that much of a miserable ****ing ****.
.....and what exactly were the karendashians searching for when they were browsing onlyfantok for milfs?

*someone* didn’t magically see that.
[Reply]
Frazod 03:23 PM 02-26-2021
Originally Posted by kcxiv:
Back in the days before the internet, a nasty ass lowlife bitch latched onto my roommate, and the next thing I knew she was living in my Chicago apartment (and there was absolutely nothing I could about it since he invited her). Anyway, for awhile she did phone sex from their bedroom. All I can say is thank God the doors were solid.

The only thing amusing about it was the thought of some loser flogging his bishop for five dollars a minute thinking he's talking to the gorgeous, silicon-tittied blonde in the magazine ad, while he was actually talking to some ugly ass bony skank with a mouthful of missing/rotted out teeth. Eww.
[Reply]
Demonpenz 03:06 PM 02-26-2021
People here too good for only fans even though if their wives were on only fans it would look like of those deerstand auto pics catching a blurry wildabeast
[Reply]
Dunerdr 03:18 PM 02-26-2021
While attractive for her age, ive concluded shes found a way to really take advantage of the market if she truly makes 150k a month.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 03:36 PM 02-26-2021
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
While attractive for her age, ive concluded shes found a way to really take advantage of the market if she truly makes 150k a month.
Yeah, not sure I'm buying that dollar amount.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 16
« First < 45678 9101112 > Last »
Up