Nzoner's Game Room>Belichick done in NE
ThyKingdomCome15 02:22 AM 01-12-2024
It's almost a shock none the less.
[Reply]
Rausch 03:41 AM 01-12-2024
Originally Posted by ThyKingdomCome15:
It's almost a shock none the less.
Yup.
If even this dude has 0 loyalty to him after a billion SB's you know there's none left in the league.

It's not so much "can you do it" these days it's more "are you doing it right now?..."
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:50 PM 01-12-2024
Shitshow :-)

https://www.espn.com/nfl/insider/sto...as-patriot-way

Originally Posted by :
Brady and Belichick and Kraft were no longer fighting for credit. Brady had claimed that credit undeniably on the most public stage in sports. His seventh title meant Bill and Bob were now fighting not to be blamed. Both men sent Brady congratulatory texts, but they had lost control of the narrative of their own careers -- and they both knew that the team celebrating a seventh title should have been their team, and that wound began to fester.

"Bill had told me he couldn't play anymore," Kraft said privately afterward, "and then he goes out and wins the f---ing Super Bowl."
Originally Posted by :
Belichick had sent clear signals internally for weeks that he thought he was coaching his final games for the Patriots. He also made it clear that he was ready to move on, telling confidants that Robert Kraft and his son, team president Jonathan Kraft, had eroded the culture he had built over two decades.

Belichick believed the erosion had been going on for a while, at least since Brady's last season in New England.

[Reply]
Bowser 05:52 PM 01-12-2024
You just hate to see it
[Reply]
Frazod 05:54 PM 01-12-2024
Originally Posted by Bowser:
You just hate to see it

[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 06:01 PM 01-12-2024
I don’t think bellichick has any idea how to develop a qb not named Brady. However… what if he goes to a team that already has a decent qb. Pats were bad but their defense was pretty good.

Also if schefters right that there’s a playoff team in play, while Dallas is in play… I kind of think Cleveland is too. Talk about taking care of unfinished business after the modells fucked everyone over.

Also, fuck bellichick
[Reply]
-King- 05:56 PM 01-13-2024
If you guys want to have a laugh...

On ESPN @AdamSchefter says the #Patriots are in no hurry to hire a GM “and may even wait until after the draft” to hire one.

— Andy Hart (@JumboHart) January 13, 2024

[Reply]
Chris Meck 06:02 PM 01-13-2024
Originally Posted by -King-:
If you guys want to have a laugh...

LOL

they've learned nothing.
[Reply]
kevrunner 10:49 PM 06-14-2024
Belichick surprised me with this, but he does look good for being 72 years old.

Bill Belichick is reportedly dating 24-year-old former cheerleader Jordon Hudson, per @TMZ_Sports pic.twitter.com/THDjR7tQeI

— Dov Kleiman (@NFL_DovKleiman) June 14, 2024

[Reply]
RealSNR 11:10 PM 06-14-2024
Originally Posted by kevrunner:

[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 11:14 PM 06-14-2024

By the sound of it old grumpy has been messing with that weirdo since 2021. Ewwww!!..oh well if she's prepared to be humped every night by that fat grandad then that's her business I guess but just like the 29 year old chick who had a baby with 82 year old Al Pachino, i think it's utterly disgusting.
[Reply]
Womble 01:52 AM 06-15-2024

Is that what a cheerleader is supposed to look like? I'm used to them looking like this:

[Reply]
Titty Meat 11:23 PM 06-14-2024
He's made more money than anyone on here and won more than any armchair GM could ever imagine while pulling a 10 at the young age of 72. Can't wait to read the awful takes on this one
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 11:58 PM 06-14-2024
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
He's made more money than anyone on here and won more than any armchair GM could ever imagine while pulling a 10 at the young age of 72. Can't wait to read the awful takes on this one
That girl is far from a 10 😆
[Reply]
GeorgeZimZam 12:42 AM 06-15-2024
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
:-)
UChieffyBugger ensured your wait was merely a single post:

Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
That girl is far from a 10 😆

Your rating scale methodology of broads ain't exactly considered the gold standard.

Originally Posted by FloridaMan88:
Should have put Brittany on the cover rather than 90 year old Gayle King.

Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
Lol nah I'll take a natural Gayle King over that skinny blonde with a face lift and fake boots thank you very much
:-)

[Reply]
Page 8 of 9
« First < 45678 9 >
Up