ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 15
« First < 45678 9101112 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>What do you collect?
Simply Red 11:28 PM 07-20-2018
Funny Bob - I actually really used to - I'd often find them at Hobby Haven at Independence Center - Everyone wanted Billy Beer cans and Black Label I always thought looked cool.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 08:47 PM 04-05-2020
This is as good a thread as any I guess.

My neighbor's father passed away and, because I had taken his father to a few games, he thought I should have some of Chiefs things his father had. Wow, just wow, I'm honored. What a nice gesture.

[Reply]
LiveSteam 10:05 PM 04-05-2020
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:

My neighbor's father passed away and, because I had taken his father to a few games, he thought I should have some of Chiefs things his father had. Wow, just wow, I'm honored. What a nice gesture.

Nice
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 09:14 PM 04-05-2020
Men
Kitchen gadgets
Pics of great graphics
[Reply]
cosmo20002 09:20 PM 04-05-2020
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Men
Kitchen gadgets
Pics of great graphics
Like...in your basement in jars?
[Reply]
Easy 6 10:01 PM 04-05-2020
Been on a vinyl kick lately, already had a fairly extensive album collection collecting dust... everything from Jerry Lee Lewis to KISS to Tony Bennett’s iconic I Left My Heart in San Francisco album

Then the kids got me a turntable and speakers for Christmas, since then the fever has caught... added almost pristine original pressings of Physical Graffiti from Zep, Aerosmith’s Get Your Wings, plus the Stones Green Grass and High Tides and Hot Rocks in the last month

Heart of Stone on that original vinyl is just incredible... low fi but deep and warm as could be, it sounds like a dream
[Reply]
DeepPurple 08:16 PM 08-10-2020
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Been on a vinyl kick lately, already had a fairly extensive album collection collecting dust... everything from Jerry Lee Lewis to KISS to Tony Bennett’s iconic I Left My Heart in San Francisco album

Then the kids got me a turntable and speakers for Christmas, since then the fever has caught... added almost pristine original pressings of Physical Graffiti from Zep, Aerosmith’s Get Your Wings, plus the Stones Green Grass and High Tides and Hot Rocks in the last month

Heart of Stone on that original vinyl is just incredible... low fi but deep and warm as could be, it sounds like a dream
I go to Barnes & Nobles and see records for $30 and $40 dollars that I threw away. I had 4,000 albums from collecting from '66 to about 1995, then I retired and moved to Florida in 2011 and got rid all of them. I cherry picked them and sold the very best to record stores for hardly nothing and many I just tossed out. I moved those records so many times and now with youtube, all I want to do is watch concert videos on my big screen TV and listen to the surround sound. I sometimes regret getting rid of them, heck I still have about 500 CD's and 300 concert DVD's I collected before I discovered youtube. To me it's so much greater to be able to see the artist perform. I just a put a dozen or so videos of tribute bands on 'bands you regret seeing' thread over in media.

If you really take the vinyl serious, here's is the ultimate turntable, the platter floats, only $1400.

[Reply]
scho63 02:04 AM 08-11-2020
Originally Posted by DeepPurple:
If you really take the vinyl serious, here's is the ultimate turntable, the platter floats, only $1400.

Nakamichi turntables -that is all......:-)
[Reply]
LiveSteam 10:06 PM 04-05-2020
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Men
Ya dont say.
Ive always known we were meant for each other.
True story.
[Reply]
Buehler445 10:08 PM 04-05-2020
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:

Wow.

Nice.

Originally Posted by srvy:
Over the years I've collected utility pole and railroad tie date nails. I have coffee cans full and the oldest and best are found in old RR telegraph poles they were copper and buffed out nice.

Around 2000 they started burning and blazing in pole dates or started using aluminum nail and washers that suck.

Heh. I hadn't heard of this. That's pretty cool.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 09:09 AM 04-06-2020
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Wow.

Nice.
Thanks. It was certainly unexpected, and I'd much rather have his dad here than those things, but it's really nice to know the family remembered me (us) taking him to games and thinking those things would be well placed in my home. It was really uplifting..

They weren't his first games, but they were the first tailgates he had been to in almost 30 years, and I never knew how much he talked about how fun they were.
[Reply]
srvy 09:42 PM 04-05-2020
Over the years I've collected utility pole and railroad tie date nails. I have coffee cans full and the oldest and best are found in old RR telegraph poles they were copper and buffed out nice.

Around 2000 they started burning and blazing in pole dates or started using aluminum nail and washers that suck.

[Reply]
LiveSteam 10:02 PM 04-05-2020
I collect souls.
[Reply]
dlphg9 10:46 PM 04-05-2020
Finger and toe nails, teeth, strands of hair, fore skin, and I have a couple of ears as well.
[Reply]
srvy 10:51 PM 04-05-2020
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
Finger and toe nails, teeth, strands of hair, fore skin, and I have a couple of ears as well.
Keep your evening to one beer two is obviously too many.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 15
« First < 45678 9101112 > Last »
Up