ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 79 of 288
« First < 29697576777879 8081828389129179 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***OFFICIAL Patrick Mahomes GIF thread***
Hammock Parties 12:16 PM 08-13-2017
AKA GIF'D UP: Franchise QB Edition.

Complete with smooth, clean, CP-exclusive GIFs and bullshit analysis from the guy who stroked off Cassel.

2017: Preseason Game #1

2017: Preseason Game #2, Drive #1

2017: Preseason Game #2, Drive #2

2017: Preseason Game #3, Various plays in Posts 198-203

2017: Preseason Game #4, Various plays in Posts 292 and 294

THERE ARE NO BRAKES ON THIS TRAIN

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:20 PM 09-18-2018
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
He's just a boy.
Alex Smith can no longer help him.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:20 PM 09-18-2018
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Right. Because you hadn't yet rubbed yourself raw to the gifs already available.
Bro.

I am about to break the internet.
[Reply]
FAX 02:23 PM 09-18-2018
Mahomes looks like he's warming up on the sidelines but the ball goes 40 yards to an open receiver.

He may be the most natural football-thrower that's ever been born.
Personally, I believe that to be true.

FAX
[Reply]
ptlyon 02:24 PM 09-18-2018
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
He can help Alex Smith though, and proved it last year
[Reply]
loochy 02:30 PM 09-18-2018
Mahomes looks like he's warming up on the sidelines but the ball goes 40 yards to an open receiver.

He may be the most natural football-thrower that's ever been born.
He was conceived by the midichlorians
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:46 PM 09-18-2018
Originally Posted by loochy:
He was conceived by the midichlorians
Posted via Mobile Device
Even Master Yoda doesn't have a touchdown count that high.
[Reply]
MIAdragon 02:48 PM 09-18-2018
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
We got enough players laying in that picture that it looks like one of those old electronic football games
Yea that’s what stood out to me as well.
[Reply]
Talisman 03:03 PM 09-18-2018
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
We got enough players laying in that picture that it looks like one of those old electronic football games
:-)
[Reply]
Kiimo 03:27 PM 09-18-2018
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
If he could be signed, he'd make a powerful backup.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:38 PM 09-18-2018
If he could be signed, he'd make a powerful backup.
That stadium...what's in there?

Only what you take with you.

*picks up last year's gameplan*

Your checkdowns. You will not need them.
[Reply]
sedated 03:41 PM 09-18-2018
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
The long-term QB talents are in the NFC in Wentz and maybe Goff (frankly, that's gonna be a McVay creation but a monster nontheless). Watson doesn't scare me at all, nor does Lamar Jackson.
Darnold and Luck are a couple guys that could turn into future talents on the AFC side. Neither look like Wentz/Mahomes, but it's not all complete garbage.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 03:46 PM 09-18-2018
Originally Posted by sedated:
Darnold and Luck are a couple guys that could turn into future talents on the AFC side. Neither look like Wentz/Mahomes, but it's not all complete garbage.
Freudian slip?

Because Luck is 29, man. He's not old but he's older than Alex was when we acquired him. And like Smith, he's had a serious shoulder injury. Do you really think his ceiling is anywhere close to what it was 5 years ago?

Luck has 3 years before he physically begins to decline. The team around him is ass and frankly that decline may be sooner/sharper than we expected given the nature of his injury. Chad Pennington simply never recovered.

That's the nightmare. Any kind of shoulder surgery for a QB substantially alters his trajectory, IMO.

Darnold is the only truly high-end talent I see out there. Mayfield will be a Jay Cutler type, IMO. He'll play with his hair on fire and be the kind of player that idiots thought Mahomes would be but without generational arm talent.
[Reply]
Kiimo 03:55 PM 09-18-2018
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Freudian slip?

Because Luck is 29, man. He's not old but he's older than Alex was when we acquired him. And like Smith, he's had a serious shoulder injury. Do you really think his ceiling is anywhere close to what it was 5 years ago?

Luck has 3 years before he physically begins to decline. The team around him is ass and frankly that decline may be sooner/sharper than we expected given the nature of his injury. Chad Pennington simply never recovered.

That's the nightmare. Any kind of shoulder surgery for a QB substantially alters his trajectory, IMO.

Darnold is the only truly high-end talent I see out there. Mayfield will be a Jay Cutler type, IMO. He'll play with his hair on fire and be the kind of player that idiots thought Mahomes would be but without generational arm talent.

I have a feeling we will be finding out about Rosen soon.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:05 PM 09-18-2018
man look at that agility

[Reply]
MahomesMagic 04:10 PM 09-18-2018
I think Wentz, Darnold are the other top young QB's. Mayfield could be really tough as well.

It all comes down to the teams built around them. Darnold will get much better weapons than he has and Browns could start to rise if they get rid of Hue.
[Reply]
Page 79 of 288
« First < 29697576777879 8081828389129179 > Last »
Up