ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 79 of 208
« First < 29697576777879 8081828389129179 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*.* NEW- 2014 General Fitness Thread *.*
penguinz 01:44 PM 08-13-2014
I guess we filled up the old one... http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=280149

Welcome to 2014! Now get your ass in top physical condition!

No one else started it so here it is!

**From the 2013 Thread**

If you want to get back into lifting, or need a new lifting routine, START HERE:

http://startingstrength.wikia.com/wi...inner_Programs

If you have questions about the SS programs, look here:

http://startingstrength.wikia.com/wiki/FAQ

Keep in mind that you're a novice lifter for a longer period of time than you think you are. Novice lifting can last anywhere from a few months to a year or two, depending on how hard you hit the weights and where you started.

Once you've reached the point where you don't make regular progress on the SS program, you are ready to move on to the intermediate stage, which can last you for a good number of years. Find it HERE:

http://madcow.hostzi.com/5x5_Program/Linear_5x5.htm

If you're a very advanced lifter (many, many years of CONSISTENT weight training), then there are lot of programs out there, and which one you pick is simply a matter of preference. If you're really that advanced, you should know what works for you and what doesn't by this point.
[Reply]
penguinz 08:08 AM 02-15-2015
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
very pure meal tonight (nothing fancy dancy) but - farm raised chicken, free of all the bullshit additives, steroids, yada yada...

Chicken does not have steroids in it.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 08:15 AM 02-15-2015
I would like to go on record and state that Walmat whey tastes like Walmart whey.
[Reply]
Aspengc8 10:09 AM 02-15-2015
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Williams:
I would like to go on record and state that Walmat whey tastes like Walmart whey.
MTS whey is where its at. I just tried the latest three they released.. Mint Cookies N Creme, Red Velvet cake & No Bake Cookie.. JFC they are so good, even in water.

Originally Posted by Billay:
I'm pumped to do hill sprints. I read you lose weight AND gain muscle.
you are correct on that. You wont end up with chicken legs from running marathons. :-)
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 11:05 AM 02-15-2015
Originally Posted by Aspengc8:
MTS whey is where its at. I just tried the latest three they released.. Mint Cookies N Creme, Red Velvet cake & No Bake Cookie.. JFC they are so good, even in water.

you are correct on that. You wont end up with chicken legs from running marathons. :-)
I usually go for Isopure, but I'll give MTS a shot. I just needed something quick to supplement my usual ( and minimal ) meat-intake.
[Reply]
Simply Red 11:15 AM 02-15-2015
Originally Posted by Aspengc8:

MTS huh? I'll research it - I DO like the ON Hydro whey in Turbo Chocolate.
[Reply]
Simply Red 11:16 AM 02-15-2015
I usually go for Isopure, but I'll give MTS a shot. I just needed something quick to supplement my usual ( and minimal ) meat-intake.
Isopure is good shit - I will buy their kool aid type from time to time in the green apple flavor.
[Reply]
Buehler445 11:23 AM 02-15-2015
Originally Posted by Billay:
I'm pumped to do hill sprints. I read you lose weight AND gain muscle.
Yeah, except they fuck your soul. If you wanna be a man about it do quarters up a hill on a sand road.
[Reply]
Willie Lanier 11:23 AM 02-15-2015
I bought a rowing machine, and I'm old, so it should work for me... Any suggestions on how long/duration of the workout would be appreciated
[Reply]
Simply Red 11:25 AM 02-15-2015
Originally Posted by Willie Lanier:
I bought a rowing machine, and I'm old, so it should work for me... Any suggestions on how long/duration of the workout would be appreciated
cool - where'd you get it?
[Reply]
Simply Red 11:27 AM 02-15-2015
I've used it - shitty cal / protein ratio - aside from that - it mixed well and tasted fair. but yeah, def. bttr out there for sure.
[Reply]
Willie Lanier 11:28 AM 02-15-2015
Amazon
[Reply]
Simply Red 11:29 AM 02-15-2015
Originally Posted by Willie Lanier:
Amazon
Nice did you get it yet - lots of assembly required or is it practically ready to go?
[Reply]
Willie Lanier 11:35 AM 02-15-2015
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
Nice did you get it yet - lots of assembly required or is it practically ready to go?
Haven't gotten it yet, but should be coming in the next couple of days. They said it will be installed for me which I assume means if there's anything that has to be put together they'll do it
[Reply]
Simply Red 02:02 PM 02-15-2015
GETTING READY TO WORK OUT BOSS! EEWW RAH!
[Reply]
Titty Meat 02:12 PM 02-15-2015
Diet 7 up 0 calories 0 carbs it has cured my sweet drink addiction
[Reply]
Page 79 of 208
« First < 29697576777879 8081828389129179 > Last »
Up