ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 79 of 163
« First < 29697576777879 8081828389129 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Major Update on Tyreek Hill [old thread, don't freak out]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 11:44 AM 04-24-2019

Today at 3:00, Steve will be holding a press conference regarding the criminal investigation involving Tyreek Hill and Crystal Espinal. This will be held in our 4th floor conference room.

— Johnson County KS DA (@JohnsonCoDA) April 24, 2019

From @NFLTotalAccess: The latest on #Chiefs WR Tyreek Hill... pic.twitter.com/5xEpODrhuf

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) April 25, 2019

[Reply]
In58men 06:14 AM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat:
Hopefully the kid stays out of their custody and those twins either get aborted or taken away as well. If they want to beat the shit out of each other, have at it but leave the kid somewhere else to grow up peacefully.
Fucking idiot.
[Reply]
Mecca 06:14 AM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
No. You can blame Brooke Pryor and wish she'd lose her job or worse. It's apparently her fault if you ask some folks on here.
I think she'd get a bit more of a pass if everything she wrote wasn't some SJW piece that has nothing to do with football. She literally writes like she doesn't even understand the sport.
[Reply]
TEX 06:19 AM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
I will just express my extreme frustration that Tyreek Hill put us and put this team in this situation. There's no scenario here based on what we know that he looks good. If he isn't abusing himself it's happening under his roof and he hasn't gotten himself and the kids out of the situation. Don't get angry at the DA or CPS for doing their job. Get angry at Hill for being so stupid as to let this situation occur in the first place.

I know that for the majority of CP, what's good for the Chiefs is what's obviously true in this situation, but this is a lot bigger than football. We have children being abused by someone in their life and the adults will not stand up and protect them. If Chiefs fans are so desperate for a super bowl that we get angry at authorities for doing what they should be doing to protect children we're in an awful state. The blame for all this happening lies at the feet of Hill and no one else.
Are you finally done? Why don't you have a SJW Party at your house and have "Stat Boy" bring the diet coke? Be sure to invite Brooke and Steve so you guys can toast to how "well" they did their jobs.

Yes, be mad at Hill if you want. Be mad at the situarion and be concerned for the child. But if you think the media and the DA handled the situation professionally, you're pretty ignorant.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 06:20 AM 04-25-2019
What kind of POS would protect someone who were abusing their child?
What if it was negligence, and he doesn't believe that she's some kind of serial abuser? What if the kid was doing kid crap and she goes to grab his arm and he pulls away and a spiral fracture happens, and Tyreek doesn't think she's an abuser but knows that the law will say she is?

I can tell you now, my son found a way to **** himself up a LOT when he was 4 years and younger...constantly had black eyes or a fat lip or what have you...we were afraid to let him out of the house because we figured others would say we were abusing him.

In this case, is the kid always bruised up constantly? Or is it a one time deal with the arm? A broken arm sounds pretty bad, but if you are parent, you know that it's not hard for a kid to break his arm, and you also know that it doesn't make you a criminal, but in the eyes of the law, it just might. So you clam the **** up.

I'm not an apologist for child abuse. I'm just saying we don't know what the hell is really going on here, all we know is that the DA believes a crime has been committed, but he can't prove anything so he's frustrated...and given Tyreek's history it's easy to assume that he's abused his son...but we don't actually know a damn thing.

I hate this, to be honest.
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 06:22 AM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by InChiefsHell:
What if it was negligence, and he doesn't believe that she's some kind of serial abuser? What if the kid was doing kid crap and she goes to grab his arm and he pulls away and a spiral fracture happens, and Tyreek doesn't think she's an abuser but knows that the law will say she is?

I can tell you now, my son found a way to **** himself up a LOT when he was 4 years and younger...constantly had black eyes or a fat lip or what have you...we were afraid to let him out of the house because we figured others would say we were abusing him.

In this case, is the kid always bruised up constantly? Or is it a one time deal with the arm? A broken arm sounds pretty bad, but if you are parent, you know that it's not hard for a kid to break his arm, and you also know that it doesn't make you a criminal, but in the eyes of the law, it just might. So you clam the **** up.

I'm not an apologist for child abuse. I'm just saying we don't know what the hell is really going on here, all we know is that the DA believes a crime has been committed, but he can't prove anything so he's frustrated...and given Tyreek's history it's easy to assume that he's abused his son...but we don't actually know a damn thing.

Also remember that snitches get stitches.
[Reply]
Mecca 06:23 AM 04-25-2019
Dude kids do stupid shit all the time, my daughter was 3 and jumping off the back of the couch and her leg got stuck between the wall and the couch and bam broken shin...

You literally go take a piss and broken leg, thats kids.
[Reply]
Codered 06:26 AM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Dude kids do stupid shit all the time, my daughter was 3 and jumping off the back of the couch and her leg got stuck between the wall and the couch and bam broken shin...

Give me a break. Kids that do stupid shit aren't removed from their home. There was enough proof of abuse that has not been released for his son to be removed from his custody.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 06:27 AM 04-25-2019

Quality post. :-)
[Reply]
jd1020 06:29 AM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:

So when you took your daughter to the doctor and explained how she ended up with a broken bone was she then removed from your custody and you found yourself being criminally investigated?
[Reply]
nychief 06:29 AM 04-25-2019
The mental gymnastics in this thread justifying and explaining away this incident is disgusting. A kid got hurt, the DA suspects a crime, fears for the child but the family stonewalling the investigation...it’s shitty, there is something amiss why is it so hard to admit that?
[Reply]
Mecca 06:30 AM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by Codered:
Give me a break. Kids that do stupid shit aren't removed from their home. There was enough proof of abuse that has not been released for his son to be removed from his custody.
Actually, had say my mother reported they thought her broken leg was suspicious it could have happened.

They don't fuck around much on things like that.
[Reply]
Mecca 06:31 AM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by jd1020:
So when you took your daughter to the doctor and explained how she ended up with a broken bone was she then removed from your custody and you found yourself being criminally investigated?
No...but also I don't have a domestic violence history or a famous name.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 06:31 AM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by nychief:
The mental gymnastics in this thread justifying and explaining away this incident is disgusting. A kid got hurt, the DA suspects a crime, fears for the child but the family stonewalling the investigation...it’s shitty, there is something amiss why is it so hard to admit that?
Fuck that. It's the goddamned SJWs and beat writers faults.
[Reply]
stevieray 06:31 AM 04-25-2019

Me too...Exactly why I haven't commented on it much.

I do know this...That press conference wasn't really necessary.
[Reply]
stumppy 06:32 AM 04-25-2019
I will just express my extreme frustration that Tyreek Hill put us and put this team in this situation. There's no scenario here based on what we know that he looks good. If he isn't abusing himself it's happening under his roof and he hasn't gotten himself and the kids out of the situation. Don't get angry at the DA or CPS for doing their job. Get angry at Hill for being so stupid as to let this situation occur in the first place.

I know that for the majority of CP, what's good for the Chiefs is what's obviously true in this situation, but this is a lot bigger than football. We have children being abused by someone in their life and the adults will not stand up and protect them. If Chiefs fans are so desperate for a super bowl that we get angry at authorities for doing what they should be doing to protect children we're in an awful state. The blame for all this happening lies at the feet of Hill and no one else.
:-)
[Reply]
Page 79 of 163
« First < 29697576777879 8081828389129 > Last »
Up