Nzoner's Game Room>Fire Bob Sutton
petegz28 10:12 PM 10-19-2017
That is all.
[Reply]
Mecca 10:35 PM 10-14-2018
Originally Posted by O.city:
Yeah he was really good in Dallas.

I dunno
Playing in a 4-3 cover 2 is a lot different than playing in the middle of a 3-4 where linemen get on you all the time.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 10:35 PM 10-14-2018
Originally Posted by RubberSponge:
Yes of course fire Sutton. You can not address the defensive player issue until the off-season beyond a piece here or there. However, the coaching issue can be addressed without getting rid of a dozen guys.

The idea that you can't fire Sutton because of a lack of talent is just a cheap suit excuse. And one that will result in having to expect our offense to score 30+ every game to just be close in score. That is a recipe for disaster.

If a new mid season coordinator washes out. So be it. Hire a new one next season. Not like our present DC isn't a washout already. The idea of waiting and hoping our present situation improves is what losers do.
Man, y'all are coming out of the woodwork now. Let the hate flow man...

Next we'll discuss Berry and his net value to on-the-field events.

Sent from my 9+ using Tapatalk
[Reply]
bevischief 10:36 PM 10-14-2018
Originally Posted by bevischief:
And die from it
And get food stamps for it
[Reply]
-King- 10:36 PM 10-14-2018
Originally Posted by RunKC:
God Reggie Ragland. This is what I’m talking about. This is embarrassing.

See, went through the line untouched.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
srvy 10:36 PM 10-14-2018
Originally Posted by -King-:
I'd rather fire Veach than Sutton. Speaks, Hitchens, Ragland, and Fuller all fucking suck. 4 starters Veach has gotten for this defense and they're all trash. How is that possible?
Posted via Mobile Device
Speaks according to local news 6 tackles 1 sack and a forced fumble. I dont remember any of it but if so thats not a bad game.
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:37 PM 10-14-2018
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Playing in a 4-3 cover 2 is a lot different than playing in the middle of a 3-4 where linemen get on you all the time.
That's not an exaggeration either. That's what is really frustrating. The center was getting a free release to the 2nd level nearly every down and hitting Hitchens. Meanwhile, Ragland is shooting the wrong gap or picking his nose or whatever he does, leaving a gaping hole in the middle of the defense.
[Reply]
bevischief 10:37 PM 10-14-2018
And we pay for it all.
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:37 PM 10-14-2018
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
Man, y'all are coming out of the woodwork now. Let the hate flow man...

Next we'll discuss Berry and his net value to on-the-field events.

Sent from my 9+ using Tapatalk
Berry isn't even worth discussing, unfortunately. :-)
[Reply]
Mecca 10:38 PM 10-14-2018
It's time to completely change everything about this defense, coaches, scheme, players. Total change time.
[Reply]
RunKC 10:40 PM 10-14-2018
Originally Posted by -King-:
See, went through the line untouched.
Posted via Mobile Device
That’s a 3 yard gain if Ragland simply tackles. That’s what good defenses do.

Hitchens was also bulldozed into the end zone on the first TD. He met the RB 2 yards past the LOS.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 10:40 PM 10-14-2018
My question is for a team that shows so much value of offensive speed, why do they have such a slow defense?

Wouldn't they you know realize a fast defense is a good idea? It's just time to move away from this fat **** approach.
$$$$$$$$$$ and injuries...
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:40 PM 10-14-2018
It's time to completely change everything about this defense, coaches, scheme, players. Total change time.
I wish there was actually a chance of them doing it but I just don't see it.

It's like wishing for Eric Berry to suit up tonight.
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 10:40 PM 10-14-2018
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
He's beyond awful. Should be cut right now. Take a bus home.
There has to be a LB on someone's practice squad that is much faster than Ragland. Speed can't be coached, but scheme and tackling can be coached. Ragland is consistently slow to the ball, and/or fails to wrap up and tackle once he gets to the ball.

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 10:41 PM 10-14-2018
Originally Posted by RubberSponge:
Yes of course fire Sutton. You can not address the defensive player issue until the off-season beyond a piece here or there. However, the coaching issue can be addressed without getting rid of a dozen guys.

The idea that you can't fire Sutton because of a lack of talent is just a cheap suit excuse. And one that will result in having to expect our offense to score 30+ every game to just be close in score. That is a recipe for disaster.

If a new mid season coordinator washes out. So be it. Hire a new one next season. Not like our present DC isn't a washout already. The idea of waiting and hoping our present situation improves is what losers do.
Because those top notch DC's are just sitting out there waiting for a job... They aren't coaching now for a reason...
[Reply]
Mecca 10:41 PM 10-14-2018
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
$$$$$$$$$$ and injuries...
How does money make them slow?
[Reply]
Page 79 of 298
« First < 29697576777879 8081828389129179 > Last »
Up