ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 78 of 173
« First < 28687475767778 7980818288128 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs suspended Tyreek Hill
TribalElder 10:21 PM 04-25-2019
Channel 5 just busted in and showed veach saying Hill is suspended for now
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 02:11 PM 04-28-2019
Originally Posted by mcaj22:
My guess is the league bans him for this year and the Chiefs put him on the list. Retain his rights for next season.
He’s a FA next season
Jimmya 02:11 PM 04-28-2019
Talk radio keeps saying things like "Hunt has done a good job in Cleveland", "Kareem is being a leader in the huddle"... Wow... That's a bunch of sh*t....when he was in KC it was time to crucify him but now he's a total Saint... Wow
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 02:13 PM 04-28-2019
Originally Posted by Jimmya:
Talk radio keeps saying things like "Hunt has done a good job in Cleveland", "Kareem is being a leader in the huddle"... Wow... That's a bunch of sh*t....when he was in KC it was time to crucify him but now he's a total Saint... Wow
I am glad Clark learned his lesson. I’d rather have Hill over Hunt anyways and we weren’t gonna pay Hunt either.
neech 02:15 PM 04-28-2019
Originally Posted by Best22:
If Hill did anything illegal, he should be in jail.

This isn’t really the NFL or the Chiefs decision. Let’s leave it to the professionals. If he is charged with a crime, put him in jail. If not, keep him. Cleveland Browns do not deserve his services. They WILL take him. No one could ever stop Hill, OBJ, Landry, Njoku, Chubb, Hunt, with a competent QB like Baker

Cutting Hill today won’t make his family safe, it won’t help anything except rival teams

As much as I am so disgusted in hearing the audio my sound mind and judgement aligns with yours. I expect Tyreek not to be on the field for 10 regular season games weeks anyway. No sense letting him go if another team is just going to pick him up like you said.
Frazod 02:16 PM 04-28-2019
Originally Posted by Jimmya:
Exactly. I wonder how the torches and pitchforks crowd will feel if he torches us for 200 yards in playoff loss to the Browns?
ChiefaRoo 02:17 PM 04-28-2019
It’s almost as is the sports media people aren’t guided by principles but by their own self interest..... naw, that can’t be it ......lol.
neech 02:18 PM 04-28-2019
Originally Posted by In58men:
First post was terrible.

Should already be banned
Are my posts okay so far? I want people to like me but I want to be myself also and have opinions.
DRM08 02:18 PM 04-28-2019
Originally Posted by RINGLEADER:
Best case scenario for Tyreek is that he’s not charged and he is punished for what he says on the tape.

Someone clearly believes he did it — but the police and CPS would have asked his son if he said Tyreek did it and one presumes they were left with enough doubt to not charge. What’s bizarre is if his fiancé just wanted him to fry she’d testify against him, support what her son was saying (though the tape makes it pretty clear that she wasn’t a direct witness to anything), and testify against him. And if she’s not out to fry him (or, put another way, if she’s out to protect him), why make this tape in the first place as “insurance” and then give it to someone else who could then release it whether you want it released or not? If you’re the party that wants Tyreek to go down (justifies or not), why are you holding on to something waiting for him to be charged rather than just letting the police have it? None of these motivations make any sense, they conflict with one another, and all the games on the part of the anti-Tyreek participants in this event seem so unnecessary. Tyreek is going to pay for what he said on the tape regardless of any other outcomes but the whole thing is just bizarre and even those who claim to have the child’s best interest at heart (where the focus really should be) seem to be avoiding actions that would lead in the straightest line to some sort of help for the kid.

The situation between them doesn't make sense, that is for sure. In the audio recording, the girlfriend admits that she lied to the cops and CPS in order to protect Tyreek. Yet she recorded and leaked this audio as "insurance" for herself.

I think both of them should probably go to prison for a long time. If she was pretty confident that Tyreek was guilty and she lied to investigators, then she is guilty of Obstruction and you could call her an accomplice in the abuse of the child. Tyreek is likely guilty of the actual abuse of the child, Obstruction if he lied to investigators, and threatening to harm or kill the girlfriend in this audio recording.
Ribbs67 02:19 PM 04-28-2019
Yep..I don't here any atta boys for us now.. he's playing with the Browns..and they are singing his praises! Go figure.. Keep him on the team and let due process play out. If he is suspended so be it. Keep your assets for later in the year! Like it's said before..cutting him only benefits other teams. Also cutting him doesn't change his and his family's personal situation.
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 02:19 PM 04-28-2019

Rookie head coach already taking L’s with his words ����*♂️ https://t.co/3jMKpRYsCK

— Nick Jacobs (@Jacobs71) April 28, 2019

MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 02:21 PM 04-28-2019
Originally Posted by DRM08:
The situation between them doesn't make sense, that is for sure. In the audio recording, the girlfriend admits that she lied to the cops and CPS in order to protect Tyreek. Yet she recorded and leaked this audio as "insurance" for herself.

I think both of them should probably go to prison for a long time. If she was pretty confident that Tyreek was guilty and she lied to investigators, then she is guilty of Obstruction and you could call her an accomplice in the abuse of the child. Tyreek is likely guilty of the actual abuse of the child, Obstruction if he lied to investigators, and threatening to harm or kill the girlfriend in this audio recording.
He didn’t threatened or try and harm her in the audio. All he said is you should be scared of me. I can’t recall how many times my dad said that to me.
DRM08 02:24 PM 04-28-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
He didn’t threatened or try and harm her in the audio. All he said is you should be scared of me. I can’t recall how many times my dad said that to me.
He has already beaten her in the past, so that is a threat to harm her again when he says you should be terrified of me.

Bottom line is both of them look bad in that audio recording. She's on tape admitting that she lied to the investigators. Unless she has already cut a deal with the authorities, leaking this audio is not a good idea by her.
Sweet Daddy Hate 02:26 PM 04-28-2019
Retain those rights at ALL costs.
comochiefsfan 02:26 PM 04-28-2019
I can see it now:

"Tyreek Hill is a new man in New England."

"Tyreek Hill is going all in to change his image in Cleveland"

The only thing the media loves more than to take out their pitchforks, is to write a redemption story.

We were fools to let Kareem Hunt walk and we would be fools to let Tyreek Hill go as well. That doesn't mean he has to play for us, just make sure he doesn't go play for anybody else.

Why should we be punished and somebody else be the beneficiary of stupid actions by our star players?
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 02:26 PM 04-28-2019
Originally Posted by DRM08:
He has already beaten her in the past, so that is a threat to harm her again when he says you should be terrified of me.

Bottom line is both of them look bad in that audio recording. She's on tape admitting that she lied to the investigators. Unless she has already cut a deal with the authorities, leaking this audio is not a good idea by her.
She didn’t leak this audio. Her friend did!! The KCTV5 reporter had this audio for 2 weeks before it was released
Page 78 of 173
« First < 28687475767778 7980818288128 > Last »
Up