ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 78 of 163
« First < 28687475767778 7980818288128 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Major Update on Tyreek Hill [old thread, don't freak out]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 11:44 AM 04-24-2019

Today at 3:00, Steve will be holding a press conference regarding the criminal investigation involving Tyreek Hill and Crystal Espinal. This will be held in our 4th floor conference room.

— Johnson County KS DA (@JohnsonCoDA) April 24, 2019

From @NFLTotalAccess: The latest on #Chiefs WR Tyreek Hill... pic.twitter.com/5xEpODrhuf

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) April 25, 2019

[Reply]
BlackOp 11:57 PM 04-24-2019
Originally Posted by jd1020:
No matter how much more intelligence an investigator has over a 3 year old doesn't mean that kid will ever talk.

You don't imagine that if you stick a kid in a room with a bunch of strangers they'll just shut down and not talk?

Better?
I think my scenario is based in reality...
[Reply]
jd1020 12:00 AM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
I think my scenario is based in reality...
Ya ok.

There's a video in that link I posted on the previous page and halfway through that video there are excerpts from an interview with a child advocate professional explaining how hard it is to get information out of children, especially young children. Watch that and get back to me about this reality you live in.
[Reply]
carcosa 02:32 AM 04-25-2019
Blasting big loud farts out of my asshole while reading this thread
[Reply]
tyreekthefreak 03:11 AM 04-25-2019
The evidence is a kid has a broken arm...how hard is it to get a small child to say what happened to him?

TWO months and nothing...DA sounds like sour grapes.

A media witch hunt that produced no witch...
It sounds like Bob Mueller in the Trump fiasco!!!! HOAX!
[Reply]
In58men 05:03 AM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by carcosa:
Blasting big loud farts out of my asshole while reading this thread
He good
[Reply]
GloryDayz 05:24 AM 04-25-2019
"They are guilty but I just cant prove it"...what kind of ****ed up public statement is that? Who is the clown?

Media is ****ing gross...when the K. Hunt video came out, Rich Eisen said "he should banned from the NFL and never be allowed to play again"

I promptly replied "Remember this statement the next time you have Ben Roethlisberger on your show...you know, because kicking a girl in ass is SOO much worse than raping her."

Fast forward 6 months.. Browns fans are ecstatic at getting the NFL's leading rusher for peanuts.

I hope CHunt learned a valuable lesson...and lets the media vultures feast for a day...they will be on to a new moral carcass shortly.
You make a good point.

I'll add that, even though I don't care about a rub and tug, the technical language in their contracts that I'm hearing could be used to suspend Hunt, should be used against the Pats owner too.
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 04-25-2019, 06:01 AM
This message has been deleted by Naptown Chief.
Dunerdr 06:03 AM 04-25-2019
everyones burying reek. but wasnt his wife named in the report? not reek? sounds like hes protecting her if anything.
[Reply]
Eleazar 06:08 AM 04-25-2019
I will just express my extreme frustration that Tyreek Hill put us and put this team in this situation. There's no scenario here based on what we know that he looks good. If he isn't abusing himself it's happening under his roof and he hasn't gotten himself and the kids out of the situation. Don't get angry at the DA or CPS for doing their job. Get angry at Hill for being so stupid as to let this situation occur in the first place.

I know that for the majority of CP, what's good for the Chiefs is what's obviously true in this situation, but this is a lot bigger than football. We have children being abused by someone in their life and the adults will not stand up and protect them. If Chiefs fans are so desperate for a super bowl that we get angry at authorities for doing what they should be doing to protect children we're in an awful state. The blame for all this happening lies at the feet of Hill and no one else.
[Reply]
Mecca 06:08 AM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
everyones burying reek. but wasnt his wife named in the report? not reek? sounds like hes protecting her if anything.
Sounds like that was the entire plan here, no evidence to do shit so we'll drag him in the mud and I'll act like my hands are tied so if I run for office no one can say I went easy.

It's pretty frustrating honestly that he has no charges yet everyone wants us to cut him etc etc, well of course they do without Hill we aren't a bowl favorite anymore.
[Reply]
Eleazar 06:09 AM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
What kind of POS would protect someone who were abusing their child?
[Reply]
Mecca 06:09 AM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
I will just express my extreme frustration that Tyreek Hill put us and put this team in this situation. There's no scenario here based on what we know that he looks good. If he isn't abusing himself it's happening under his roof and he hasn't gotten himself and the kids out of the situation. Don't get angry at the DA or CPS for doing their job. Get angry at Hill for being so stupid as to let this situation occur in the first place.

I know that for the majority of CP, what's good for the Chiefs is what's obviously true in this situation, but this is a lot bigger than football. We have children being abused by someone in their life and the adults will not stand up and protect them. If Chiefs fans are so desperate for a super bowl that we get angry at authorities for doing what they should be doing to protect children we're in an awful state. The blame for all this happening lies at the feet of Hill and no one else.
If they are doing their jobs there was no need for the media circus.
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 04-25-2019, 06:10 AM
This message has been deleted by WhawhaWhat.
InChiefsHeaven 06:11 AM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat:
Hopefully the kid stays out of their custody and those twins either get aborted or taken away as well.
Shoot yourself. Please.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 06:12 AM 04-25-2019

:-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 06:12 AM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by InChiefsHell:
Shoot yourself. Please.

[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 06:13 AM 04-25-2019

No. You can blame Brooke Pryor and wish she'd lose her job or worse. It's apparently her fault if you ask some folks on here.
[Reply]
Page 78 of 163
« First < 28687475767778 7980818288128 > Last »
Up