ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 78 of 114
« First < 28687475767778 7980818288 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Anyone here doing the E-Cig / Vape thing?
pr_capone 03:05 AM 11-17-2013
Thanks to my vape, I've had only one single cigarette in the past 3 weeks. I have zero cravings for them and I feel considerably better. In fact, I still have about 5 smokes left in a pack and just can't see myself smoking those... don't want to.

Even better... 5ml of juice, which costs $5, lasts me about 2 weeks meaning that I am spending less in the long run. I only smoked, at most, a pack a week... but still.

I tried the Blu E-Cigs but they were terrible. Trying to "smoke" out of one of those was like trying to take a hit off a joint that was rolled WAY to tight.

I'm using an eGo-V v2 mega battery with variable voltage control with a gravity tank.

[Reply]
kcfanXIII 01:10 PM 01-13-2016

[Reply]
listopencil 01:31 AM 02-04-2016
Originally Posted by BigChiefTablet:
Figure I might as well ask for recommendations here. I have been using the cool fire 4 with a triton v2 tank (0.5 coils). I love it, but am thinking about trying to get something with replaceable batteries. I don't need some 200 watt monster, but I can live with overkill to get what I want. I usually run mine around 27 watts. But I want something good quality, durable, and not huge as hell.

Suggestions? How big is that Sigeli Fuchai?

Knowmo, how is that ipv3? And what's the difference between that and the ipv4 I'm seeing when I google.

Anybody tried the Aspire Pegasus?
The Sigeilei Fuchai goes to 200 Watts max (because it is two 18650 batteries wired in series rather than parallel) on normal setting. That is, without using Temp Control. That sounds like overkill, and it probably is for what you want, but I like having a device that I know is designed to safely go beyond what I require of it.

It's different when you use it to vape with Temp Control. You have to have a tank that can be used with TC atomizers because they are made of different materials than the normal ones. You have to have a mod that is programmed to operate in TC mode, and is able to work with the material that the atomizer you have picked uses. The Fuchai works with Nickle and Titanium TC atomizers, and goes 100-300°C / 212-572°F.

It's about as big as most dual 18650 box mods. They fit comfortably in my palm. Dimensions are 4" x 2-1/4" x 7/8" and they have a nice soft covering to create a firm grip. If you want a mod with replaceable batteries that will do you up well for a while this one will. One drawback is that the last I checked it won't work with stainless steel coils. That could or could not be a problem down the road depending on the popularity of stainless steel coils. Sigelei is a decent company though and I would think that they'll always have TC and non-TC coils for you to use with the thing.
[Reply]
listopencil 01:34 AM 02-04-2016
I should add that I am dying to buy a Sigelei Fuchai but I can't because I have no reason to do it whatsoever. I have a Sigelei 100W+ that's a year old and it performs like a champ, so I can't really justify the purchase to myself.
[Reply]
listopencil 01:40 AM 02-04-2016
I have an original Aspire Atlantis tank with the 5Ml extension using the 2.0 atomizers on a Sigelei 100W+. I have dropped it several times on a brick porch from waist to shoulder height. One time I dropped it and it flipped in mid-air. It landed right on the drip tip of the Atlantis. The tank flew apart and the mod flew sideways, bouncing off of the porch and onto some rocks below. I picked up all of the pieces, cleaned them off, put them back together...the fucker worked better than before. The Sigelei was unfazed and the Atlantis apparently needed the cleaning anyway.
[Reply]
listopencil 02:11 AM 02-04-2016
Tank add on for Atlantis V1 and V2 for holding 8 Ml of juice:

[Reply]
listopencil 02:17 AM 02-04-2016
Twenty bucks for an 8 Ml Atlantis clone full kit:

http://www.kidneypuncher.com/the-kraigen-full-kit/
[Reply]
Buck 02:28 AM 02-04-2016
Does it have the Atlantis 2 airflow at the top?
[Reply]
dred 08:04 AM 02-04-2016
Decided to buy a vape for the fiance and myself at New Years.... haven't touched a cigarette since!

Using a Cool Fire IV Plus (70 watts) with the Aspire Triton 2 tank.

I'm hooked on this shit. :-)

[Reply]
listopencil 10:25 AM 02-04-2016
Originally Posted by Buck:
Does it have the Atlantis 2 airflow at the top?
Nope, didn't look like it.
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 10:25 AM 02-04-2016
I want the Han frozen in carbonite!
[Reply]
mdchiefsfan 02:06 PM 02-04-2016
Originally Posted by listopencil:
I should add that I am dying to buy a Sigelei Fuchai but I can't because I have no reason to do it whatsoever. I have a Sigelei 100W+ that's a year old and it performs like a champ, so I can't really justify the purchase to myself.
They're pretty cheap considering the company, also. It is very tempting.
[Reply]
mdchiefsfan 02:10 PM 02-04-2016
Originally Posted by dred:
Decided to buy a vape for the fiance and myself at New Years.... haven't touched a cigarette since!

Using a Cool Fire IV Plus (70 watts) with the Aspire Triton 2 tank.

I'm hooked on this shit. :-)

Congrats to you and the Mrs. Brace yourself to feel exponentially better.

The last time I had to shovel as much snow as Jonas dumped on us two weeks ago was 2005 or 2006. I was a smoker back then, and let me tell you, I was huffing and puffing trying to clear out just tire tracks to give my car traction. This time around, I felt no shortness of breath and was able to consistently chip away at mine and the Mrs. car. It was actually quite strange.
[Reply]
Jerm 09:21 PM 02-12-2016
Found some Fruit Rollup juice tonight at a store and holy shit this is heaven lol....
[Reply]
mdchiefsfan 10:27 AM 02-14-2016
Originally Posted by mdchiefsfan:
They're pretty cheap considering the company, also. It is very tempting.
Just bought a Fuchai for $41.99. Couldn't pass that price up:

http://www.elev8vape.com/sigelei-fuc...0w-tc-box-mod/
[Reply]
Jerm 01:13 PM 02-14-2016
So since I'm a n00b to this...one thing I'm finding trouble dialing in is wattage. I'm at 27.5 right now and I guess it's all just a matter of comfort? What's everyone else at?
[Reply]
Page 78 of 114
« First < 28687475767778 7980818288 > Last »
Up