ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 78 of 617
« First < 28687475767778 7980818288128178578 > Last »
Hall of Classics>The list of 85 by Roastmaster Saul Good. And hey, it's actually saul good.
Pasta Little Brioni 03:00 PM 05-20-2013
As a spinoff to the successful NFL Network's version of this and from the drama thread, it has come to fruition that this thread must be created.

Each day Hootie will reveal a member starting with 101 and working his way in order to number 1. I will update the OP as I see the names revealed.

*Warning this thread may cause a severe case of butthurt*

Let it begin!!

Hootie's List

Saul Good - A little about Roaster #2 (by frazod)
Spoiler!

85 BigRedChief
Spoiler!

84. StevieRay
Spoiler!

83. Rustshack
Spoiler!

82. KCnative
Spoiler!

81. Notorious
Spoiler!

80. Braincase
Spoiler!

79. big nasty kcnut
Spoiler!

78. crazycoffey
Spoiler!

77. Phobia

Spoiler!

76 Dave Lane

Spoiler!

75 KnowMo roasted by PGM
Spoiler!

74 Luv roasted by Mr. Flopnuts
Spoiler!

Hootie 10:43 AM 05-23-2013
Originally Posted by frazod:
Seems like your act plays better at night, Pootie. More of the kiddies are on then.
what has ever given you the idea that I care about how people perceive me on this site?

I know I'm hilarious. I know I'm great. I'm know I'm witty.

I don't need people to constantly remind me. It's annoying, really. You can only get so many compliments before they become meaningless.
Dayze 10:43 AM 05-23-2013
:-)...I just read the first 3 nominees.
Donger 10:46 AM 05-23-2013
Originally Posted by unnecessary drama:
what has ever given you the idea that I care about how people perceive me on this site?

I don't need people to constantly remind me. It's annoying, really. You can only get so many compliments before they become meaningless.
I'd say that you care more about how you are perceived here than virtually anyone else.

How many times have you been banned and returned?
Hootie 10:48 AM 05-23-2013
stupid question

I'm an absolute diehard Chiefs fan...

I once told an ex that if I had to choose between having consistent sex and never watching the Chiefs again, or never having sex but being able to watch the Chiefs...I'd take the Chiefs. And I meant it.

and up until this offseason this used to be the best place to talk about Chiefs football. It still may be but I've been turned off by the fucking Alex Smith/Geno Smith shit so I stay away from it.

so

your theory is dumb/gay
ToxSocks 10:48 AM 05-23-2013
I bet your wife sucked a ton of dick before she ended up with you.

Fair enough?

It's ok, I think dick sucking is a good thing.
You're not even funny even more. It's kinda sad actually. Just watching someone unravel in their own attention whoring thread. Nothing you say is even rousing anymore. Your shock value that you prided yourself on has been lost.
Hootie 10:49 AM 05-23-2013
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
You're not even funny even more. It's kinda sad actually. Just watching someone unravel in their own attention whoring thread. Nothing you say is even rousing anymore. Your shock value that you prided yourself on has been lost.
god damnit

any time I have to bust out the "don't care, don't care" piano twice before noon I know it's going to be a long day
Donger 10:49 AM 05-23-2013
stupid question

I'm an absolute diehard Chiefs fan...

I once told an ex that if I had to choose between having consistent sex and never watching the Chiefs again, or never having sex but being able to watch the Chiefs...I'd take the Chiefs. And I meant it.

and up until this offseason this used to be the best place to talk about Chiefs football. It still may be but I've been turned off by the ****ing Alex Smith/Geno Smith shit so I stay away from it.

so

your theory is dumb/gay
Are you actually replying to someone specific here, or just rambling about your love for the Chiefs in general?
Frazod 10:49 AM 05-23-2013

Wow. Just.... wow. You claiming you don't crave attention is like Hilter claiming he doesn't hate Jews.
Hootie 10:50 AM 05-23-2013
I'm not saying I don't crave attention.

I'm just good at getting it.

if you want to be jealous of my talents who am I to stop you?
ToxSocks 10:51 AM 05-23-2013
god damnit

any time I have to bust out the "don't care, don't care" piano twice before noon I know it's going to be a long day
Well then find your funny again, man. This shit in this thread has been weak lately.
ToxSocks 10:52 AM 05-23-2013

I don't mind attention whoring. CP wouldn't be the same w/o it. I'm just letting you know that i think the quality from you has dipped down. Maybe one of those chicks has drugged YOU up.
ThaVirus 10:52 AM 05-23-2013
This thread needs 20 CCs of burst, STAT.
Hootie 10:52 AM 05-23-2013
and I'm not sure how you got that out of that post anyways

I said: "I don't care what people perceive me to be on this site."

I didn't say: "I don't crave attention."

Everyone IRL and on this site know I want to be the center of attention. I'm the center of attention at bars, online, offline, in my room, jerking off, etc...

it seems to only rub the envious people the wrong way...the guys that have no original though or creativity...they hate it

"who is this guy and why is he getting all the attention?"

girls loooove it

I'm sorry that I'm good at the game.

Oh wait

no I'm not
Frazod 10:54 AM 05-23-2013

Nobody is jealous of you, Pootie. You're a ranting toddler with an internet connection.
Hootie 10:54 AM 05-23-2013
a fast internet connection
Page 78 of 617
« First < 28687475767778 7980818288128178578 > Last »
Up