Page 773 of 4908
« First < 273673723763769770771772773 77477577677778382387312731773 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
bowener 10:25 AM 03-17-2017
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
You Donk homers are hilarious. A man points out facts about your cheating franchise and you label him as "batshit crazy". I guess that makes it easier for you to deny the truth. Sorry to burst your bubble boys. But everything that BlackOp said about the cheating Sinks yesterday was true. Nothing crazy about it.
If only somebody created a website dedicated to this very topic... I wonder who would come up as the biggest cheaters?

YourTeamCheats.com for those that are curious.

If you want to cut right to it. Denver at #1.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 10:27 AM 03-17-2017
Originally Posted by Nut Fumble:
You already forget about tampering and loss of draft pick for KC last year? 3rd round I think it was...ouch! Still nothing to show for KC's PROVEN cheating.

Oh trust me...I do. SB50 was great btw...

I haven't denied anything, not sure what you're talking about. I simply call you wackos out when you accuse the NFL of being rigged, or Manning using HGH or any one of your other crazy accusations without a single bit of EVIDENCE...how many picks did Denver lose last year? This year? How much was the franchise fined? ***Cue up your crazy responses here***

Who did KC draft with their 3rd rnd pick last year? Can't remember lol.

Nice try! Keep it comin!!
Our 5th round pick was more productive than your whole draft class. How about that you little bitch !
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:44 AM 03-17-2017
Originally Posted by TigerUppercut:
Leave and take Clay back with you to the Mane
Please check yourself, resident board pond scum.

[Reply]
Rain Man 10:48 AM 03-17-2017
Originally Posted by bowener:
If only somebody created a website dedicated to this very topic... I wonder who would come up as the biggest cheaters?

Wow. It's not even close. Not that I'm surprised, but I figured the Patriots and Steelers would at least be close to Denver.
[Reply]
MagicHef 11:14 AM 03-17-2017
Originally Posted by bowener:

That site is hilarious. You do know it was made by a Pats fan to defend his team, right?

I like how Denver gets "points" for at least three things that happened with players that weren't Broncos at the time.

My favorite though, has to be the two Patriots (McDaniels & Scarnecchia) that came over to Denver, cheated, got fired for it, and ended up back with the Patriots.
[Reply]
TEX 11:36 AM 03-17-2017
Originally Posted by MagicHef:
That site is hilarious. You do know it was made by a Pats fan to defend his team, right?

I like how Denver gets "points" for at least three things that happened with players that weren't Broncos at the time.

My favorite though, has to be the two Patriots (McDaniels & Scarnecchia) that came over to Denver, cheated, got fired for it, and ended up back with the Patriots.
The violations listed are correct, regardless of who created it. Do you dispute them?
[Reply]
MagicHef 11:46 AM 03-17-2017
Originally Posted by TEX:
The violations listed are correct, regardless of who created it. Do you dispute them?
Uh, yeah, I think that my post was pretty clear. I don't think that the Broncos should get dinged for Pittsburgh's safety taking PEDs, especially since he never played a down for Denver. I don't really think that Daryl Gardner taking PEDs while he was a Dolphin should count against Denver either.

I certainly don't agree with the author that Denver's 2010 spygate was worse than New England's.
[Reply]
Rain Man 11:53 AM 03-17-2017
Originally Posted by MagicHef:
Uh, yeah, I think that my post was pretty clear. I don't think that the Broncos should get dinged for Pittsburgh's safety taking PEDs, especially since he never played a down for Denver. I don't really think that Daryl Gardner taking PEDs while he was a Dolphin should count against Denver either.

I certainly don't agree with the author that Denver's 2010 spygate was worse than New England's.
Todd Haley disagrees.

[Reply]
MagicHef 12:01 PM 03-17-2017
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Todd Haley disagrees.

Unclear. Haley didn't coach against the Patriots in 2007, so we can't compare responses.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 12:32 PM 03-17-2017
Originally Posted by Nut Fumble:
You already forget about tampering and loss of draft pick for KC last year? 3rd round I think it was...ouch! Still nothing to show for KC's PROVEN cheating.

Oh trust me...I do. SB50 was great btw...

I haven't denied anything, not sure what you're talking about. I simply call you wackos out when you accuse the NFL of being rigged, or Manning using HGH or any one of your other crazy accusations without a single bit of EVIDENCE...how many picks did Denver lose last year? This year? How much was the franchise fined? ***Cue up your crazy responses here***

Who did KC draft with their 3rd rnd pick last year? Can't remember lol.

Nice try! Keep it comin!!
Thanks for the laugh. Although I did nearly chole on my drink from laughing at your pathetic post. You Donk fans love to throw out our tampering BS call. All that proves is that the Chiefs and the Donks are not treated equally by the league. If the Donks end up with Romo, they should be docked a 1st round pick. Their blatant tampering with Romo is far worse than what cost the Chiefs a 3rd round pick. But you go ahead and defend those cheating Donks. Just because the league lets' them get away with it doesn't mean that it isn't true. The Donks are the cheatingest franchise, not just in the NFL, but in all of sports history. Most people think that the Patriots are worse. Fact is they're not even on the same level as Dungver.

Superfarce 50 would be SF50, not SB50.

Who did Dungver draft with their 3rd round pick?? I don't remember. Probably some schmuck that will be out of the league in a year or 2, just like most of ElFrauds draft picks.
[Reply]
Tombstone RJ 07:48 PM 03-17-2017
KC has lost as many draft picks, due to cheating, in the last 25 years as they have won playoff games.
[Reply]
New World Order 08:00 PM 03-17-2017
NE and Den compete only to see which team can cheat their way to the most titles.

Right, Pizza Man?
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 04:53 AM 03-18-2017
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
If the Donks end up with Romo, they should be docked a 1st round pick. Their blatant tampering with Romo is far worse than what cost the Chiefs a 3rd round pick.
So far, I've asked for the data backing this up and all I get is a photo of 3 people, two of which happen to be Romo and Elway at a gala on the weekend of the conference championship games (I believe). You gotta anything to support the statement?
[Reply]
TEX 07:54 AM 03-18-2017
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
So far, I've asked for the data backing this up and all I get is a photo of 3 people, two of which happen to be Romo and Elway at a gala on the weekend of the conference championship games (I believe). You gotta anything to support the statement?
LOL! You think everything has to have a trail? Often time things happen for certain teams in the NFL where said trail gets buried...Funny thing is, when presented with data you seek, like say the salary cap violations during the back to back Super Bowl years, you and your kind just "explain" it away and ask for more. Good old AL Davis was spot on with those claims and the lame defense was "But, But, But..., "Denver saw no real advantage on the field for manipulating the salary cap." It was just in the accounting process...:-)

So why don't you go dig up your own data and waste your own time, friend. Because when presented, you and your kind aree going to "explain it away", no matter how solid it is. No News here...Nope - Never is in Denver. Sure ALWAYS seems to be a lot of smoke though...
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 07:57 AM 03-18-2017
Originally Posted by TEX:
LOL! You think everything has to have a trail? Often time things happen for certain teams in the NFL where said trail gets buried...Funny thing is, when presented with data you seek, like say the salary cap violations during the back to back Super Bowl years, you and your kind just "explain" it away and ask for more. Good old AL Davis was spot on with those claims and the lame defense was "But, But, But..., "Denver saw no real advantage on the field for manipulating the salary cap." It was just in the accounting process...:-)
Heh... in regards to the Romo comment, I would still love to see one solid example of any wrong doing.
[Reply]
Page 773 of 4908
« First < 273673723763769770771772773 77477577677778382387312731773 > Last »
Up