ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 770 of 4905
« First < 270670720760766767768769770 77177277377478082087012701770 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
RunKC 09:10 PM 03-13-2017
So your HC saying that about your QB is okay bc he's "developing"? He's already been there a year and that quote implies what people said about his poor knowledge, not to mention his leadership.

At this point it looks like Semen will be the better QB.
[Reply]
BossChief 11:20 PM 03-13-2017
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
No, he didn't want him. He DID bait Denver into taking that loser though. That much IS true :-)

This year is all quiet on the QB front. Expect KC to pounce early.
Dorsey had scouts at all of Lynches games in his last year in college.

Are you saying he did that to bait Elway into taking him?
[Reply]
BossChief 11:32 PM 03-13-2017
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Holy shit this came straight out of Vance Joseph's mouth :-)

https://twitter.com/cameronwolfe/sta...66395690594305

Paxton was a huge reach and hes clearly showing the lack of football knowledge that was questioned when he was a prospect. Kid is turning out to be a bust so far.
Ouch
[Reply]
New World Order 02:11 AM 03-14-2017
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Holy shit this came straight out of Vance Joseph's mouth :-)

https://twitter.com/cameronwolfe/sta...66395690594305

Paxton was a huge reach and hes clearly showing the lack of football knowledge that was questioned when he was a prospect. Kid is turning out to be a bust so far.

Not even Knowmo or Pizza Man can spin this into a positive.
[Reply]
BlackOp 04:11 AM 03-14-2017
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Elway had a career quarterback rating below 80, and was terrible in the postseason.
And never won anything until they resorted to cheating the cap...they knew they couldn't afford both Eltwat and Davis...so they concocted some lame-ass story about how they needed their salaries to pay for the new stadium. I'm sure the bank that loaned the the money was like "We can pay for all of the stadium except 15 million"...it takes a special level of retard to buy that story...luckily for them...Bronco fans ARE that stupid. They even resorted to greasing their jerseys in the KC /Denver play-off game which resulted in the stoppage of play...in modern times..they would be disqualified. Whatever it takes to get to a SB...

People freak out about under-inflated footballs...so much that they are docked a 1st round pick and the starting QB is suspended for 4 games...IMAGINE what halting a playoff game due to deliberately greased jerseys would cost...especially in a game where the final score was 14-10.

Then you have Manning...who Indy wrote off as dead. They viewed him as having zero chance to play again... (enter Horseface). Suddenly, Manningstein defies the doctors and all advanced technology...to set records. His arm "coincidentally" fails him a month after HGH testing is implemented league wide. Then a scandal breaks out implicating he had HGH sent to his house under his wife's name. He is SO innocent, he hires goons to go the guys house and intimidate him into changing his story.

Elway has never won shit, legitimately, as a QB or a GM. PERIOD. He's a fraud...and the HGH scandal was his invention.

Your whole teams legacy is fraudulent...and you are blind suckers supporting corruption.

The NFL is a rigged piece of horseshit...so I dont care anymore...but wont, for a second, allow Elway to accept credit for anything other than being a used car salesman POS liar. Snake oil...
[Reply]
New World Order 04:19 AM 03-14-2017
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
And never won anything until they resorted to cheating the cap...they knew they couldn't afford both Eltwat and Davis...so they concocted some lame-ass story about how they needed their salaries to pay for the new stadium. I'm sure the bank that loaned the the money was like "We can pay for all of the stadium except 15 million"...it takes a special level of retard to buy that story...luckily for them...Bronco fans ARE that stupid.

Then you have Manning...who Indy wrote off as dead. They viewed him as having zero chance to play again... (enter Horseface). Suddenly, Manningstein defies the doctors and all advanced technology...to set records. His arm suddenly fails him a month after HGH testing is implemented league wide. Then a scandal breaks out implicating he had HGH sent to his house under his wife's name. He is SO innocent, he hires goons to go the guys house and intimidate him into changing his story.

Elway has never won shit, legitimately, as a QB or a GM. PERIOD. He's a fraud...and the HGH scandal was his concoction.

Your whole teams legacy is fraudulent...and you are blind suckers supporting corruption.

Easily your best post.
[Reply]
MagicHef 08:51 AM 03-14-2017
Originally Posted by Chief Northman:
John Lynch?

Long retired dude.
It's sad that as a Broncos fan, I hear Lynch and think, "John? Marshawn? ...oh."
[Reply]
Nut Fumble 11:06 AM 03-14-2017
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
And never won anything until they resorted to cheating the cap...they knew they couldn't afford both Eltwat and Davis...so they concocted some lame-ass story about how they needed their salaries to pay for the new stadium. I'm sure the bank that loaned the the money was like "We can pay for all of the stadium except 15 million"...it takes a special level of retard to buy that story...luckily for them...Bronco fans ARE that stupid. They even resorted to greasing their jerseys in the KC /Denver play-off game which resulted in the stoppage of play...in modern times..they would be disqualified. Whatever it takes to get to a SB...

People freak out about under-inflated footballs...so much that they are docked a 1st round pick and the starting QB is suspended for 4 games...IMAGINE what halting a playoff game due to deliberately greased jerseys would cost...especially in a game where the final score was 14-10.

Then you have Manning...who Indy wrote off as dead. They viewed him as having zero chance to play again... (enter Horseface). Suddenly, Manningstein defies the doctors and all advanced technology...to set records. His arm "coincidentally" fails him a month after HGH testing is implemented league wide. Then a scandal breaks out implicating he had HGH sent to his house under his wife's name. He is SO innocent, he hires goons to go the guys house and intimidate him into changing his story.

Elway has never won shit, legitimately, as a QB or a GM. PERIOD. He's a fraud...and the HGH scandal was his invention.

The NFL is a rigged piece of horseshit...so I dont care anymore...but wont, for a second, allow Elway to accept credit for anything other than being a used car salesman POS liar. Snake oil...
Decades of sadness and disappointment captured beautifully in a few incoherent sentences. Keep em comin!
[Reply]
Nut Fumble 11:06 AM 03-14-2017
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Easily your best post.
Gawd I hope this was a joke...
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 07:33 PM 03-14-2017
Originally Posted by Nut Fumble:
Gawd I hope this was a joke...
Is this another Orange Minge reject? If so, you are probably too stupid to post here, and should stick with your low IQ brethren over at the Mange.

Thx!
[Reply]
Tombstone RJ 07:44 PM 03-14-2017
Originally Posted by Dagnabit:
Is this another Orange Minge reject? If so, you are probably too stupid to post here, and should stick with your low IQ brethren over at the Mange.

Thx!
lulzzz I know one thing, the IQ Level of chef's planet is smaller than your shoe size (size 8)...
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 07:56 PM 03-14-2017
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ:
lulzzz I know one thing, the IQ Level of chef's planet is smaller than your shoe size (size 8)...
Yet still 5 X the level of the mange.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 08:23 PM 03-14-2017
Having spent some very worthless time at the Minge, I must disagree. The majority of Minge posters should probably be kept away from sharp objects and most hand tools.

I am reminded of your meth-dripping, Tejana-trash poster "Spider". I am amazed that any state would let him drive a tractor trailer, but I am not amazed that a donkey-loving piece of human waste like "Spider" would find an accepting home on the web over at Orange Dump.

That's a good name for your site:

The Donk Dump.
[Reply]
Tombstone RJ 08:50 PM 03-14-2017
Originally Posted by Dagnabit:
Having spent some very worthless time at the Minge, I must disagree. The majority of Minge posters should probably be kept away from sharp objects and most hand tools.

I am reminded of your meth-dripping, Tejana-trash poster "Spider". I am amazed that any state would let him drive a tractor trailer, but I am not amazed that a donkey-loving piece of human waste like "Spider" would find an accepting home on the web over at Orange Dump.

That's a good name for your site:

The Donk Dump.
Spider must have hurt your feelings. You ok bro?
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 09:02 PM 03-14-2017
Spider must have hurt your feelings. You ok bro?
Nah, I "Ice Man'd" him and his family; it's all good now.
[Reply]
Page 770 of 4905
« First < 270670720760766767768769770 77177277377478082087012701770 > Last »
Up