ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 77 of 250
« First < 27677374757677 7879808187127177 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>The Bills take the AFC this seasom
JustDíqLix 05:53 PM 08-21-2023
Are you ready for some football!?

I know I am!

With that, I am here to make a proclamation!

The mighty Bills from Buffalo will take the AFC this year.

For two decades I watched people say the Patriots window was closed, that their time was dwindling, that it was all over… seemingly every time those predictions happened, the Patriots went and won another Super Bowl.

A lot of doom talk simply because we lost to the Bengals in the playoffs. Let us not forget that the Bills watched their brother DIE on the field just a few weeks prior. Their heart was simply not in it. If it had been, the Bills would have captured the AFC last year.

The Bills have won 2 of their last 3 in Arrowhead and they’re ready to make it 3 of the last 4.

Let’s go mighty Buffalo Bills! 🦬 🦬 🦬
[Reply]
ToxSocks 05:03 PM 09-26-2023
Originally Posted by JustDiqLix:
Miami, after Mostert had been in the league for half a decade, gauged his talent as backup-worthy. So, there’s that…

I’m going to bed.
Lol, yes, that's a good idea. Because you're just going to get your ass kicked in this thread.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 05:03 PM 09-26-2023
LOL by Dicklicker logic, Josh Allen is the 13th best QB in the league!

Right dicklicker? 13th best? The stats don't lie!
[Reply]
Bearcat 05:04 PM 09-26-2023
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Hey guys, the best QB's in the league are Cousins, Tua, Herbert, Stafford and Stroud!

Just look at the stats!

/dicklicker
It's undebatable.

I'll be here nightly for the next 6 months to debate it with you.
[Reply]
raybec 4 05:05 PM 09-26-2023
You want me to be him/her/it so bad. Is this a kink of yours?
I definitely appreciate the firm insistence on sticking to your story here. Even in the face of overwhelming evidence that says you're completely full of shit. Just out of curiosity, have you ever taken a girlfriend to Belize?
[Reply]
JustDíqLix 05:05 PM 09-26-2023
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Lol, yes, that's a good idea. Because you're just going to get your ass kicked in this thread.
I’ve had my ass kicked enough times in life to know when my ass hasn’t been kicked.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 05:07 PM 09-26-2023
I’ve had my ass kicked enough times in life to know when my ass hasn’t been kicked.
After that embarrassing post, you should probably just lay low for a day. Go finger your asshole, maybe plow head first into some tables or something. You know, cleanse the pallet and so forth.

Because that was a fucking epic faceplant.
[Reply]
Bearcat 05:08 PM 09-26-2023
Originally Posted by raybec 4:
I definitely appreciate the firm insistence on sticking to your story here. Even in the face of overwhelming evidence that says you're completely full of shit. Just out of curiosity, have you ever taken a girlfriend to Belize?
Placencia might just be on the other end.

[Reply]
FloridaMan88 05:13 PM 09-26-2023
You are a Bills fan, so we’ll defer to your vast experience of getting your ass kicked.
[Reply]
seamonster 05:15 PM 09-26-2023
Bills O was impressive against Washington. Allen and Digs materialized big plays against solid corners and a two deep shell. Offensive line held their own against Payne, Allen and Sweat. Allen avoided big hits. They look like a 12\13 win team. Their defense isn't as put together as the Chiefs and I still don't trust Allen to not throw interceptions but it's going to be another Chiefs vs Bills year. I won't trust the ****ing dolphins until they can make it through a full year with the same QB.
[Reply]
RedinTexas 05:16 PM 09-26-2023
Congrats on your temporary maybe-1-seed in September?
You really are a dumbass. You can't win a race without taking the lead.
[Reply]
Bearcat 05:26 PM 09-26-2023
Originally Posted by RedinTexas:
You really are a dumbass. You can't win a race without taking the lead.
You can always quit most of the way through though.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 05:27 PM 09-26-2023
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
You can always quit most of the way through though.
Ziiiiing
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 05:28 PM 09-26-2023
Those were ass rapings. That’s different.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 05:30 PM 09-26-2023
I’ve had cock in my ass enough times in life to know when my ass hasn’t had enough cock.
Ftfy
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 05:35 PM 09-26-2023
Originally Posted by mschiefs1984:
You see one team has a history of winning when it really counts. The other does not. See the difference there?

BTW It's not the Bills that have the history of winning in January
But don’t they have Mr January?
[Reply]
Page 77 of 250
« First < 27677374757677 7879808187127177 > Last »
Up