ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 77 of 95
« First < 27677374757677 7879808187 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Patrick, Tyrann and friends have something to say
Dante84 07:18 PM 06-04-2020

#StrongerTogether pic.twitter.com/sfwF9Uvgaa

— Patrick Mahomes II (@PatrickMahomes) June 5, 2020

We love and support our players. We’re proud of you Patrick and Tyrann.@PatrickMahomes @Mathieu_Era https://t.co/JwL6p0vzP6

— Kansas City Chiefs (@Chiefs) June 5, 2020

We, the NFL, condemn racism and the systematic oppression of Black People. We, the NFL, admit we were wrong for not listening to NFL players earlier and encourage all to speak out and peacefully protest. We, the NFL, believe Black Lives Matter. #InspireChange pic.twitter.com/ENWQP8A0sv

— NFL (@NFL) June 5, 2020

[Reply]
Imon Yourside 05:07 AM 06-12-2020
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson:
That colossal murderous dickhead of a cop has a pension for PTSD. There are no words to express my anger.

Burn the system down to the foundation.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbc...mp/ncna1028981
I know they did and I agree it's complete bullshit. We need to get rid of shitty cops.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 05:43 AM 06-12-2020
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
NSFW

Spoiler!
That cop sure seems out of control. But I wonder what the rest of the story behind a cop being there truly is and not just a cop but SWAT or what ever special class he is a part. No regular cop or detective carries that kind of hardware. Need context.

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Skyy God 05:47 AM 06-12-2020
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup:
That cop sure seems out of control. But I wonder what the rest of the story behind a cop being there truly is and not just a cop but SWAT or what ever special class he is a part. No regular cop or detective carries that kind of hardware. Need context.

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk
The shooter (not the dickwad shouting confusing instructions to a drunk and now dead guy) had “you’re ****ed” written on the murder weapon.

So we know where his head was at. Mens rea, and all that jazz.

Burn. It. Down.
[Reply]
Skyy God 05:55 AM 06-12-2020
And to answer your question, dead drunk guy shot birds at the Walmarts and such for a living with a pellet gun. Was drinking and showing his new hotel friends said gun.

Karen sees it through the window, overreacts, and calls the murder squad. And, fin.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 06:26 AM 06-12-2020
And to answer your question, dead drunk guy shot birds at the Walmarts and such with a pellet gun. Was drinking and showing his new hotel friends said gun.

Karen sees it through the window, overreacts, and calls the murder squad. And, fin.
In fairness, the officer thought he was reaching for a gun which just turned out to be his belt. And the suspect was black. And the officer was no doubt aware of the fact that black men are much more likely to kill a police officer than white men given that they grew up in fatherless homes.

If you consider all of the above, it's more understandable.
[Reply]
-King- 06:31 AM 06-12-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Dude, I have a best friend that was black that was murdered. I wear a bracelet with his name on it every day and have never taken it off since I put it on. I have another friend that was so close to my family that he wanted my mom to adopt him. Accuse me of being racist again and I might just come to KC and knock your fucking head off your shoulders.

I made it very clear that the looters/rioters were of all colors. You’re a fucking coward trying to twist my words. And statistics can’t be racist. They’re fucking facts. What you’re doing is knowingly twisting what I’m saying because you’re a fucking bitch.
Holy shit :-) :-)

Is the age on your profile accurate?
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 06:39 AM 06-12-2020
I would love to see clowns like King attempt navigating being an inner city cop :-) It's so easy to be a critic when it isn't your life on the line. Such a shit job that you have to be absolutely insane to do.
[Reply]
-King- 06:48 AM 06-12-2020
Guys remember, you can't judge cops if they are bad at their job. It's a hard job!!

Being an NFL player is also hard. That's why you never see anyone on this forum criticize bad NFL players.
[Reply]
Mecca 07:01 AM 06-12-2020

[Reply]
ThaVirus 07:10 AM 06-12-2020
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
I would love to see clowns like King attempt navigating being an inner city cop :-) It's so easy to be a critic when it isn't your life on the line. Such a shit job that you have to be absolutely insane to do.
I think this is actually a bit of an issue. It's clear that a lot of people who want the job are the last ones who should have it.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 07:14 AM 06-12-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Holy shit that’s what you got from that?

It’s really simple. The accusation/narrative that has caused all this is that police are disproportionately killing blacks, some even say they’re being hunted.

The stats don’t really support either.

That’s doesn’t justify what happened to Floyd or Taylor, but these protests/riots are because of the narrative, not just those 2.

There’s not even proof that either of those killings were racially motivated (Taylor’s was clearly incompetence), yet that’s automatically the narrative. It doesn’t matter what happens, any time a cop kills a black person it’s assumed to be racially motivated. Do you all not see a problem with that?
It's not even just killing. The killing is just the icing on the cake. There's a lot of brutality that falls short of murder. We've seen how the Police can act while they know they're being recorded. What do you think they're like when they're not?

this is why I questioned where you lived; I wasn't being snarky. Well, I was, but that's not what I was getting at. I can't believe you haven't seen the sort of bullshit I've seen on a consistent basis.

The murders set off the powderkeg, but they're not the whole story.
[Reply]
Skyy God 07:15 AM 06-12-2020
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
I think this is actually a bit of an issue. It's clear that a lot of people who want the job are the last ones who should have it.
Then how bout we reform the job so normal people and not trigger happy authoritarian dickwads apply?
[Reply]
Chris Meck 07:15 AM 06-12-2020
It's like you almost had a big breakthrough there, and you just missed it.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 07:20 AM 06-12-2020
The shooter (not the dickwad shouting confusing instructions to a drunk and now dead guy) had “you’re ****ed” written on the murder weapon.

So I think we know where his head was at. Mens rea, and all that jazz.

Burn. It. Down.
When all you have in your toolbox is a hammer, everything is a nail.
[Reply]
Mecca 07:23 AM 06-12-2020
But lets also remember a big reason why the inner cities are what they are and how we got here today. Does no one really want to have that conversation about CIA agents selling crack in the inner city at big time levels? Then at the same time increasing prison sentences for drug offenses...yes that isn't shady at all.
[Reply]
Page 77 of 95
« First < 27677374757677 7879808187 > Last »
Up