ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 77 of 94
« First < 27677374757677 7879808187 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>UPDATE: Ford to 49ers for a 2020 2nd round pick. Official.
Dante84 06:19 PM 03-12-2019

More trade news: The #Chiefs are deep in talks with the #49ers on a trade for star pass-rusher Dee Ford, sources say. Things have escalated and this could get done by the end of the night. Ford needs to work out a new contract with SF, which is a big piece of this.

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) March 13, 2019

The trade is essentially agreed to — Ford for a 2020 2nd round pick. That assumes the #49ers get a deal done with Ford. https://t.co/g4tYK2tWFh

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) March 13, 2019

[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:22 AM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
I look forward to staylor calling you a fucking moron in a couple of days.
He's keeping his head down.

He really has no ammo at this point. What can he possibly say about any of the verbal diarrhea and reactionary horseshit he's thrown around the last 6-8 months? Literally anytime you disagree with him he just starts popping off about how dumb you are and right now he doesn't really have a hand to play.

So he's just gonna stay under the radar and hope things turn around. Or that Mahomes is enough to pull this shit sandwich of a team that Veach has assembled kicking and screaming to a conference championship.

It's still smarter than Pete's approach, I guess.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:25 AM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
I think the next time he points to Derrick Nnadi as Veach's crowning achievement I should link him that video of Quinten Nelson literally moving him 3 gaps to the right.
Sadly, that's STILL Veach's crowning achievement.

I mean...is there even a close second?

Who else can you point to on Veach's resume and say "yeah, there's a quality guy who's outplayed the capital/cost to acquire him..."

Nnadi and Ogbah. I think Wilson still qualifies even though he's been ass the last couple of weeks. Who else? Closest you get on any of the big ticket items is Mathieu, who would've cost 75% as much and actually been around for the AFC Championship game last year had Veach gone ahead and signed him when the Cardinals cut him like he should have.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 09:32 AM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:

Who else can you point to on Veach's resume and say "yeah, there's a quality guy who's outplayed the capital/cost to acquire him..."

Nnadi and Ogbah. I think Wilson still qualifies even though he's been ass the last couple of weeks. Who else? Closest you get on any of the big ticket items is Mathieu, who would've cost 75% as much and actually been around for the AFC Championship game last year had Veach gone ahead and signed him when the Cardinals cut him like he should have.
I don't think we've been bad with our secondary. Like Thornhill. Fuller was a good find for the cost. Ward isn't terrible considering he was trash pile. But both trenches and our front 7.. Ugh
[Reply]
Mecca 09:35 AM 10-14-2019
Ok someone answer me 1 question.which one of our brilliant D coaches thinks Bashad Breeland covering the speed receiver is a good idea?

He's gotten Hilton and Fuller 2 weeks in a row and he looked like Orlando Scandrick out there just grabbing for dear life because he can't run with them, hell Fuller roasted him several times and just didn't catch the ball.
[Reply]
RunKC 09:37 AM 10-14-2019

Give Veach credit for Juan Thornhill. He had a very impressive pick and made a big run stop on 3rd down yesterday.

That guy is a going to be good
[Reply]
ShowtimeSBMVP 09:38 AM 10-14-2019
Can we wait more then 6 weeks to judge a winner of a trade lol.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:51 AM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Ok someone answer me 1 question.which one of our brilliant D coaches thinks Bashad Breeland covering the speed receiver is a good idea?

He's gotten Hilton and Fuller 2 weeks in a row and he looked like Orlando Scandrick out there just grabbing for dear life because he can't run with them, hell Fuller roasted him several times and just didn't catch the ball.
I believe I saw at least 3 dropped TDs.

The Texans were the only thing that slowed the Texans yesterday. The Chiefs defense never posed a legitimate threat at all. I think Fuller dropped 2 and Hopkins dropped at least 1. And 2 of those ended up with zeros on the board.

Oh, and the Texans would've scored on the last possession if they wanted to. I mean the Texans could've won that game by 24+ points; the Chiefs were that badly outclassed. But Houston managed to keep us in it by dropping TDs and missing kicks.

The Colts game was frustrating because I saw a team that was just spinning its wheels and couldn't quite get unstuck. Yesterdays game was infuriating because I saw a team that just got blown the !@#$ off the field. It was a shitshow.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:53 AM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Give Veach credit for Juan Thornhill. He had a very impressive pick and made a big run stop on 3rd down yesterday.

That guy is a going to be good
Thornhill was solid pick. And I want to be mad at him for not having the situational awareness to realize that he needs to just knock that damn ball away, but it's hard to be mad at a kid looking to make a play in the end-zone on his first career pick.

That was stupid of him, but it was also extremely understandable.
[Reply]
chiefforlife 12:37 PM 10-14-2019
That high second round pick is turning in to a high third rounder. Shit...
[Reply]
Rain Man 12:45 PM 10-14-2019
Thornhill was solid pick. And I want to be mad at him for not having the situational awareness to realize that he needs to just knock that damn ball away, but it's hard to be mad at a kid looking to make a play in the end-zone on his first career pick.

That was stupid of him, but it was also extremely understandable.
Wasn't he the guy who knocked down the Lions' hail mary?
[Reply]
Baby Lee 01:11 PM 10-14-2019
Hai Guyz - 'member when we were optimistic because dumping Dee Ford was a signal that incompetence on defense, no matter how 'innocent' you argue you are after the fact, would no longer be tolerated?

[Reply]
RealSNR 01:19 PM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Hai Guyz - 'member when we were optimistic because dumping Dee Ford was a signal that incompetence on defense, no matter how 'innocent' you argue you are after the fact, would no longer be tolerated?

We were getting repeatedly kicked in the face with Dee Ford. We demanded that it stop.

Now we're getting kicked in the balls.

Doesn't mean you should never demand you stop getting kicked in the face just because it might get worse.

Trading Ford was an appropriate risk and absolutely the correct decision.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 01:42 PM 10-14-2019

Nnadi hasnt done shit this year
[Reply]
Iconic 01:50 PM 10-14-2019
Meh I was okay with this deal at the time because I thought Veach was compiling picks and being smart. Also Spags kept harping on about system fits and how Ford wasn't that. Around this time it was understandable that most of CP was content with moving Ford for picks albeit the compensation was shit.

No one could have imagined Spags system was just aids and Veach's dumbass was planning to waste the draft capital he obtained on a ****stick like FC.
[Reply]
Mecca 01:56 PM 10-14-2019
No one fits Spags system even the guys he wants.
[Reply]
Page 77 of 94
« First < 27677374757677 7879808187 > Last »
Up