ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 77 of 104
« First < 27677374757677 7879808187 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Andy Reid appreciation thread
Hammock Parties 10:51 PM 10-01-2018
The guy could easily have tried to pump his superstar QB by throwing on the goal line at the end of the game.

He did the smart thing and pounded it three times for the fucking win.

Word to your mother, Pete Carroll.

Oh, and he has mind control over the AFC West. 18-1 in his last 19.
[Reply]
crayzkirk 11:45 AM 12-12-2022
if it had worked and the Chiefs scored 45 to the Broncos 9, we would all be loving it today... Who knows? Maybe our RB crew got a little banged up. Neither of our backs are what I would call big. It was working and Mahomes is going to keep firing the ball.

Again, the defensive collapse is much more concerning... Which only appeared to be a collapse as the final stats aren't terrible. Red Zone is the problem; teams seem to score TDs almost every time where the Chiefs have been settling for FGs.
[Reply]
Megatron96 12:33 PM 12-12-2022
Andy is an offensive genius, but how the Chiefs came out of HT and went 3-and-out two or three times in a row was pretty bad. After throwing the defense under the bus in the 2nd quarter, and seeing how gassed they were after the first DEN drive of the 3rd, he really needed to put together a long, sustained drive to give his defense a rest. And he didn't. In fact, twice in a row to start the 2nd half he allowed the offense to go three-and-out back-to-back. By the time the Chiefs offense finally put together a long drive, the defense was on a 80+ snap game.

I rarely have any issues with the gameplan coming out for the 2nd half, but that one was a true stinker. Can't do that again against a real team like CIN.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 01:51 PM 12-12-2022
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
Look at Denver's defense before that first interception. We should have been running the ball there.
Yup. I'm never that guy, but I was yesterday. Run the ball. Big lead + effective Pacheco = Run the damn ball.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 02:39 PM 12-12-2022
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Yup. I'm never that guy, but I was yesterday. Run the ball. Big lead + effective Pacheco = Run the damn ball.
I mean, I don't think anyone would have been opposed to it at that point.

27-0 with 3 minutes left in the 2nd quarter against an anemic offense. At that point, it's time to bleed the clock and try to get out of there with minimal injuries.

We ever get a four TD lead again, I hope we shift to like 75:25 run:-)ass ratio.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 02:46 PM 12-12-2022
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
I mean, I don't think anyone would have been opposed to it at that point.

27-0 with 3 minutes left in the 2nd quarter against an anemic offense. At that point, it's time to bleed the clock and try to get out of there with minimal injuries.

We ever get a four TD lead again, I hope we shift to like 75:25 run:-)ass ratio.
Given how Pacheco was gashing them, it's more than justified.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:30 PM 12-23-2022
5th in rushing YPA under center

chris meck for OC

I trust this @Chiefs offense more than the ones from the past years

Because they listened…#NFLLIVE pic.twitter.com/pjc0EXtKiz

— Dan Orlovsky (@danorlovsky7) December 23, 2022

[Reply]
Chris Meck 05:50 PM 12-23-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
5th in rushing YPA under center

chris meck for OC

LOL!

I'm really only saying we should A)run it enough to keep them out of light boxes and dropping 7 and 8, and
B)Maybe when you're up 27-0 and gashing them at 6 or 7 yards a pop, you should just eat clock, chew up yards, and physically demolish the opposition.

Like maybe 60/40 or something would be a good balance.

Of course, we might have to run it a bunch for a few games to get people to back off on the light box shit. Then it'd be BOMBS AWAY!

It'd pay off in the end, I promise.
[Reply]
Megatron96 06:24 PM 12-30-2022
Tomorrow will be the 10th anniversary of the Eagles firing Andy Reid. Thanks to the Philadelphia Eagles, and thank you Andy Reid for agreeing to become Big Red.
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan 07:13 PM 12-30-2022
Remember when the helicopter was following his car arrive from the airport when he came to KC?
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 07:19 PM 12-30-2022
Clark bringing along Fat Scott for the interview with Andy Reid and then firing his fatass was a BOSS move.
[Reply]
Megatron96 01-08-2023, 01:34 AM
This message has been deleted by Megatron96. Reason: q
Megatron96 01:46 AM 01-08-2023
We are all some lucky bastards/bitches. Just needed to post that. Andy Reid keeps doing Andy Reid things, and here we are once again hosting the Arrowhead Invitational for the 5th time in a row.

But, and here's the really magic bit: he makes it fun to watch. He blows our minds on the regular, people. He does it so often, that we're actually kind of disappointed when he doesn't show us a magic trick.

And they are magic tricks, not 'trick plays,' because they work in spectacular fashion, nearly every time. We have the world's greatest magic-show maker, a wizard if you will, and the world's greatest magician running the show.

We're living the dream, Andy. Thanks Big Red.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:54 PM 01-09-2023
andy is art

Crimson Spinning, by Adolph Gottlieb, 1959 https://t.co/nD94Vqe5vM pic.twitter.com/OKDKlXYJjI

— ArtButMakeItSports (@ArtButSports) January 7, 2023

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:07 PM 01-17-2023
The NFC's final four are 1-8 vs Andy

Who is the best head coach here �� pic.twitter.com/IZiVQ6E42w

— Beerly Football (@BeerlyFootball) January 17, 2023

[Reply]
GloryDayz 02:18 PM 01-18-2023
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
andy is art

It was fun to watch and it worked, but it came very close to being a loss on the play. But fun it was..
[Reply]
tredadda 01:25 PM 01-19-2023
Was just checking something else out earlier and realized that Andy, if he wins 12 games a year could pass up Shula in under 7 years. Since the Patriots are not good anymore he is also closing the gap on Belechick. Unbelievable.
[Reply]
Page 77 of 104
« First < 27677374757677 7879808187 > Last »
Up