ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 77 of 232
« First < 27677374757677 7879808187127177 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Official 2017-2018 NBA Playoffs thread!
Al Bundy 08:21 PM 04-13-2018

We'll see if the Warriors recover from the end of the season stretch of stinkers.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 09:04 PM 05-14-2018
Originally Posted by Miles:
No. And I don’t remember anyone saying that either. Not everything is LeBron.
Lebron is about to fade away into obscurity with perhaps ot even another finals appearance. KCC is just lashing out.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 09:05 PM 05-14-2018
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
Durant has 1 rebound, 0 assists, 0 steals.
He has 3 other HOFers to do that stuff for him.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 09:06 PM 05-14-2018
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
Lebron is about to fade away into obscurity with perhaps ot even another finals appearance. KCC is just lashing out.
Obscurity :-)

Where LeBron is going in 2 months become the #1 story in basketball as soon as he gets eliminated. If it's before the Finals (it won't be), it will easily supplant the Warriors' latest awful title run.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 09:11 PM 05-14-2018
Just imagine how bad this series is going to get when Harden is not making every shot he takes.
[Reply]
dirk digler 09:19 PM 05-14-2018
KD is so damn good
[Reply]
Rudy tossed tigger's salad 09:20 PM 05-14-2018
Can't believe that people as smart as Zach Lowe thought the Rockets had a chance.

Joke of a league.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 09:22 PM 05-14-2018
Originally Posted by Rudy tossed tigger's salad:
Can't believe that people as smart as Zach Lowe thought the Rockets had a chance.

Joke of a league.
Lowe thought the Raptors would win as well. He's relying on what's happened so far this season to come to such conclusions. What he never takes into account is that the Warriors literally haven't tried all season before now (this must have been the first game they played with full effort all season).

They are the greatest team ever assembled and have no match in the current NBA. How could they?
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 09:25 PM 05-14-2018
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
I wonder how okc fan feels watching former cornerstones leading their teams in the conference finals.
imma just bump this due to their respective dominance.
[Reply]
Miles 09:27 PM 05-14-2018
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
Lowe thought the Raptors would win as well. He's relying on what's happened so far this season to come to such conclusions. What he never takes into account is that the Warriors literally haven't tried all season before now (this must have been the first game they played with full effort all season).

They are the greatest team ever assembled and have no match in the current NBA. How could they?
This was the first game I’ve watched of them coming out with their full on swarming D and Draymond playing like a lunatic.
[Reply]
-King- 09:29 PM 05-14-2018
Remember when a 73 win team added the #2 player in the world because they were that afraid of the GOAT LeBron James?
I don't know why Durant didn't go play with LeBron. I heard LeBron makes all his teammates better and players love playing with him.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
KC_Connection 09:30 PM 05-14-2018
Originally Posted by -King-:
I don't know why Durant didn't go play with LeBron. I heard LeBron makes all his teammates better and players love playing with him.
Posted via Mobile Device
Because LeBron wasn't texting him like Draymond was to come join him during the middle of the series he choked away to him.
[Reply]
dirk digler 09:32 PM 05-14-2018
Originally Posted by Miles:
This was the first game I’ve watched of them coming out with their full on swarming D and Draymond playing like a lunatic.
They played like this for most of the Pelican series
[Reply]
-King- 09:35 PM 05-14-2018
Because LeBron wasn't texting him like Draymond was to come join him during the middle of the series he choked away to him.
Draymond texted him after the series ended. And so LeBron didn't want great players to join his team? So why do we get excuses about his current teammates? His fault for not recruiting great players while GSW wins 73 games and still tries to get all the best players possible.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
KC_Connection 09:44 PM 05-14-2018
It's funny to think that if LeBron didn't have the best three games ever played in succession in 2016, we'd never be in this mess where the NBA has become essentially drama-less until Durant declines.

Still worth it.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 09:49 PM 05-14-2018
Only person who could break up the thunder dynasty was Sam presti. Not sure why he chose to do it.
[Reply]
Page 77 of 232
« First < 27677374757677 7879808187127177 > Last »
Up