ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 77 of 121
« First < 27677374757677 7879808187 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Derek Carr fucking sucks
staylor26 02:10 PM 12-10-2017
That is all
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 10:49 AM 09-12-2022
I saw one from the Falcons Saints game that was pretty fucking bad. Dude was out cold on the ground and getting the shit kicked out of him still.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 10:49 AM 09-12-2022
Originally Posted by backinblack:
there was a bitch fight at the Rams Bills game that was all over social media. NFL fans are getting dumber as a whole.
Did you see the one at the Cowgirls game?
[Reply]
ToxSocks 10:51 AM 09-12-2022
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Faders fans, lmao!!

Phew.

:-)

Watched the video just to make sure my Bro In law wasn't in it.
[Reply]
jdubya 11:24 AM 09-12-2022
Carr still is what he is…….a top 10-15 ish QB
[Reply]
Pablo 11:26 AM 09-12-2022
Originally Posted by jdubya:
Carr still is what he is…….a top 10-15 ish QB
Good enough to get you third in the division most years
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 01:44 PM 09-12-2022
Originally Posted by Pablo:
Good enough to get you third in the division most years
He's the present posterchild for QB purgatory. Not good enough to win you anything meaningful and just good enough to keep you drafting in the dead spots in the draft.

Been there. Raiders fans wanna act like we aren't battle-hardened veterans of QB purgatory and can't recognize it when it's in front of us. Gents - we know as well as anyone (except for maybe Minnesota) what an okay QB gets you...and what it doesn't.

Have fun with that, fellas.
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:48 PM 09-12-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
He's the present posterchild for QB purgatory. Not good enough to win you anything meaningful and just good enough to keep you drafting in the dead spots in the draft.

Been there. Raiders fans wanna act like we aren't battle-hardened veterans of QB purgatory and can't recognize it when it's in front of us. Gents - we know as well as anyone (except for maybe Minnesota) what an okay QB gets you...and what it doesn't.

Yep, this. All of this.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 01:52 PM 09-12-2022
Vikings catching strays in the Derek Carr thread lol

Did y'all know the Minnesota Vikings are the winningest NFL franchise to never win a Super Bowl?

They're 0-4 in Super Bowls and haven't played in one since the 1970s.

They've played in 6 NFCCG since 1976 and they're 0-6 in those games.

Poor Vikings bros :-)
[Reply]
smithandrew051 02:19 PM 09-12-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:

I root for the Derek Carr Raiders to make the playoffs as a WildCard every year
[Reply]
frozenchief 03:22 PM 09-12-2022
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Vikings catching strays in the Derek Carr thread lol

Did y'all know the Minnesota Vikings are the winningest NFL franchise to never win a Super Bowl?

They're 0-4 in Super Bowls and haven't played in one since the 1970s.

They've played in 6 NFCCG since 1976 and they're 0-6 in those games.

Poor Vikings bros :-)
Yeah, I think the Vikes might be the most snake-bitten fanbase in the league. While we could certainly sympathize with them between roughly 1971 - 2020 (particularly from about 1990 - 2016), we at least had SV IV. I mean, Cleveland fans just know their team is a factory of sadness. Jets have SB III. The only fanbase that could approach the Vikes might be the Bills. 4 AFCCGs in a row and nothing to show.
[Reply]
htismaqe 03:43 PM 09-12-2022
Originally Posted by frozenchief:
Yeah, I think the Vikes might be the most snake-bitten fanbase in the league. While we could certainly sympathize with them between roughly 1971 - 2020 (particularly from about 1990 - 2016), we at least had SV IV. I mean, Cleveland fans just know their team is a factory of sadness. Jets have SB III. The only fanbase that could approach the Vikes might be the Bills. 4 AFCCGs in a row and nothing to show.
Detroit.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 03:58 PM 09-12-2022
Originally Posted by frozenchief:
The only fanbase that could approach the Vikes might be the Bills. 4 AFCCGs in a row and nothing to show.
I think the Bills went to four straight *Super Bowls, which is so much worse lol

Detroit is another and the Cardinals also. The Cardinals have been a franchise for like 80 years and don't even have a single championship to show for it.
[Reply]
frozenchief 04:03 PM 09-12-2022
I think the Bills went to four straight *Super Bowls, which is so much worse lol

Detroit is another and the Cardinals also. The Cardinals have been a franchise for like 80 years and don't even have a single championship to show for it.
You're right. That's just painful.

Detroit is bad but they've just always been bad. I mean, theyv'e made the playoffs a few years and they have had some good players but since the NFL has formed, they've just been bad so they haven't even really given their fans hope.

The Cardinals are very similar, although they had a few years where they were decent and they went to the Super Bowl once.
[Reply]
RealSNR 04:12 PM 09-12-2022
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
I know this thread is a shit storm after yesterday's terrible performance but we can we be serious for a second?

The Raiders offense got WORSE with Adams. Carr was locked onto him all game. The Raiders basically did the opposite of the Chiefs - instead of making it more diverse, they made it more focused and it's going to bite them in the ass.
I wonder if enough of these teams who sell their own grandmothers for a WR fail to meet expectations, will the WR market finally calm down?

In the past, you had highly paid WRs, sure, but I swear this offseason WR may have just surpassed LT and pass rusher for the next most expensive position besides QB.
[Reply]
RealSNR 04:15 PM 09-12-2022

The Cardinals are actually the oldest NFL franchise. They don't have any SBs, and their NFL Championship count (pre-SB era) is pretty pathetic compared to the Packers, Bears, Giants, and even the Lions.

They also have the NFL's worst franchise winning percentage.
[Reply]
Page 77 of 121
« First < 27677374757677 7879808187 > Last »
Up