Page 769 of 4907
« First < 269669719759765766767768769 77077177277377981986912691769 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
RunKC 02:48 PM 03-13-2017
Originally Posted by staylor26:
I remember when I got laughed at for saying he was too stupid and his Wonderlic was worrisome.
Yeah you and PGM deserve some credit here. The kid doesn't seem smart at all.

Maybe John Dorsey did trick Elway into drafting this loser :-)
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 02:58 PM 03-13-2017
Originally Posted by RunKC:

:-). Sure, that's like me claiming that Elway hoodwinked the Texans into offering up more money by doing what he did.
[Reply]
Nut Fumble 03:09 PM 03-13-2017
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
:-). Sure, that's like me claiming that Elway hoodwinked the Texans into offering up more money by doing what he did.
Exactly. Dorsey isn't anywhere that smart, if he were Smith would have been gone long ago.

As dumb as Houston was to sign B.O. in the first place, at least they were smart enough to unload him.

Fish or cut bait.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 03:51 PM 03-13-2017
Originally Posted by Nut Fumble:
Right...which is why Romo is considering two teams in FA. Houston and Denver.

Didn't mention KC at all...loser.

You all would bust a nut to upgrade to Romo over what's his face.
Yes, we're all just pissing our pants for another shitty FA QB.
[Reply]
Tombstone RJ 08:35 PM 03-13-2017
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Yeah you and PGM deserve some credit here. The kid doesn't seem smart at all.

Dorsey wanted Lynch bad, you know it and I know it. He's a project and the Broncos have the coaching staff to develop him. It's gonna be funny when Lynch crushes little chiefy's soul...
[Reply]
New World Order 08:36 PM 03-13-2017
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ:
Dorsey wanted Lynch bad, you know it and I know it. He's a project and the Broncos have the coaching staff to develop him. It's gonna be funny when Lynch crushes little chiefy's soul...

:-)

Pizza Man, you've been a riot these past few days.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 08:42 PM 03-13-2017
No, he didn't want him. He DID bait Denver into taking that loser though. That much IS true :-)

This year is all quiet on the QB front. Expect KC to pounce early.
[Reply]
Chief Northman 08:42 PM 03-13-2017
John Lynch?

Long retired dude.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 08:43 PM 03-13-2017
Originally Posted by New World Order:
:-)

Pizza Man, you've been a riot these past few days.
I did a fantasy draft and simmed in Madden. Lynch tthrew for 4800 yards and 35 TDs :-) guess he's speaking of virtual lil chiefy
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 08:45 PM 03-13-2017
Originally Posted by Nut Fumble:
Exactly. Dorsey isn't anywhere that smart, if he were Smith would have been gone long ago.

As dumb as Houston was to sign B.O. in the first place, at least they were smart enough to unload him.

Fish or cut bait.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Tombstone RJ 08:46 PM 03-13-2017
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
No, he didn't want him. He DID bait Denver into taking that loser though. That much IS true :-)

This year is all quiet on the QB front. Expect KC to pounce early.
This may be the year Dorsey pulls the trigger on a QB early.
[Reply]
Tombstone RJ 08:49 PM 03-13-2017
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
I did a fantasy draft and simmed in Madden. Lynch tthrew for 4800 yards and 35 TDs :-) guess he's speaking of virtual lil chiefy
All the lil'chiefys are hanging out on the Broncos thread because they know they have 1 playoff win in 25 years.
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 08:50 PM 03-13-2017
Nothing but speculation on your part. Whatever, keep drinking the orange Kool-Aid.

And, yes, if there's one thing the Broncos know how to do, it's draft and develop QB's. Let's look at all the success stories: Tommy Maddox, Brian Griese, Jay Cutler, Tim Tebow, Brocktober. All guys that had highly successful tenures with Denver and then went on to have great careers with their next teams after Denver had 'developed' them.

I mean, at least Denver tries by drafting QB's, which is more of what I'd like to see KC do, but let's not act like the Donkos have this great history of drafting and developing QB's.

Just keepin it real . . . . .
[Reply]
Tombstone RJ 08:58 PM 03-13-2017
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin:
Nothing but speculation on your part. Whatever, keep drinking the orange Kool-Aid.

And, yes, if there's one thing the Broncos know how to do, it's draft and develop QB's. Let's look at all the success stories: Tommy Maddox, Brian Griese, Jay Cutler, Tim Tebow, Brocktober. All guys that had highly successful tenures with Denver and then went on to have great careers with their next teams after Denver had 'developed' them.

I mean, at least Denver tries by drafting QB's, which is more of what I'd like to see KC do, but let's not act like the Donkos have this great history of drafting and developing QB's.

Just keepin it real . . . . .
Broncos did develop Elway and it's no different than Manning and the NYGs or the Chargers and Rivers. Broncos got Elway in 83 and KC got Blackledge...
[Reply]
Rain Man 09:09 PM 03-13-2017
Broncos did develop Elway and it's no different than Manning and the NYGs or the Chargers and Rivers. Broncos got Elway in 83 and KC got Blackledge...
Elway had a career quarterback rating below 80, and was terrible in the postseason. Denver developed Elway much the same way that Kansas City developed Matt Cassel.
[Reply]
Page 769 of 4907
« First < 269669719759765766767768769 77077177277377981986912691769 > Last »
Up