ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 76 of 291
« First < 26667273747576 7778798086126176 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>TAY-TAY AND TRAVIS ARE DATING
Hammock Parties 10:52 AM 09-12-2023
MAKE. BABIES. WIN. TROPHIES.

EXCLUSIVE: Nearly two months after Travis Kelce tried to give Taylor Swift his number, a source tells The Messenger that the duo has indeed linked up https://t.co/uQOUsu4Ghe

— The Messenger (@TheMessenger) September 12, 2023

Originally Posted by :
Nearly two months after Travis Kelce tried to give Taylor Swift his number, a source tells The Messenger that the duo has indeed linked up.

"Taylor and Travis have been quietly hanging out," the source said. "She saw him when she was in NYC a few weeks ago."

The Messenger has reached out to reps for Swift and Kelce for comment.

In July, Kelce tried — and failed — to pass his phone number to Swift ahead of a stop on the singer's record-breaking Eras Tour.

During an episode of the New Heights podcast with his brother, Jason Kelce, the Kansas City Chiefs tight end said he made a bracelet for the show with the digits of his phone number on the beads.

The two-time Super Bowl champ wanted to gift the homemade jewelry to the pop star ahead of her Kansas City show at Arrowhead Stadium in July, but unfortunately for him, Swift didn't take the bait.

"I was disappointed that she doesn't talk before or after her shows because she has to save her voice for the 44 songs that she sings, so I was a little butthurt I didn't get to hand her one of the bracelets I made for her," Kelce explained on the podcast.

As his brother laughed, Kelce added, "She doesn't meet anybody — or at least she didn't want to meet me, so I took it personal, but it was an unbelievable show."

The pairing comes after Swift and Matty Healy's whirlwind romance came to an end in June after weeks of dating.

"It was a whirlwind romance but Taylor and Matty are now not together. Taylor broke it off with him, and it happened fast," a source told The Messenger at the time. "They had a lot of fun together, and it moved really quickly, but ultimately Taylor wanted to move on and be single."

Swift was linked to Healy in May after she and longtime boyfriend Joe Alwyn broke up in April. The 12-time Grammy winner is releasing 1989 (Taylor's Version) on Oct. 27.

[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 03:26 AM 09-30-2023
I'm over it.
[Reply]
suzzer99 09:08 AM 09-30-2023

The first segment of Show and BK had me rolling.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:10 AM 09-30-2023
Originally Posted by ThyKingdomCome15:
I'm over it.
SNF GONNA BE LIT MY FELLA SWIFTAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 09:13 AM 09-30-2023
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
SNF GONNA BE LIT MY FELLA SWIFTAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
Welcome to New York, it's been waitin' for you on SNF
[Reply]
wazu 09:27 AM 09-30-2023
Originally Posted by suzzer99:

This is pretty fun so far. Haven't ever listened before. Ron Hughley is pretty funny. Also love he is double-fisting a glass of whiskey and a Bud Light while they record.
[Reply]
Easy 6 10:19 AM 09-30-2023
Looks like the NFL has nixed the friendship bracelet giveaway

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl...age=AA1ePXXJ|1
[Reply]
BigRedChief 10:27 AM 09-30-2023
Originally Posted by Chief Ten Beers:

Sometimes marketing gets all excited about new customers and the adults in the room need to rein them in before embarrassing the org.

But, I understand. 50 million new customers is tempting.
[Reply]
A Salt Weapon 10:44 AM 09-30-2023
Originally Posted by suzzer99:

I’ve never heard of those guys but I really enjoyed that and gonna have to listen to more of them now.
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 11:08 AM 09-30-2023
Not sure if it’s just a regional thing but Trav’s face is plastered all over every bag of Doritos in all our stores. Dude is a legit superstar.
[Reply]
wazu 11:13 AM 09-30-2023
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief:
Not sure if it’s just a regional thing but Trav’s face is plastered all over every bag of Doritos in all our stores. Dude is a legit superstar.
The second the camera first caught a glimpse of Taylor in the booth Travis became the face of the NFL. What's weird is if it goes bad, he'll still be super-famous now, but you would think it actually works against him on endorsements.
[Reply]
KCUnited 11:37 AM 09-30-2023
Just got back from a pedi wearing a Chiefs shirt. Usually its super awkward silence but this morning I talked about it with Mamasan for the full time

I felt like a god

Embrace this moment
[Reply]
WilliamTheIrish 12:19 PM 09-30-2023
Another anecdotal story.

Currently working in the deeeeeeep south. Only Chiefs fan in the state near as I can tell. I wear a chiefs visor (Marty era) on Friday’s. Never caused a reaction. This week? They couldn’t stop talking about the Chiefs/Taylor Swift.

Crazy stuff.
[Reply]
Eleazar 12:23 PM 09-30-2023
Originally Posted by Chief Ten Beers:

Sounds like it was not nixed by the league, it was rumor that was always false
[Reply]
KCUnited 12:34 PM 09-30-2023
I saw a teenage girl in a Kelce jersey yesterday at a Safeway in the east valley PHX

I tried to get dads attention to let him know he's raising them right, but its 100% self checkout now and a bunch of old people here so frustration won the day, but its one thing to see it in a tweet and then seeing it play out in real life
[Reply]
Molitoth 12:40 PM 09-30-2023
Thought this may be worthy of a repost since it got lost in a shitter thread. :-)

[Reply]
Page 76 of 291
« First < 26667273747576 7778798086126176 > Last »
Up